Replies

Views

The Librarian -
Space Merchant -

Top Posters

16 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I see no evidence of the “new and better,

5 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

...and so that they can rule without ANY accountability, with COMPLETE impunity .....

..... as no one understands, or will recognize the difference.

10 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

secret, no outsiders hear the testimony,

If you would like the sordid details of how you seduced another man's wife to be a matter of public interest and your private shame to be bandied about, please do not think that everyone else would like it so. I think it is merciful in most cases that no one gets to know the sordid details

If you would like your details of how you defrauded your brother of a few thousand pounds and showed no compassion to be publicly announced- then why did you do these things in secret in the first place and did not do it openly.....

If you.... I can go on and on...... do you get the picture? 

11 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

If people around believe in hell and you say how hell not existing, is that "new"?

I think you need to study history - especially church history. Then you will understand how this fits in. Why argue about something you do not understand or do not have good knowledge of? 

45 minutes ago, Arauna said:

I think you need to study history - especially church history. Then you will understand how this fits in. Why argue about something you do not understand or do not have good knowledge of?

Partially you are right about my knowing church history.

But tell me, did i get it right if i say, how every Organized Religion, including WT Society and JW organization, doing everything to make obedient members who will not questioning doctrines and leadershipregardless of various and different doctrines that are specific for each of them (religion)?

If i am right in this perception and conclusion, than this is quite enough for/about "knowing church history". :))

If you are talking about me, Arauna, I would like to hear those stories.. although it is written as an accusation to me personally, I assume you mean in a general sense about anybody.

There is a saying in America, from an old TV show, that "Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time".

Secrecy is the breeding place of tyranny, both petty and gross, and the root of many injurious things. It covers up tyrannies, incompetence and malfeasance .... and protects  judges from any accountability.  It also hides things that SHOULD be made public, so that the general populace is in fear of SPECIFIC actions and consequences.

Bad judges should have to have consequences equally punitive to their bad judgements.

I think the system Jehovah set up thousands of years ago  in ancient Israel is ..oh... what's the word I want to use ... oh yeah! .... PERFECT.

The system we have now was made up from the fears of New York Lawyers.

Having it done correctly, and having gross , embarrassing sins and crimes made public and notorious is a VERY good deterrent ...all by itself.

Oh, by the way ... my first wife was seduced by another Brother, circa 1974, and he got away with if for YEARS, and was in good standing in the congregation married to her, because nobody realized what was really going on.  When I blew the lid off of it with certified letters to all the congregations in the Richmond Virginia congregations, and New York ... only then was he disfellowshipped.  Interestingly enough ... because our names are very phonetically similar, when it was announced  I got blamed for it in about half the congregations I had gone to, as I was the "loose cannon", and he was a Pioneer, and ex-bethelite.

That's what you get when you have secrecy.

A totally screwed up Justice system.

Red Pill Blue Pill.jpg

15 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

What was replacement for "hell"? Death in Armageddon. Excommunication from congregation. What was purpose of hell? To explain people how they have to be good and not make God displeased and angry.

I must be missing something. Wouldn’t this in effect be a cause for ex-members? I don’t believe Russell had the power to replace “hell” with “death in Armageddon” as indicated. He did have the power to foresee the mistakes of other religions enough to call his group “Bible Students” to a nondenominational church of Christ. Each church ran independent of each other. The elders were voted in. That meant, any church could set its own vision of doctrine which many did to some degree not with the advent movement but it's perception of time prophecy.

That Church started to bring back what was inevitable as death in Armageddon for those that rebelled against God as taught by his son Jesus. I don’t believe Jesus mixed his words to mean anything else but the survival of those loyal to God by faith and obedience.

Excommunication was placed by Jesus words, not to be influenced by those that opposed God’s command and those that denied the new covenant of Christ which indeed happen in Jesus time.

Can you explain yourself a little more, on what you mean by rebellious coming from an ex-member of any church?

On 10/31/2019 at 11:08 PM, Arauna said:

You and Pearl.... where do you go for meetings as instructed by Jehovah.

And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling (“gathering together”) of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.  Heb 10:24,25

When you know people all over the globe, we do the best we can.    

