The World News Media

THE CHIEF CORNERSTONE

Witness

Back at it I see.

2 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

So. The role of the anointed that you are among is to rule as kings over the earth, per Revelation 5:10

Wrong. 

"And have made us kings and priests to our God;
And we shall reign on the earth.”  Rev 5:10   

Do you see this?  "ON".  As priests, they are God’s “messengers”.

Mal 2:7 - “For the lips of a priest should keep knowledge,
And people should seek the law from his mouth;
For he is the messenger of the Lord of hosts.

Angels in Greek means…”a messenger, envoy, one who is sent, an angel, a messenger from God.

John 1:51 - And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

Jesus was telling Nathaneal that this is how he would see the angel messengers/144,000 (and be among them) come down

out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husbandAnd I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.  Rev 21:2,3

As a “new creation”, both spirit and human, Christ’s Bride, as well as Christ himself will have access to both heaven and earth.  2 Cor 5:17

Have you ever wondered how God would “dwell” with His children if not through the anointed priests/kings, who are His spiritual house, along with their Head, Jesus? 

1 Pet 2:5 - you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

1 Cor 3:16 - Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

Eph 2:21 - in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord22 in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.

This dwelling place of God's Spirit includes Christ.

Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.  But He was speaking of the temple of His body."  John 2:19,21

How can the Bride “come down from heaven” and not be on the earth?

Rev 22:17 - And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

And yet 144,000 (which I always thought was a lot) is but a drop in the bucket? The true number of kings is innumerable?

Just how many kings to you think the earth needs? Do they outnumber those they rule over?

I will let you research the Hebrew meaning for “thousand”.  You’ll find it on the internet.  I can give further symbolic meaning of the number, but will you care to read it?

And your qualifications so that I should accept this future (and present) rulership?

Two, that I can see.

1) After a year as a Witness, you said that you were a king by partaking of the emblems.

Remember when you said you don’t always take time to read thoroughly?  Well, you don’t.  I said for over 30 years I never did partake of the emblems, rejecting my anointing for the entire time in the organization.

2.) You tell us day and night that the Governing Body are frauds.

They are. One of the signs of the last days to "deceive the elect", the called "saints", are 

"false christs and false prophets" showing great signs and wonders to deceive. Matt 24:24   

They are found directing an "organization"/Beast.  Rev 13.  Have you read this chapter?

With them, I can look at their track record. It is substantial. And what track record of yours have you pointed to?

You appear to love "great signs and wonders, the "high places" that are easily seen.  Isa 2:12,17,18; Micah 1:3

Is your version of "track record" of acceptability the same as God's?  Have they suffered for the sake of Christ, despised and persecuted for his sake, or for the sake of an earthly organization?  They are insulated from all "persecution" that comes from "apostates"; which is nothing.  They rule over their "brothers" in Christ.  Luke 22:24-27; Matt 24:48-51; Rom 12:16

Am I missing something here? It is one thing to be critical of the GB. Many do it here. But to hold yourself up as a preferred substitute? Really?

I have never done that.  Please show me where I have held myself up as a preferred substitute over Jesus Christ, whom your leaders proclaim to be "ambassadors substituting for Christ". 2 Cor 5:20  Compare this reading in all other Bibles.  If you find any translation, including the Greek Interlinear, that reads the same way as the perverted NWT, please let me know.  

• Views 5.1k
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@BillyTheKid46 aka Allen Smith.  I'm just wondering why you have @Foreigner click the angry red arrows for you?  I marvel at your game-playing.  

Hi, I also wonder, why @Foreigner giving me so much red arrows too ? ...... and not giving any comments on my post, just downvote reaction :))))) perhaps man only know to read and not to write. Even i

I believe you have asked me this before, and I wonder why you ask again.    I would pray for the power to open all eyes of those who revere the organization. Rev 13:4  I would pray for the power

Posted Images

12 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

So. The role of the anointed that you are among is to rule as kings over the earth, per Revelation 5:10.

That I am among?  It is the role of every anointed since Christ, if they are found faithful and obedient only to Christ...and not to men.

20 hours ago, Witness said:

And have made us kings and priests to our God;
And we shall reign on the earth.”  Rev 5:10   

Does it really make any significant difference? Mostly you are quibbling over words, while not addressing the actual point.

The point is, that after a single year as a Witness, you become convinced of your anointing, with all its implications that you will be a messenger to everyone else, as well as a future (and in some respects present) king and priest.

Now, I would be nettled at the GB assuming that role, too, except that they have given serious evidence of their qualifications: They are the spiritual descendants of those who brought the truth to me in the first place, they are “jealous with a godly jeolousy” over those they have promised to hand over to the Lord in an approved state, they make every effort to shelter me from the storm, barring compromising on scriptural things, they are unafraid to discipline me in accord with scriptural principles if needed, and most have served for years of full-time service in assignments more lowly than most of those whom they ultimately lead. I do not expect perfection of them, just as I do not expect the bus driver to avoid every pothole on a dilapidated road.

