The World News Media

What kind of Cosmetics can you use if you are TWO FACED?

James Thomas Rook Jr.

• Views 6.7k
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ehm? How about...

He is at the museum in London getting so smart and sucking up so much data I hate to think what he will do with it. 

"Quod est necessarium est licitum" That which is necessary, is legal. If I ... with premeditation ...  I deliberately murdered a Sister out in Service by shooting her through the head throug

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

" I don't understand it ... he had 465 Facebook Friends!"

I rather like the idea of Facebook friends or any correspondents on the internet. (and I do not take your joke as a jab at me, or at least not a mean-spirited jab at me, and likely nothing to do with me at all) They are not 'real' people - I know that - and my online rule is ever foremost in my mind: 'on the internet, everyone is a liar.' Still, you can get a feel for persons over time, like some, dislike others, and you can at any time strike up a topic weighty or trivial and have a response to bat about - you simply cannot do that as a regular course with real people, who must answer in real time, and who have many things on their plate. 

Social media does not have to be all about cats or plates of food.

But the online 'friends' don't take the place of real people and real friends. When I experimentally went on the apostate site for a few days and found myself deluged with demands to subject myself to cross-examination, I responded that I might not stay, for I had a real circuit full of real people who like me. They may be nuts to like me, but like me they do - and I them.

As far as I am concerned, it is a benefit of pure worship - real friends with real people.

Of course ... Facebook "Friends" are mis-labled.  They are casual contacts that are contacted casually.

There are only two ways to have real friends ... spend time WITH them .. or BUY them. 

Never forget the difference.

I hate it when I lose my black friends in the dark.

I hate it when I lose my white friends in the snow.

I hate it when I lose my Asian friends in the sand, and

I hate it when I lose my Arabian friends in an explosion.

1 minute ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

There are only two ways to have real friends ... spend time WITH them .. or BUY them. 

Never forget the difference.

Come, come, what is that supposed to mean? If you must buy them, they are not real friends.

Real friends are those (usually) with whom you share common interests and with whom personalities click.

14 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Because we are about the same age and our religious background is the same and even in some other ways our inclinations are not dissimilar, I think you will agree with me that true justice demands such a person be put to death when his heinous crime is uncovered. The world has managed to persuade most that the transfer of money is the same as justice, and a rising star legal profession eagerly pushes that new truth.

You might have noticed that the subject of child abuse never came up in Russia, although everything but the kitchen sink was thrown at us otherwise. I asked a Russian brother about the justice meted out by authorities for child sexual abuse. 'Rather swift and harsh, I would say' he replied. I think that says it all. Also telling is that there are few with deep pockets in Russia. Thus the interest of those who would pursue justice in abuse matters cools.

AllenSmith:

THANK YOU!

43 minutes ago, AllenSmith said:

The onslaught and the underline here with media nowadays is too much fake news and vengeance. San Diego superior court judges take it personally when their decision get “vacated”. Then they begin to abuse their power and authority by imposing new charges upon a defendant for none compliance to symbolize their original decision. Now, the penalty imposed on the Watchtower is nearing 3 million dollars since it was imposed in February of 2016, that, this “fake” internet news outlet (San Diego Reader) highlights now.

However, even though this news was “updated” 3 days ago by this outlet, it also commented about it on June 24, 2016. Therefore, recycling unworthy news to stimulate the ex-witness fanbase, and revived by unscrupulous people, here. So, those here that believe this news is new, it’s laughable!!!!

https://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2016/jun/24/ticker-judge-sanctions-jehovahs-witnesses/#

Another thing to remember about what the Watchtower has to deal with in San Diego court system, the abuse of power that goes on in San Diego. This is NOT the first time, nor will it be the last time in a corrupted human system to overreach a decision by its authority. The State of “California” is well known for overreaching in an attempt to set new standards.

http://ncfm.org/2013/08/action/california-parents-file-federal-racketeering-lawsuit-against-family-court-judges-charge-criminal-extortion-bribery-abuse-of-office/

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-judges-discipline-20150404-story.html

Another thing about the “regular” courts in San Diego is, when it comes to race-based accusations, they take care of their own.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sdut-filner-civil-harassment-trial-closings-2016mar30-story.html

http://www.latimes.com/local/education/la-me-ucsd-male-student-20150715-story.html

Whether your posting is actually true, or not, is completely immaterial.

What YOU were ably to find out ... is EXACTLY why Judicial systems, including OUR OWN ... INCLUDING OUR OWN! ... need openness, and transparency, and witnesses monitoring and watching what is going on, and able to RAISE HELL, rightly or wrongly, when things are not right.

YOU YOURSELF have proved with real life examples ... the underlying principles of why I started this whole thread, and made the comments and analysis I did.

OUR current system, unlike what Jehovah God gave to the Israelites, which worked very well for over two thousand years .. . is shrouded in secrecy, obscurity, and intimidation. 