20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.” Matt 18:20

I think we’ve got it covered. As anointed “priests”, and under one Head, Christ, do we need elders to teach us?  If only the anointed in the organization would realize they are the ones who should be teaching the elders.  Yet, this would never happen under a wicked slave’s rule.  Matt 24:48-51

Mal 2:7 - "For the lips of a priest should keep knowledge,
And people should seek the law from his mouth;
For he is the messenger of the Lord of hosts."

Heb 8:10 – “For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.”

Where is the nation you belong to as stipulated in Isaaih 2:2-4....... a nation which comprises people if all tribes on the earth. .....?

Are you thinking this refers to the organization?

Isaiah 2:2-3:

“ In the last days

the mountain of the Lord’s temple

The Temple is comprised of…God and Christ…and the “144,000” priests, as the “dwelling place” of Spirit (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22) (Rev 21:22)

will be established
    as the highest of the mountains;
it will be exalted above the hills,
    and all nations will stream to it.

Many peoples will come and say,

“Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
    to the temple of the God of Jacob.(“Israel”)
He will teach us his ways,
    so that we may walk in his paths.”
The law will go out from Zion,
    the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

If you remember that the “law” is written on the hearts of the Temple “living stones”/priests…and that they are to teach the people God’s law; then perhaps you can see how important the faithfulness and recognition of the priesthood is to God.  It is much more important to Him than to the elders or to the GB who counsel them to remain separate, not to bond together.   I will echo James’ word, “tyranny”, and I’ll add that tyranny has at its root, evil intentions.   Satan’s evil intentions are to destroy the remaining members of the “woman’s seed” in the last days. ( Rev 12:17; 20:9,7,8; 16:14,16) This is why the organization cannot operate perfectly as it happened in instances within the nation of Israel.   God’s teaching mouthpiece in the anointed priesthood is silenced.  If anyone perceives this, they should leave the oppression and “trampling” of the saints; and turn directly to Christ.  Matt 24:15,16; Luke 17:37; Rev 3:18; 18:4-8

Exod 19:5,6 - “Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenantthen out of all nations you will be my treasured possession. Although the whole earth is mine, you will be for me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words you are to speak to the Israelites.”

After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”

14 I answered, “Sir, you know.”

And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore,

they are before the throne of God
    and serve him day and night in his temple;

and he who sits on the throne
    will shelter them with his presence.  Rev 7:9,13-15

God is preparing a repentant priesthood (Zech 1:3; Mal 3:7); cleansed and washed with the living water of Christ’s truth, to serve the needs of His children to come in the Kingdom.  That, is Zion. (Zech 13:9; 4:7) Not a corrupt organization where God’s laws have been broken many times over.  Not an organization built with the world’s riches, preserving its precious investments to the extent of robbing victims of justice. (2 Cor 6:14) Not an organization that defies God's decrees pertaining to His priesthood. (Eze 44:6-9; Num 3:10)  What you believe in, is a counterfeit of the true Zion.   I am amazed that JWs don’t see this.  I am amazed that darkness has settled into your hearts so thickly, that the light of truth escapes your notice.

Dear Arauna, a few years ago, we discussed the elder body rule vs. the anointed priesthood.  You may not remember.  You were not as, should I say, caustic, with your responses at that time.  I wonder if it isn’t the physical pain of arthritis that causes you to be rather hard core today.  I understand what pain and age can do to a person’s tolerance.  I just ask you, to do research on the early priesthood.  When it was time to build the tabernacle, Moses was told, “See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.” MOUNT ZION!  Heb 8:5  It was a “copy and shadow” of what God was to establish through his Son. 

Today, the temple tabernacle is being built with God’s “special possession”.  1 Pet 2:5,9  There is no more earthly "temple" or earthly "organization".   The Temple is built with called, chosen, and ultimately found faithful priests (Rev 17:14) - organized under Christ their Head, as his Bride.  The anointed are the Body of Christ, not every JW.  Christ has chosen his Bride. We do not do the choosing.    1 Cor 12:27,18,28; Eph 4:11,12; 1 Cor 10:16,17; Rev 14:4

and accepts christ as only a man of flesh?.

I accept Christ as a glorified King of kings in Heaven, as the first of the "new creation", both human and spirit. John 3:6;1 Pet 1:23; 2 Cor 5:17; Rev 1:5; 19:16

I am not deceivied by you no matter how sincere you may personally feel. 

In the last days, God's "saints" and companions are deceived. Matt 24:24,22; Rev 13:1,2, 4-12,14-17; 2 Thess 2:1-4;9-12

I'm taking the liberty to post this link, and thank you, Librarian.