Have you done any of these things? No. Or at least you’ve pointed to no evidence. Am I “impressed with great things?” Not unduly. But neither am I in a hurry to buy snake-oil that offers no evidence of its efficacy.

And here you rail about them being where their immediate needs are met. It is hard not to see this as sheer envy on your part. Theirs is no more than not muzzling the ox while it is threshing—and thresh they do. Are they amassing wealth for themselves, say in 401Ks? The day they leave Bethel, if they do, they find their circumstances very modest indeed. When R Franz left Bethel, he took away a lifetime settlement of 10K. For a time, he went back to being a handyman to support himself—and you probably railed about that, too.

5 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Does it really make any significant difference? Mostly you are quibbling over words, while not addressing the actual point.

It does make a significant difference.  Do you love the lie that the Watchtower has taught you about the anointed?  Do you know what you have been taught?  You made a misnomer that the anointed will "rule over the earth", which in WT language translates into, only from heaven.  I revealed the truth from scripture.  

5 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

The point is, that after a single year as a Witness, you become convinced of your anointing, with all its implications that you will be a messenger to everyone else, as well as a future (and in some respects present) king and priest.

Oh Tom.  When you get this part of the story right I'll continue to answer your comments.  

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Contributors

• Topics

• try the: Bánh bèo Bánh ít ram
    • Definitely should try the Bond roll here when you get a chance: this is a mom and pop place that does a great job  
    • An interesting concept, bible discipline. I am struck by the prevalence of ignorance about spiritual discipline on "Reddit." While physical and mental disciplines receive attention, the profound impact of spiritual discipline on a person's physical and mental well-being is often overlooked. Is it possible to argue against the words of the Apostle Paul? When he penned those words in Hebrews 12, he was recognizing that there are moments when an individual must be "rebuked" in order to be corrected. Even Jesus himself established a precedent when he rebuked Peter and referred to him as Satan for failing to comprehend what Jesus had already revealed to the apostles. Did that imply that Jesus had an evil heart? Not at all, it was quite the opposite; Jesus had a loving heart. His need to correct Peter actually showcased his genuine love for him. If he hadn't cared, he would have let Peter persist in his mistaken ways, leading to a fate similar to Judas'. There is a clear emphasis on avoiding the apostate translation and its meaning, yet many seem to overlook the biblical foundation for the reasons NOT to follow the path of the fallen brethren or those with an apostate mentality. Those individuals have embraced the path of darkness, where the illuminating power of light cannot penetrate, to avoid receiving the righteous discipline based on God's Bible teachings. They are undoubtedly aware that this undeniable truth of life must be disregarded in order to uphold their baseless justifications for the unjust act of shunning. Can anyone truly "force" someone or stop them from rejecting a friend or family member? Such a notion would be absurd, considering the fact that we all have the power of free will. If a Witness decides to distance themselves from a family member or friend simply because they have come out as gay, who is anyone within the organization to question or challenge that personal sentiment? It is unfortunate that there are individuals, both within and outside the organization, who not only lack a proper understanding of the Bible but also dare to suggest that God's discipline is barbaric. We must remember that personal choices should be respected, and it is not for others to judge or condemn someone based on their sexual orientation but should be avoided under biblical grounds. No one should have the power to compel an individual to change their sexual orientation, nor should anyone be forced to accept someone for who they are. When it comes to a family's desire to shield their children from external influences, who has the right to challenge the parents' decision? And if a family's rejection of others is based on cultural factors rather than religious beliefs, who can impose religious judgment on them? Who should true followers of Christ follow? The words of God or those who believe they can change God's laws to fit their lives? How can we apply the inspired words of Paul from God to embrace the reality of God's discipline? On the contrary, how can nonconformists expect to persuade those with a "worldview" that their religious beliefs are unacceptable by ostracizing individuals, when God condemns homosexuality? This is precisely why the arguments put forth by ex-witnesses are lacking in their pursuit of justice. When they employ misguided tactics, justice remains elusive as their arguments are either weak or inconsistent with biblical standards. Therefore, it is crucial to also comprehend Paul's words in 1 Corinthians 9:27. The use of the word "shun" is being exaggerated and excessively condemned by those who reject biblical shunning as a form of punishment. Eph 5:3-14 NIV 3 But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people. 4 Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving. 5 For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person — such a man is an idolater — has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.  6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God's wrath comes on those who are disobedient. 7 Therefore do not be partners with them.  8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light 9 (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) 10 and find out what pleases the Lord. 11 Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. 