The average Publisher does not even know the Elders Handbook exists, and were told by the Governing Body not to share it or even allow it to even be read by Sisters.

Again, Thank You for your un-intended confirmation of how total Freedom of Information is the Right to be free of normal human Tyranny.

Within our own ranks ... this type of information is IMPOSSIBLE to have, and asking for it will get you investigated for apostasy.

....... in the totally secret and infamous  "Little Back Room".

Little Back Room 101 Judicial Committee   700   .jpg

On 10/14/2017 at 9:22 PM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

If Justice is being perverted, it can be plainly seen and documented, as it was clearly seen in the recent Russian Federation banning of Jehovah Witnesses Organization

If I want to, I can go to my County Courthouse and sit in the back and watch the daily administration of Justice.

They know this, and are therefore open, transparent, conscientious, and accountable.

... Unless they are following a script for political reasons ... but that too, can be watched, and is a lesson in itself.

While this is true in theory, in practice there are many caveats. 

What they know is that, while they will be watched, most people are ideologues who report only that which reinforces what they already thought. I would never trust a report from you, had you been in the audience. You would never trust one from me.

The courtroom is only so big. Are there not truly impartial ones present? There doesn't seem to be, or if there is, these are not the ones who issue reports. For example, one of the two San Diego stories repeats as background that Witnesses are prohibited from going to authorities. Since this is not true, and is a pretty blatant untruth, it casts doubt upon everything else she reports. Had she said that many Witnesses are disinclined to run to authorities, that would be one thing. But she says they are prohibited, where right on jw.org are plain statements that they are not. So she hasn't researched. She's been fed a line by someone and she simply parrots it.

The 'two-witness' policy is mentioned and heavily criticized. Is that ever not the case? Therefore the obvious 'practical' solution is to drop the policy and any attempt to look into wrongdoing - even the modified policy will not satisfy critics. Be like the greater religious world that takes no interest in the conduct of its members. Elders will thereby learn of few instances of abuse and the problem is solved from a liability point of view.

At some level, that is the intent of such criticism, IMO: Don't allow a religion to attempt to produce a clean people, for that involves 'judging' and 'lifting ones' faith above others as 'the true one.'' Don't allow it.

Neither system is perfect ... and and I have stated many MANY times earlier on this blog ... Justice we only get from Jehovah God ... everything else is just "due process".

However, there is a difference in what "due process means in various "systems".

Total Anarchy has one definition of "due process"

Transylvanian dictator Vlad the Impaler had a definition of "due process"

Soviet Josef Stalin had a definition of "due process".

The Nazi Gestapo and Department of Justice had a definition of "due process".

The WTB&TS has a definition of "due process"

The USA court systems have their definitions of "due process"

etc.

etc.

If your life was on the line, which system would YOU choose to get what approximates Justice?

In Las Vegas, about two weeks ago, a man stole a truck when the keys were left in the ignition .. admits it openly, and is NOT repentant ... and can NEVER be repentant. 

The whole WORLD ran the story of this theft .... he did it ... he confessed to it  ....and he was brazenly proud of it!

Under WTB&TS POLICY which is always enforced according to THAT SPECIFIC CRITERIA  ... if he had been one of Jehovah's Witnesses, he would be disfellowshipped as an unrepentant thief with an apostate morality ... completely different than that of the Governing Body's morality.

Not only would he be cut off from the Congregations, but all his friends he held dear, if they were also Jehovah's Witnesses.

Under the WTB&TS system there is in REALITY  .....  NO PROVISION FOR MERCY OR COMMON SENSE.

Only the "rules".

Judicial Committees are NOT Judges ... only clerks. 

But ... they DO JUDGE.

The fact that he used that stolen truck to rescue people being massacred, the wounded and dying, to the hospital, does not fit into the robot software program of the current "clerk" administered rules.

DO YOU KNOW ANY REAL LIFE EXAMPLES ... ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD where the WTB&TS has shown mercy for an unrepentant  brazen wrongdoer?

Everything I have seen and know about is that Witnesses FEAR the WTB&TS judicial machinery, because it has ZERO provisions for common sense mercy.

DO YOU KNOW ANY REAL LIFE EXAMPLES ... ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD where the WTB&TS has shown mercy for an unrepentant  brazen wrongdoer?

A Watchtower reference would be nice, about now.

Clouds like a Bunny   600   .jpg

"Quod est necessarium est licitum"

That which is necessary, is legal.

If I ... with premeditation ...  I deliberately murdered a Sister out in Service by shooting her through the head through her car side window ...who was screaming in horror and pain, her body and face ON FIRE ...burning to death in a car fire, and nobody could not get her out ....

... how do you think the Congregational Judicial Committee would handle it?

... how do you think a civil Jury would handle it?

... how do you think any sane, reasonable adult would see it?

Clouds like a Bunny   600   .jpg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.