"The Rise of Zion" - http://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/search?q=The+Rise+of+Zion

7 hours ago, Ray Devereaux said:

I don’t believe Russell had the power to replace “hell” with “death in Armageddon” as indicated. He did have the power to foresee the mistakes of other religions enough to call his group “Bible Students” to a nondenominational church of Christ.

* bold words mine

To some extent, other individual has a power over us in a measure we give him a power over us. In some other cases we can't do almost nothing about that. 

on what you mean by rebellious coming from an ex-member of any church?

In continue, about what was said about power, is issue of rebellion or resistance. Russell was not, as books say about him (WT publications),  satisfied with his own religion and doctrines. In other words, his religion and doctrines of his religion had power over him and he didn't like that. For what ever reason he had. He showed rebelling and resistance to all that what made him unsatisfied, unhappy, unanswered ...etc. 

He has been in process of abandoning "old and bad" things and in same time looking for "new and better". He, in fact coming to be "an apostate", in context of what this word mean. A person who renounces a religious or political belief or principle.

In the eyes of his parents, Church and congregational members, he was, in generalviewed as "rebellious son" and as "apostate". Is that bad? 

He did have the power to foresee the mistakes of other religions enough to call his group “Bible Students” to a nondenominational church of Christ.

You say, and many say how Russell has not been, because of his action, rebellious and apostate. But on contrary, he had a power to go one level up, and he is considered, in WT Society and JW organization, as brave young man and truth seeker. But his past church was already  "had the truth". Why he wanted "truth above the truth"?? :)))

See, how  things are the same today with WT Society and JW organization and their members who leave "religion of their parents".  They are not "apostates" in context WT Society want to showed them (as bad and devil inspired individuals). They are "truth seekers"..... with various and different outcomes.  

On 11/2/2019 at 3:50 AM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

We HAD a system that worked perfectly, ... where all city residents could watch the proceedings, and speak up from the back of the crowd, 

I think you have watched too much Perry Mason. Was it really that way?

and no person can have an advocate or legal representation

So you feel each party in a judicial case should have his own lawyer, taking a page from the adversarial legal system of today?

“When both sides properly prepare a case, the adversary system can effectively guarantee the revelation of all the facts bearing on an issue. The more experience you have with it, the more you’ll find it a surprisingly scientific method of trial preparation.” — Perry Mason.  (Season 5, Ep 13 The Case of the Renegade Refugee)

Come now, that is not a religious statement? Thrust upon us by a new world of “science” that has despaired of finding impartial judges the like of Exodus 18:26: “capable men fearing God, trustworthy men hating dishonest profit?”

The reason they are hard to find is that the world embraces values to the contrary. Not so in the Christian organization. I will take the congregation justice system any day, which only deals with the spiritual matters that are of no concern of secular courts. But a hostile world tries to frame some of these spiritual matters as grist for the legal mill.

That which has been kept in secrecy is being exposed, and those policies and procedures that have been arbitrary, capricious, and contrary to the administration of Justice and Mercy, is rotting from within, in the light of the information age we are now in.

What is happening is that those who refuse discipline are airing their complaints to a world that despises discipline and thereby finding common sympathy. It brings to mind the trademark of those describe in 2 Peter as “apostate”—they “hate” discipline. 

You don’t think that those who came out on the short end of the world’s court system don’t also complain about how they were abused and unjustly sold down the river? It is human nature to do so in a system that downplays responsibilities and upplays rights.

But I’ve got news for you, Bubba TTH- the time’s they are a’changin.

Yes, Bubba. The effort today is to hinder those wanting to stay separate from the world—ideally, even making it illegal to do so.

Several Bible statements would outrage the “anti-cult”-driven legal climate of today:

“But now I am writing you to stop keeping company with anyone called a brother who is sexually immoral or a greedy person or an idolater or a reviler or a drunkard or an extortioner, not even eating with such a man.” (1 Corinthians 5:11). The Bible writer would be challenged legally today for trying to “control” people; who is he to tell them who they can eat with?

“If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your homes or say a greeting to him. For the one who says a greeting to him is a sharer in his wicked works.” (2 John 10)  Ditto. He is “controlling people.” Let them greet whoever they want, even those whom HE finds “wicked.”