13 But everything exposed by the light becomes visible. The impact of the message becomes significantly stronger when we emphasize the importance of avoiding any association with unrighteousness and those who remain unrepentant. In fact, it becomes even more compelling when we witness how some individuals, who dismiss biblical shunning as a method of discipline, excessively criticize and condemn the use of the word "shun". Therefore, Jehovah's Witnesses do not shun people; instead, they choose to focus on the negative actions being committed, which is in accordance with biblical teachings. This should be construed as ex-Witness rhetoric. Now, let's consider why ex-Witnesses specifically target one particular religion. What justifications do they provide when other Christian denominations also adhere to the same principle grounded in the Bible? Chapter 1 - Preface Both must therefore test themselves: the one, if he is qualified to speak and leave behind him written records; the other, if he is in a right state to hear and read: as also some in the dispensation of the Eucharist, according to  custom enjoin that each one of the people individually should take his part. One's own conscience is best for choosing accurately or shunning. And its firm foundation is a right life, with suitable instruction. But the imitation of those who have already been proved, and who have led correct lives, is most excellent for the understanding and practice of the commandments. "So that whosoever shall eat the bread and drink the cup of the Lord unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup."  It therefore follows, that every one of those who undertake to promote the good of their neighbours, ought to consider whether he has betaken himself to teaching rashly and out of rivalry to any; if his communication of the word is out of vainglory; if the the only reward he reaps is the salvation of those who hear, and if he speaks not in order to win favour: if so, he who speaks by writings escapes the reproach of mercenary motives. "For neither at any time used we flattering words, as ye know," says the apostle, "nor a cloak of covetousness. God is witness. Nor of men sought we glory, neither of you, nor yet of others, when we might have been burdensome as the apostles of Christ. But we were gentle among you, even as a nurse cherisheth her children."   (from Ante-Nicene Fathers, Volume 2) Divine promises 2. The manner of shunning, in the word escaping. There is a flying away required, and that quickly, as in the plague, or from a fire which hath almost burned us, or a flood that breaketh in upon us. We cannot soon enough escape from sin (Matt 3:7; Heb 6:18). No motion but flight becomes us in this case. Doctrine: That the great end and effect of the promises of the gospel is to make us partakers of the Divine nature. (from The Biblical Illustrator)  
    • Clearly, they are already demanding your exile. Yes! It's unfortunate that Pudgy spoiled a great discussion about science. I hope the discussion can continue without any more nonsensical interruptions. Just a suggestion since they are on your heels. Wow! You speak! It seems you have a lot to say! Now they are going to treat like, who do you think you are, mister big stuff! Are those aliens now going to imply that anyone who speaks out against the five or six key contributors to this site will be treated as though it is George just because those in opposition speak the language they hate to hear, the TRUTH? They are seeking individuals who will embrace their nonconformist values and appreciate what they can offer in shaping public opinion contrary to the established agenda of God and Christ. Their goal is to enhance their writing abilities and avoid squandering time on frivolous pursuits, mainly arguing about the truth they don't care for. They see it all as a mere game, even when leading people astray. They believe they have every right to and will face no biblical repercussions, or so they believe. They just want to have fun just like that Cyndi Lauper song. Be prepared to be belittled and ridiculed, all the while they claim to be angels. Haha! By the way, please refrain from using the same language as George. They appear to believe that when others use the same words, it means they are the same person, and they emphasize this as if no one else is allowed to use similar grammar. It seems they think only they have the right to use the same or similar writing styles. Quite amusing, isn't it? See, what I just placed in bold, now I'm George, lol! Now, let's leave this nice science thread for people that want to know more about science. I believe George left it at "Zero Distance."  
  • Members

• Recent Status Updates

• lauleb  »  misette

merci pour ton travail très utile. tu es une aide qui fortifie
      · 0 replies
    • Pamela Dunston  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hi, TB
      I would like to get the weekly meeting and watchtower materials  and the 2024 convention 
      Attend the 2024 Convention—“Declare the Good News!”
      notebook, I just recently got a new computer, If don't mind my brother to add me on and allow me access to our study again.

Thank you, so much
      Sister Dunston
      · 2 replies
    • SpiritualSister 24  »  DARLENE2022

Hello, Darlene, I just love your name, I had a cousin named Darline, and had a classmate also named Darlene! It's a pleasure to know another Darlene! Especially a Spiritual Sister! There's some websites, Ministry Ideaz , JW Stuff.com, and Etsy that I use to order my yearly buttons for the Conventions! They always send me what I order, and their also Jehovah's Witnesses, that send us the merchandise we order!  You can check out these websites, and they might have what your looking for! I hope I have been helpful in assisting you, Darlene! Agape love, Shirley!😀
      · 1 reply
    • SpiritualSister 24

2024"Enter Into God's Rest" Circuit Assembly! 
      · 0 replies
    • Janice Lewis  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hello Twyla, when will the weekly study material be available. I am a member.
      Janice Lewis     lewisjanice84@gmail.com
      Thank you
      · 1 reply
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Gardeniableu

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.