The World News Media

Why doesn't the Society translate and provide the Russian Court Transcripts for us?

James Thomas Rook Jr.

• Views 22k
  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see we have a few feminists here.  If you investigate where feminism comes from you will not be so eager to promote this way of thinking!  Any case I am female and I am very happy in the congre

Sorry   I don't care to argue with apostates who use the same type of questioning that Satan used. The "Ministry of Justice is now being influenced by Dvorkin and other anti-cultist apostates and the

Sorry   I don't care to argue with apostates who use the same type of questioning that Satan used. The "Ministry of Justice is now being influenced by Dvorkin and other anti-cultist apostates and the

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

It was very obvious how much apostasy is a flexible thing with the examples of Michael Jackson and Prince, and Prince reportedly contributed $30,000 a month to his local Kingdom Hall.

I personally don't know what Prince and Michael Jackson believed but...

On 6/4/2023 at 7:37 PM, Pudgy said:

You know what’s the difference between “eccentric” … and “bat-crap crazy”?

Maybe the GB views it as the same difference between being "eccentric" and being "an apostate"?

On 6/4/2023 at 7:37 PM, Pudgy said:

3 million dollars.

Who really is apostate anyways, lol? 

JWorg believes 1914 Jesus began ruling, FDS/GB idolatry, etc other apostate teachings...crazy!

On 6/4/2023 at 7:44 PM, AudreyAnnaNana said:

Weren't you or TTH just talking recently about everybody being crazy these days? Lol...

Good thing the ransom is big and Jesus is patient with all of us.☺️ And that the apostate teachings have an expiration date: when Jesus gets here he'll remove them...

1 hour ago, Fausto Hoover said:

Эрогист Источник J
Erohist Source J-Erogist Istochnik J

https://www.allacronyms.com/ERO/history

Some people try to live "the way of Faust", or something along the same lines. Others try to live "the way of Pharisees" or something along those lines.

Been there, done that, both ways. If you can believe it, there is a way that is more fun...

"Let the wicked man leave his way 

And the evil man his thoughts; 

Let him return to Jehovah, who will have mercy on him, 

To our God, for he will forgive in a large way.  

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, 

And your ways are not my ways,” declares Jehovah.  

"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, 

So my ways are higher than your ways 

And my thoughts than your thoughts."

The Pharisaical way the GB describes "love" and "pure worship" and "joy" leaves out a lot of the fun. The clean joy of being young at heart and goofy and just having fun together in innocence and peace. Jesus knew how to have fun. He wasn't a stuff-shirt. He hung out with fishermen and other every-day fun people.

"Lead me onto a rock that is higher than I am."

(Psalm 61:2)

The way to have "more fun" isn't to look down deeper into the pit of sordid behavior. It's also not to be all stuffy and sophisticated in fancy suits, banning beards and making rules about how to walk and how to talk and how to "count time".  It's to recognize we're dust, be cool with it, enjoy being little, and look up to Jehovah, the Source of Love and Joyful Life...

"...make my joy full by being of the same mind and having the same love..."

(Philippians 2:2)

When the mud is wiped out of our eyes, the view is more than superabundantly beyond all we could ask or conceive. It's not boring. It's more than what was sacrificed to get it. The joy to come is more than the selfish pleasure we give up or more than the sophisticated facade we give up. It is beyond expectation and understanding. But we have to trust Him and be willing to "take the chance" by letting go of the dungy stuff and the stuffy stuff.

"Therefore, since we have these promises, beloved ones, let us cleanse ourselves of every defilement of flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. Make room for us in your hearts. We have wronged no one, we have corrupted no one, we have taken advantage of no one.  I do not say this to condemn you. For I have said before that you are in our hearts to die together and to live together.  I have great freeness of speech toward you. I have great boasting in regard to you. I am filled with comfort; I am overflowing with joy in all our affliction."

(2 Corinthians 7:1-4)

"Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life."

(John 14:6)

Jesus is way more fun than anybody else who ever lived.

14 minutes ago, Fausto Hoover said:

"Therefore, openly confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, so that you may be healed. A righteous man’s supplication has a powerful effect.  E·liʹjah was a man with feelings like ours, and yet when he prayed earnestly for it not to rain, it did not rain on the land for three years and six months.  Then he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain and the land produced fruit."

(James 5:16-18)

who know the person and agree there is a problem that needs to be addressed.

On 2/2/2023 at 9:20 PM, Moise Racette said:

Each person's opinions are just that until they misrepresent scripture. Then it's no longer an opinion but an abomination. Therefore, those that don't hold such a person on account for bad behavior and bible misrepresentation, have nothing to do with accepting Christ's words.

However, if this poster was so bad as to upset another apostate in his forum, that says more about this poster than that other apostate. Then this poster would do Pearl Doxsey no good and her group or Org as it can be stipulated by man's and or bible standard of a gathering.

The building doesn't matter, but the gathering of the minds. So, anyone that chats on the internet or other means of electrical devices in public or private is considered a gathering regardless of how people view it. The same goes for public or private meetings or gatherings. 

This also goes for apostates, false prophets, and fake anointed.