“It is necessary to shut their mouths, because these very men keep on subverting entire households by teaching things they should not for the sake of dishonest gain.” (Titus 1:11) Oh? It is “necessary” to restrict someone’s free speech for the sake of “enforcing” your religion? See you in court, Paul.

From time to time, the earthly organization rewords something—like the disfellowshipping announcement or the questions for baptism—to make clear that members are voluntarily adhering to Bible counsel rather than, as opposers try to present it, suffering the bullying of an “evil” “oppressive” “corporation.” It may fail in this one day, because the intent of those hostile to Christianity is to make the Bible verses themselves illegal, or at least make it illegal for anyone to actually follow them.

The goal is to deprive Christians of organization. That way they can more easily be assimilated into the greater word. This is framed hypocritically, even obnoxiously, as an attempt to liberate them. It is no more better realized today than in Russia, where Jehovah’s Witnesses are not illegal, but only their organization is. ‘It’s not the foot-soldier they want to kill off. It’s only the generals that must go. That way the foot-soldier can more easily switch sides—and he will be all the happier for it,’ so the thinking goes. Of course, a scheme so devious cannot be comprehended by the average person, and the authorities simply feel free to beat up on any Witness.

The goal to “liberate” Christians from the organization they form is more advanced in Russia, but it proceeds along the same path in Western lands. “Liberate” them into what?

There is a very real reason the WTB&TS discourages comprehensive education.

Yes. So that the worldwide rot that it has collectively produced does not manifest itself in the congregation.

21 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

What is happening is that those who refuse discipline are airing their complaints to a world that despises discipline and thereby finding common sympathy. 

Pretty much like this verse, from this week’s Bible reading:

“They originate with the world; that is why they speak what originates with the world and the world listens to them.” (1 John 4:5)

• Similar Content

• By Jack Ryan
      Amber Scorah is author of the memoir Leaving the Witness. Growing up in the Jehovah's Witness faith, Scorah moved to mainland China to become an underground missionary. In China, she came to question these beliefs and left the religion. Shunned by family and friends as an apostate, Scorah was alone in Shanghai and thrown into a world she had only known from the periphery, with no education or support system. After growing up in the Jehovah's Witness faith, Amber learned Mandarin Chinese and moved to Mainland China to become an underground missionary. In China, encountering a new culture and making friends outside the faith for the first time, Amber came to question the beliefs she had been taught from childhood and ended up leaving the religion. Amber later moved to New York City, where she began a new life. Several years later, her three-month old son died on his first day in childcare. After this tragedy, Amber became a parental leave advocate. Combining forces with a Republican mother, their bipartisan efforts brought the cause of parental leave to the forefront of the 2016 presidential campaign. She was named one of the 100 most influential people in Brooklyn culture by Brooklyn Magazine. Her writing has appeared in The New York Times, The Believer, The Boston Globe, The Cut, The Globe and Mail and USA Today
    • By Jack Ryan
      The Dutch Parliament has accepted a motion in which is called on the Dutch government to ensure proper care and guidance for apostates.
      I wonder how the Dutch governement is going to act on this motion.
      MOTION BY THE MEMBER OF KOOTEN-ARISSEN
      Proposed 26 September 2019
      The Chamber,
      having heard the deliberations,
      noting that people from orthodox religious communities may encounter a great deal of resistance from their environment if they choose to abandon certain precepts or their faith;
      whereas feelings of loneliness, exclusion and sadness for what is lost can cause a grieving process that people need help with;
      whereas feelings of loneliness, exclusion and sorrow for what has been lost can cause a process of mourning, which people need help with;
      calls on the government to ensure proper care and guidance of apostates, and moves on to the order of the day.
      Van Kooten-Arissen
    • By Witness
      Wt. 11/7/15 - “HOW DO FALSE TEACHERS OPERATE? THEIR METHODS REVEAL A CUNNING SPIRIT. APOSTATES “QUIETLY BRING IN” CORRUPTIVE IDEAS. LIKE SMUGGLERS, THEY OPERATE IN A CLANDESTINE MANNER, SUBTLY INTRODUCING APOSTATE VIEWS”.
      It begins benignly, truthfully, like this:
      Wt. 1882, pgs 71-71 – “BEWARE OF ‘ORGANIZATION’. It is wholly unnecessary. The Bible rules will be the only rules you will need. DO NOT SEEK TO BIND OTHERS’ CONSCIENCES, AND DO NOT PERMIT OTHERS TO BIND YOURS. Believe and obey so far as you can understand God’s Word today, and so continue growing in grace and knowledge and love day by day”.
      And escalates into this:
      Wt. 11/15/81 “Make haste to IDENTIFY the visible theocratic ORGANIZATION of God that represents his king, Jesus Christ. IT IS ESSENTIAL FOR LIFE. Doing so, be complete in accepting its every aspect”.
      Wt. 13/11/15 –“ At that time, the life-saving direction that we receive from JEHOVAH’S ORGANIZATION may not appear practical from a human standpoint. ALL OF US MUST BE READY TO OBEY any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not.”
      Rev 16:13,14:
      “And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs; for they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth, (the anointed ones Rev 1:5) and of the whole world, to gather them together for the war of the great day of God, the Almighty.”
      We are aware that a fertilized egg of a frog is laid in a mass under water. In a few days, a tadpole is formed, and eventually, the metamorphosis is complete, as a mature frog has developed. Even the diet during this process changes from grasses to meat.
      In the Watchtower, what begins as a scriptural truth, becomes a full-fledged lie, sourced in Satan’s “sea”, that consumes the individual who submits his mind and heart to it. Each beginning of a lie is part of many, that the Watchtower has ‘morphed’ over the years. These teachings have become unique to Jehovah’s Witnesses. Rev 13:1,2 (Prov 14:25) 

