The World News Media

Jehovah's Witnesses 'failed to act' over sex abuse claims

Witness

7 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Christians can be exploited by abusers, even manipulated. This goes for anyone who is unequipped to deal with the situation itself, and or adhere to solutions.

This would only confirm that WTJWorg's claims, that GB and the elders are guided by a holy spirit that should reveal all "satanic traps" to them, are empty. So, JW members are not (fully) equipped with “spiritual armor” from Ephesians 6, but equipped with many empty doctrines.

• Views 4.1k
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The real reason this injustice occurs? To protect a facade... the Image of the Organization, as a spotless spiritual paradise (Jer.6:13-14; Eze.13:10; 22:27; 34:2-4; Acts 20:29) (Rev.13:14-15,12,8; Is

https://news.sky.com/story/there-was-no-reprimand-nothing-changed-survivors-criticise-jehovahs-witness-elders-for-failing-to-act-over-child-sexual-abuse-claims-12396672 This is not just going to

The United States of America has in the past 8 months transitioned from "The land of the free and home of the brave", to petulent, insane and demented brain dead Zombie precursors where every public s

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

This would only confirm that WTJWorg's claims, that GB and the elders are guided by a holy spirit that should reveal all "satanic traps" to them, are empty. So, JW members are not (fully) equipped with “spiritual armor” from Ephesians 6, but equipped with many empty doctrines.

Yes Srecko, hence I truly believe that an organisation needs to be guided by True Anointed ones that are inspired by God's Holy Spirit through Christ. 

But JWs here don't believe in such things ever happening. They don't believe that God can have a clean organisation. 

JWs here have no true faith in God at all. Their faith is only in the things seen, such as the GB, Warwick and Ramapo. They have proven that they cannot handle spiritual matters. 

17 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

That was why I gave you information on solutions which you ignored at the time.

Every good information and action should be supported. If the methods you use are successful, you might be able to send information about it to WTJWorg. It may help them improve their CSA policy.

10 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Concerning the latter statement,

If you say it as this, then let me ask you this: how do you detect abuse in an institutional setting based off of from one Red Flag, granted you want to go down that route.

This has nothing to do with spiritual armor to satanic traps, it is in regards of what an abuser can do granted that sin is something that came into this world.

So I leave you with the question of child on child abuse. This is why in the other thread it was pointed out that some do not really fight CSA and have no idea of what is in this realm vs those who do fight against it.

6 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Yes Srecko, hence I truly believe that an organisation needs to be guided by True Anointed ones that are inspired by God's Holy Spirit through Christ. 

Depends if the people in question are well equipped. Remember, even True Christians had issues back in ancient times, some of which harm them and they recover, later on another harming, and they recover.

But JWs here don't believe in such things ever happening. They don't believe that God can have a clean organisation. 

Not all of them are like this, some know. I mentioned the Arabic UK JW who spoke up on this and the Swahilis whoa re capable due to how their culture is. In general there are two factions, those who know how to fight CSA and those who do not, doesn't matter the sex, the race, be it an American or a British person, those 2 factions stand, and one of them generally creates even more problems regarding CSA which results in an increase of abusers coming around and more people abused, this excludes the situation with Authoritarianism whereas CSA is rampant and cannot be contained.

It is not a matter of cleaning the congregation itself, but prevention. You cannot 100% clean out child abuse, and this ahs been mentioned to you many, many times. You can prevent some cases if you are aware of red flags, even the most subtle ones. I pointed them all out before, and I believe I was the only one to have mentioned them, granted I know how crazy CSA is in several aspects.

JWs here have no true faith in God at all. Their faith is only in the things seen, such as the GB, Warwick and Ramapo. They have proven that they cannot handle spiritual matters. 

How can you said that about all of them when that statement isn't true concerning faith? Not all of them are the exact, likewise to how the people who are of London who were in the wrong to do the same thing causing the fights concerning CSA and grooming.

That being said, this has nothing to do with spiritual matters, but the mindset of abusers who are the proponent of CSA itself.

Again, many people, not all, are unaware, this includes some JWs, and the same can be said about some people here who speak on CSA but do not know much, thus falling into the bystander syndrome effect. Such persons do not realize that mindset increases the chances in some cases an abuser has access to a child. Outside of religion it is even more difficult for some.

