Witness

• Views 5k
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@BillyTheKid46 aka Allen Smith.  I'm just wondering why you have @Foreigner click the angry red arrows for you?  I marvel at your game-playing.  

Hi, I also wonder, why @Foreigner giving me so much red arrows too ? ...... and not giving any comments on my post, just downvote reaction :))))) perhaps man only know to read and not to write. Even i

I believe you have asked me this before, and I wonder why you ask again.    I would pray for the power to open all eyes of those who revere the organization. Rev 13:4  I would pray for the power

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

turns around and follows a “real inspired anointed one” human being (man). In this person's mind, that real anointed has become that persons God.

Jesus "sends" those whom we are to recognize as speaking his words. Mark 9:37; Matt 10:40 Jesus did not send the Governing Body who easily "kill" their own brothers in Christ who cannot accept their lies. Rev 13:15 I don't follow anyone, but Christ.  I am obedient to his word, but you obviously do not know how the true unity and love of the Body works.  If I love a faithful member of that anointed Body, and work with him or her, this doesn't mean that I view that person as God.  

that there should be no [h]schism in the body, but that the members should have the same care for one another. 26 And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.  1 Cor 12:25,26

Your wicked slave has no clue what love is that Christ expect the members of his Body to display toward one another.  

For this is the message that you heard from the beginning, that we should love one another, 12 not as Cain who was of the wicked one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his works were evil and his brother’s righteous. 1 John 3:11,12

Matt 23:34

2 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I can’t answer for Billy, but my aliases don’t bother me at all.

Except for Top Cat O’Malighan. I caught fleas from him

The difference is that you admit to your shenanigans.  He deliberately denies them and still his conscious doesn't seem to bother him.  

I don't tolerate lies well at all.

On 4/23/2019 at 11:00 AM, Witness said:

Jesus "sends" those whom we are to recognize as speaking his words

Only Jehovah’s Witnesses identify with the notion of just a relative few being anointed. How long into the JW faith were you before you feel you were called? How long was it after that before you came to feel the others were doing it all wrong?

20 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Only Jehovah’s Witnesses identify with the notion of just a relative few being anointed. How long into the JW faith were you before you feel you were called? How long was it after that before you came to feel the others were doing it all wrong?

What did you glean from the link I gave you?

38 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I gleaned that I ought to ask you the question I just did.

Did you, by any chance, get your anointing before coming to join the Witnesses?

38 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I gleaned that I ought to ask you the question I just did.

Did you, by any chance, get your anointing before coming to join the Witnesses?

It was in the same year that I was studying and was baptized. And what are you doing with all this information?  As if I don't already know 🤨

14 minutes ago, Witness said:

It was in the same year that I was studying and was baptized. And what are you doing with all this information?  As if I don't already know 🤨

If you do know then you are doing better than I.

Trying to get my head around it, for now. I admit that it makes no sense to me.

You are very critical of the organization of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Is there anything about organization that you like?

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

If you do know then you are doing better than I.

Ok, so you’re not writing some e-pamphlet about a crazy anointed woman apostate.  That’s good to hear.  I'll accept that as truth.

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

You are very critical of the organization of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Is there anything about organization that you like?

What is the value in answering that question?  There are people whom I love inside, and there are some good aspects of “organization”; but, as a whole, the organization does not serve the Father and Jesus properly by not following Jesus’ teachings and God’s commandments fulfilled in him...and I’ve given many reasons here, why this is so.   John 4:23

It is an “operation of error”.    2 Thess 2:3,4,8-12   It is a counterfeit of God's true "organization", the anointed Body of Christ.  Rom 12:3-5; 1 Cor 12:4-31; Eph 4:4-8,11-13; 2:19-22

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Contributors

• Topics

• You are not in Kansas, anymore. Your bluster is irrelevant.  
    • That simply implies that you, as a glorified plumber, do not truly comprehend quantum physics as you pretend to. However, you are indeed right about one thing - your criminal record, which is easily accessible to anyone, will reveal the true nature of your character. That was the intended reference, not the delusional manipulation of words that you employ to divert attention from the fact that you are fundamentally driven by base instincts as an animal at heart, which you continue to display, and people want to continue to defend you for it. Their vigorous defense of you speaks volumes about their lack of Christian ethics, overshadowing your insignificant existence. I prefer not to engage in conflict with an uninformed individual, even in this thread that was intriguing, but unfortunately, someone uncouth always manages to spoil it.
    • HERE IS WHAT YOU ACTUALLY POSTED!!! YIKES!
    • First of all, I have no criminal record which is immaterial and irrelevant to a discussion of quantum physics. You are trying to attack my credibility with ad-hominem attacks to deflect from your colossal incompetence. If I was a Nazi mass-murderer chained to a wall in Spandau Prison, what I stated here would still be true … and if you were an angel from God your irrelevant bullshit would STILL be irrelevant bullshit. You have PROVED here you havn’t got the SLIGHTEST clue what you are talking about … with every sentence. This is NOT the JW open club … we are NOT discussing theology, we are discussing the physics of light, which your statements and bluffs CLEARLY show you have no understanding at all … None Whatsoever! I wii have to admit, you got balls the size of an elephant to try an backup your complete drivel about Quantum Electrodynamics with that bogus book on intimate relationships, and ad-hominem attacks.  If you were a cow, that cowboy with the rifle might advise you to wipe that foam off of your mouth!
    • It's satisfying to know that my comments concerning profanity aren't going unnoticed, especially when they come from someone who considers themselves superior without even attempting to contribute intellectually. I suppose it's true what they say, once an animal, always an animal. It seems that with your criminal record, you're destined to remain that way. This exercise benefits a specific person in the closed club who believes that Christian love is the solution, despite a person's heart being beyond redemption with their public actions and behavior. I would be embarrassed to think this animal was once a JW.
  • Members

• NuNu

NuNu 0

• Natacha Rice

Natacha Rice 1

• Miracle Pete

Miracle Pete 10

• Dwight Howard

Dwight Howard 0

• Recent Status Updates

• Pamela Dunston  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hi, TB
      I would like to get the weekly meeting and watchtower materials  and the 2024 convention 
      Attend the 2024 Convention—“Declare the Good News!”
      notebook, I just recently got a new computer, If don't mind my brother to add me on and allow me access to our study again.

Thank you, so much
      Sister Dunston
      · 0 replies
    • SpiritualSister 24  »  DARLENE2022

Hello, Darlene, I just love your name, I had a cousin named Darline, and had a classmate also named Darlene! It's a pleasure to know another Darlene! Especially a Spiritual Sister! There's some websites, Ministry Ideaz , JW Stuff.com, and Etsy that I use to order my yearly buttons for the Conventions! They always send me what I order, and their also Jehovah's Witnesses, that send us the merchandise we order!  You can check out these websites, and they might have what your looking for! I hope I have been helpful in assisting you, Darlene! Agape love, Shirley!😀
      · 1 reply
    • SpiritualSister 24

2024"Enter Into God's Rest" Circuit Assembly! 
      · 0 replies
    • Janice Lewis  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hello Twyla, when will the weekly study material be available. I am a member.
      Janice Lewis     lewisjanice84@gmail.com
      Thank you
      · 1 reply
    • Chloe Newman  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hi Twyla,

When will the meeting material for week com Monday 11th March 2024 be available?

You normally post it the week before, normally on a Thursday.

Please let me know if there is any problem.

Best Regards

Chloe

· 0 replies
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    sperezrejon

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.