Again, from the WT 11/7/15:
      “AND JUST AS A CLEVER FORGER TRIES TO PASS PHONY DOCUMENTS, SO APOSTATES USE ‘COUNTERFEIT WORDS’, OR FALSE ARGUMENTS, TRYING TO PASS THEIR FABRICATED VIEWS AS IF THEY WERE TRUE.” 
      Here's an example of a fabricated view:
      Wt. 14/1/15 - “How did Jehovah become King in 1914, and what were some of the Kingdom’s early accomplishments? The subsequent famines, earthquakes, and pestilences as well as the fulfillment of other Bible prophecies proved CONCLUSIVELY that Jesus Christ had begun to rule in heaven as King of God’s Kingdom in 1914. By enthroning his Son as the Messianic King, Jehovah had, indeed, become King in a new sense!” 
      The SYMBOLIC famines, earthquakes, pestilences are the labor pains that PRECEDE the birth of God’s Kingdom. This is the natural order of birth. Luke 21:8,9; Mark 13:8; Ezek 22:28  
       “Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST and our gathering together to Him, that you not be quickly shaken from your ]composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a MESSAGE OR A LETTER AS IF FROM US, TO THE EFFECT THAT THE DAY OF THE LORD HAS COME. Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.” 2 Thess 2:1-4
      Watchtower continues: 
      “THEY SPREAD 'DECEPTIVE TEACHINGS,' 'TWISTING'...THE SCRIPTURES TO FIT THEIR OWN IDEAS. (2 Pet. 2:1, 3, 13; 3:16)” 
      Twisting the scriptures, and creating new doctrine such as:
      Wt 02/8/1 - “Representing the royal priesthood are appointed elders, who serve in positions of responsibility in congregations of Jehovah’s people around the earth. These men deserve our respect and wholehearted support, whether they are of the anointed or not. Why? Because, through his holy spirit, Jehovah has appointed the older men to their positions. Hebrews 13:7,17" 
      JWs, go back to the scriptures to find the truth:
      Num 18:7 - “But you and your sons will carry out your priestly responsibilities for everything concerning the altar and for what is inside the veil, and you will do that work. I am giving you the work of the priesthood as a gift, BUT AN UNAUTHORIZED PERSON WHO COMES NEAR THE SANCTUARY WILL BE PUT TO DEATH."
       Who are the Temple sanctuary?  1 Cor 3:16,17; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 2Chron.13:9; Ezek 22:26;Eze.44:6,7,8,9; 2Thess.2:4; Dan.11:31; Matt.24:15; Rev 11:1,2
      “CLEARLY, APOSTATES DO NOT HAVE OUR BEST INTERESTS AT HEART. FOLLOWING THEM WOULD DIVERT US FROM THE ROAD THAT LEADS TO ETERNAL LIFE”. 
      Shepherd the Flock book, page 65 (the previous version) – 
      “Apostasy is a standing away from true worship, a falling away, defection, rebellion.”
      It includes: 
      “Deliberately spreading teachings contrary to bible truth…
      AS TAUGHT BY JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES”