13 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

This is why in the other thread it was pointed out that some do not really fight CSA and have no idea of what is in this realm vs those who do fight against it.

If you start fighting against things in the world then where do you stop that fight ? 

The idea of the JW religion is to be 'No Part of the World'.  And the point of condemning the JW Org is because they pretend to be so different but are really just as bad as all the others.

And it seems that you also lack faith. In fact it is difficult to know what you believe really.  You seem to be involved in this world which Jesus said he was no part of. 

38 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Every good information and action should be supported.

But you shot down my solutions of which I pulled from CSA prevention, even laughed at it. Elsewhere you attest to those attempting to help as a form of activism when in reality the chosen action was not.

39 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

If the methods you use are successful, you might be able to send information about it to WTJWorg.

CSA prevention put these out for a reason. Someone else cited even the JWs professed those same solutions, but it is a matter of applying. Some JWs suffer from bystander syndromes in connection to some not being aware, thus putting them in the targeting position of an abuser, i.e. Fremont was not able to deal with the abuser and fell for the common trap of an abuser whereas the Swahilis effective shut things down on an abuser, the edge they have is not just applying solutions, but additional advantages due to the culture they follow.

41 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

It may help them improve their CSA policy.

Again, the point made, even CSA prevention states this, it is a matter of application. If the person is not under the effect of Bystander syndrome regarding CSA, they can apply these solutions to protect their child and the children in their community. Trying to get someone to read and apply solutions is like getting them to read a manual.

If people can do this, they would easily see Red Flags.

5 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

If you start fighting against things in the world then where do you stop that fight ? 

As I told you many times, the price we pay for the imperfection of sin, in fact, this was the very first thing I told you when you went by 4Jah2me and prior as JB and that time Anna gave you some insight also. Therefore, you, as a Christian, would know that sin runs rampant in the world and it effects everyone directly and indirectly, even JWs. The fight stops when the Christ returns, this has been said countless times, to you, even Srecko, hence the thread I linked with the solutions from CSA prevention, as is with Bible base information. Only then all sin, including child abuse, be it violence, sex, or mental, will cease. With that in might, the fight needs to be done, for it is not only the fight to profess Scripture that is being done, i.e. the fight takes place in the schools, the churches, even online on social media, the right way.

On 6/3/2020 at 10:14 AM, Space Merchant said:

Sadly, all bad things of this world is the price we pay for due to imperfection, as bad things happen to every man, woman and child, all we can do is prevent some instances, we cannot stop all of them; reach one, teach one, save one.

I mean, this should have been clear from the very first mention of CSA in the thread where many such as myself, Anna, etc. were involved.

That said, all men are born of sin, Edenic Ancestral Sin which was the original passed on to all of us.

19 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

The idea of the JW religion is to be 'No Part of the World'. 

I wouldn't call it an idea, we talked about Restorationist before, mainly the ones who came out of the Great Awakening years ago, they're no part of the world.

20 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

And the point of condemning the JW Org is because they pretend to be so different but are really just as bad as all the others.

Because they are different. If they weren't out of the Great Awakening, then a case can be made. The JWs case is that regarding abusers, if the JW is unaware and is under bystander syndrome, they cannot detect Red Flags given by an abuser, which we saw in the Fremont Case. You can see the Fremont JW church leaders genuinely believed in the abuser's testimony, granted he confessed to his sin, seeking both forgiveness and repentance, which enabled the Forgiveness of Sin exploit used on the JWs because they, as with many Christians believe a sinner who is truly repented can come back to the community itself, but in the mind of the abuser, who knows he cannot control his urges would eventually act again after time has past, which brings us to Conti. If we have to look at the Laws in Fremont, the abuser indirectly exploited that in a way because it isn't mandatory to report abuse in that part of CA, therefore, the JWs were not able to do much, as with the household, where the abuse originated from, for all abuse, the majority, starts in the home. This can also be catastrophic if false allegations are involved, as in relation to CSA, it resulted in ruination and a lot of damage, and spread of misinformation at times.

If anything, people need to know Red Flags, hence the reason why what Srecko coined, I asked him the question directly, which seems to be a call back to what Evo said in his thread.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.