Matthew 18:20 - For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Noun gathering - /gˈæðəɹɪŋ/ 1 The act of gathering something

2 The social act of coming together

Hypernym aggregation assembling collecting collection group action sewing social group stitchery

Hyponym assembly audience auditory bevy building bunch calling together camp carload cast cast of characters centralisation centralization class coming together commune community concentration concourse congregating congregation contingent convening convention convocation cortege course covey crew crowd dramatis personae eightsome entourage fair fivesome floor form foursome gang grade group meeting harvest harvest home harvesting klatch klatsch mass meeting meeting mobilisation mobilization multitude municipality muster octet octette pair quartet quartette quintet quintette quorum rally rap group rave-up retinue room septet septette sevensome sextet sextette sixsome social affair social gathering suite table threesome throng triad trinity trio turnout wine tasting year

Derived gather gatherings

On 2/5/2023 at 11:25 PM, Moise Racette said:

It appears the ignorance continues by some, when it comes to Pastor Russell’s words. While Pastor Russell didn’t believe the saints needed to be part of a WORLDLY organization and thus independent, Russell didn’t have a problem with an organization that dealt with being in union. Pastor Russell’s own churches were in UNION.

All organizations having the motive of hope of improvement deteriorate rapidly into machines of aggrandizement of clique or class, owing to the cupidity and sordidness of men. R1285:1* Not that a man could not be a member of a union, but the position of separateness from these human institutions and bondages is a safe position for the saints. R1285:5

Therefore, the apostate witness continues in error along those that bring up such utter nonsense.

Psalm 76:8

From heaven -- From the new powers of spiritual control. A318; D618 The earth -- The present organizations of society. C229; D46

UNION:

Noun union - /jˈunjən/

6 An organization of employees formed to bargain with the employer

Hypernym America combination combining compounding device happening healing marital status natural event occurrence occurrent organisation organization political entity political unit set sex sex activity sexual activity sexual practice state the States US USA United States United States of America US USA

On 4/13/2023 at 12:15 PM, AudreyAnnaNana said:

I am all for Bible morality. You will always get a straight answer from me.😁

IMG_7287.jpeg

On 4/13/2023 at 5:00 PM, Pudgy said:

I think it’s done out of ignorance ...

All people have different levels of confidence and competence in their abilities.

…. but, as is so often the case it’s not what they know that’s important, it’s what they think they know, and are absolutely sure that they know, which is wrong.

IMG_7317.jpeg

@Fausto Hoover et al, it seems you need a friend more than I do, lol! Jehovah will always be your friend, if you call out to Him. I'm willing to be a friend too, but it's hard to see you with all those masks on.

"Search for Jehovah while he may be found.

Call to him while he is near.

Let the wicked man leave his way

And the evil man his thoughts;

Let him return to Jehovah, who will have mercy on him,

To our God, for he will forgive in a large way."

(Isaiah 55:6,7)

"...to you, O Jehovah, I turn.  

For you, O Jehovah, are good and ready to forgive;

You abound in loyal love for all those who call on you."

(Psalm 86:4,5)

("Fausto", what are you waiting for? 🙂)

“My son, do not regard lightly the discipline of the Lord, nor be weary when reproved by him.  For the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and chastises every son whom he receives.”

💖💞🌷🥰🤗💝🌱🌿

13 minutes ago, Fausto Hoover said:

I know you're really talented at multitasking, research, character development, comedy, acting, and computer related technology stuff.

Some people are talented at making cookies...

...or handling matters of justice...

"...if a friend of peace is there, your peace will rest upon him. But if there is not, it will return to you."

(I tried. I can talk to a puppet, even an abusive one, but I don't like talking to that kind of puppet. Maybe I'll be back again someday. Ciao for now.🙂)

On 5/7/2017 at 6:32 AM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Nicola:

The EASIEST way to "quit", is quit coming here.. just stop .. anyone that quits will be like the hole left in a bucket of water when you pull your hand out..

This is an open forum clearly labeled as being an "Arena of Ideas" ... and sometimes the sand runs red with the blood and gore of bad ideas, and even the winners of the thought experiments get seriously bloodied.... this is the way it SHOULD be among adults.

Political correctness is what in a previous generation used to be called craven cowardice.

My Dad, whose "real religion" was the United States Navy, once told me in lamentation that in the "old days", ships were made of wood, and the men were made of steel ... but today, the ships are made of steel, and the men are made of wood.

Iron sharpens iron, but you WILL get "bloodied" and sometimes have skin torn off ... but if you want a knife edge intellect, and comprehensive discernment, and STRENGTH ... that is the price that the Universe demands. 

There is NO OTHER WAY.

Iron sharpens iron ... soft soap sharpens NOTHING ... and those who ALLOW their feelings to be hurt by words universally become "Snowflakes", who are melted at the slightest friction.

Like the Eagles sang about standing on a corner, in Winslow, Arizona ( .. what a fine sight to see ... ) ... don't let the sounds of your own wheels .. drive you CRAZY.

I don't see any iron, @Pudgy, only soap and masks. I can see through them, Jehovah lets me see. The ransom is enough for anyone who wants it, but I can't stay if you don't even want to try. I truly wish you well.💝 Thank you for tolerating my awkwardness.😌

IMG_7321.jpeg

IMG_7320.jpeg

IMG_7318.webp

23 hours ago, Pudgy said:

It was very obvious how much apostasy is a flexible thing with the examples of Michael Jackson and Prince, and Prince reportedly contributed $30,000 a month to his local Kingdom Hall.

They are both dead now, so they are either playing harps, or those damned accordions.

I imagine having an electric harp with some reverb and distortion would sound pretty awesome if Prince played it.