Pearl Doxsey, 4womaninthewilderness blogspot
      “The Kingdom—1914?”
      “The Sign of the End”

• By Jack Ryan
      Here is the quote from Jehovah's Witnesses calling former members "mentally diseased"

https://www.jw.borg/en/publications/magazines/ws20110715/Will-You-Pay-Attention-to-Jehovahs-Clear-Warnings/#?insight[search_id]=11735035-7186-4c2a-bcfd-283925a24106&insight[search_result_index]=0

Where in the scripture does it say that apostates are mentally diseased? I guess that's just their translation.
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      The invasion of the mentally ill professional apostates is repeated again, at a Kingdom Hall in full meeting. Once the prayer is over, an invader gets on the stage and the ushers are forced to lower it. But among the attendees there are more apostates, including the one who is recording the video. They almost have to be forcibly evicted because they are reluctant to leave  while criticizing the organization. They gather at the door while the brothers prevent them from entering again and call the police. The arrival of the police causes some to run away, and the agent takes data from those who bother a private meeting. Let's take note of the scene that will surely be repeated in many  countries.

• By Jack Ryan
      I see more and more stories about this woman Barbara Anderson
      What exactly did she do at Bethel? Does she have an interesting story?
    • By Jack Ryan
      bh chap. 11 pp. 110-112 pars. 12-15 - Imagine that a teacher is telling his students how to solve a difficult problem. A clever....student claims that the teacher’s way of solving the problem is wrong. What should the teacher do?....suppose that the teacher allows the rebel to show the class how he would solve the problem...he knows that allowing them the opportunity to try to prove their point will benefit the whole class. When the rebels fail, all honest students will see that the teacher is the only one qualified to lead the class....consider two things that the teacher in our illustration would not do............he would not stop the rebel student from presenting his case.
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    LYMJJ1110
    Newest Member
    LYMJJ1110

• Topics

• -购买创意艺术大学书q/微1851304262造假创意艺术大学毕业证【购买成绩单】offer、办理学生卡、制作在读证明/英国假文凭假学历/可查学历认证书University for the Creative Arts 咨询办理专业海外留学生毕业证,咨询顾问CharlesQ/微:1851304262成绩单,教育部认证、留信认证、大使馆认证、假毕业证,制作假成绩单,仿造假文凭学历,购买假学历文凭,制做毕业证文凭,仿冒文凭毕业证,代办毕业证认证,留服认证,使馆认证,使馆公证,使馆证明,使馆留学回国人员证明,留学生认证,学历认证,文凭认证,学位认证,留学生学历认证,留学生学位认证,使馆认证(留学回国人员证明),学生卡(证),成绩单,在读证明,快速办理录取通知书offer 回国人员证明 一、快速办理材料: 1、毕,业证+成绩单+留学回国人员证明+教育部学历认证(全套留学回国必备证明材料,给父母及亲朋好友一份完美交代); 2、雅思、托福,OFFER,在读证明,学生卡等留学相关材料(申请学校、转学,甚至是申请工签都可以用到)。 注:上述材料,随时都可以安排办理,毕,业证成绩单,学校,专业,学位,毕业时间都可以根据客户要求安排。 二、办理流程: 1、收集客户办理信息; 2、客户付定金下单; 3、公司确认到账转制作点做电子图; 4、电子图做好发给客户确认; 5、电子图确认好转成品部做成品; 6、成品做好拍照或者视频确认再付余款; 7、快递给客户(国内顺丰,国外DHL)。 三、真实网上可查的证明材料 1、教育部学历学位认证,留服真实存档可查,存档。 2、留学回国人员证明(使馆认证),使馆网站真实存档可查。 四、办理流程 1、客户提供相关材料,确定客户办理信息,给出操作方案; 2、补充毕业证成绩单等相关材料; 3、留服注册申请账号,付定金; 4、预约递交时间,公司人员陪同客户本人一起去留服递交材料; 5、等待结果,完成结果书留服直接邮寄给客户 6、客户确认收到结果,付余款。 我们对海外大学及学院的毕业证成绩单所使用的材料,尺寸大小,防伪结构(包括:水印,阴影底纹,钢印LOGO烫金烫银,LOGO烫金烫银复合重叠。 文字图案浮雕,激光镭射,紫外荧光,温感,复印防伪)都有原版本文凭对照。质量得到了广大海外客户群体的认可,同时和海外学校留学中介, 同时能做到与时俱进,及时掌握各大院校的(毕业证,成绩单,资格证,学生卡,结业证,录取通知书,在读证明等相关材料)的版本更新信息, 能够在时间掌握的海外学历文凭的样版,尺寸大小,纸张材质,防伪技术等等,并在时间收集到原版 实物,以求达到客户的需求。 我们的优势: [效率优势]保证在约定的时间内完成任务,视频语音电话查询完成进度。 [品质优势]与学校颁发的相关证件1:1纸质尺寸制定(定期向各大院校毕业生购买版本毕业证成绩单保证您拿到的是学校内部版本毕业证成绩单) [保密优势]我们绝不向任何个人或组织泄露您的隐私,致力于在充分保护你隐私的前提下,为您提供更优质的体验和服务。完成交易,删除客户资料 [价格优势]我们在保证合理定价的同时,坚持较高性价比,通过品质和效率不断优化,为您倾情诠释什么是高性价比。 留信网认证的用途: 主要是提供境外院校资质查询,留学生专业人才证书申报,就业推荐这些服务,海外留学生高等院校学位成绩单认证和在读证明的翻译服务,提供留学生回国就业服务,可以人才存档,失业补贴,可以大额贷款等,.留学生就业指导,福利优惠政策证明学生的留学生身份可以在网上查询到留学时的相关信息、比如专业,入学和毕业时间什么。 回国人员证明的用途: 留学生回国重要的身份和经历证明及购买免税国产小汽车的凭证,而且在创办企业、安排工作、落转户口、子女入学、多生子女上户口、购置住房、申请国内各类科研基金、评定职称、报考公务员或研究生等方面都能够享受国家或各地、各单位给予留学回国人员的各种优惠政策或提供的各种便利条件。 学历认证的用途: 1.建立个人档案。个人档案中有学历一项,通过学历认证的佐证,可以进一步确立个人学历档案的真实性。 2.各种招考或招聘的学历证明。比如公务员或事业编或国有单位的招聘,都需要通过学历认证的查询和审核。 3.升学。比如专升本或考研究生等升学、入学,也需要通过学历认证,以确认考生的学历。 4.出国留学。世界上有很多国家与我们建立了互认学历关系,国外教育学校或机构通过学历认证系统,可以方便的确认中国学生的学历。相同,通过学历认证系统,中国也可以方便的确认国外学生的。 5.人才交流或调动。国内有很多城市实行人才交流或调动,其准入的基本条件也是学历层次问题,通过学历认证系统,可以方便的为准入城市提供真实的学历证明。 其它需要的证明。比如落户口、征兵、重要职业岗位,比如医生、律师、船长、机长、职称评定等,都需要相关的认证和审核。 一、快速办理材料: 1、毕业证+成绩单+留学回国人员证明+教育部学历认证(全套留学回国必备证明材料,给父母及亲朋好友一份完美交代); 2、雅思、托福,OFFER,在读证明,学生卡等留学相关材料(申请学校、转学,甚至是申请工签都可以用到)。 注:上述材料,随时都可以安排办理,毕业证成绩单,学校,专业,学位,毕业时间都可以根据客户要求制作购买创意艺术大学书q/微1851304262造假创意艺术大学毕业证【购买成绩单】offer、办理学生卡、制作在读证明/英国假文凭假学历/可查学历认证书University for the Creative Arts购买创意艺术大学书q/微1851304262造假创意艺术大学毕业证【购买成绩单】offer、办理学生卡、制作在读证明/英国假文凭假学历/可查学历认证书University for the Creative Arts购买创意艺术大学书q/微1851304262造假创意艺术大学毕业证【购买成绩单】offer、办理学生卡、制作在读证明/英国假文凭假学历/可查学历认证书University for the Creative Arts购买创意艺术大学书q/微1851304262造假创意艺术大学毕业证【购买成绩单】offer、办理学生卡、制作在读证明/英国假文凭假学历/可查学历认证书University for the Creative Arts7248勤发发
    • -购买创意艺术大学书q/微1851304262造假创意艺术大学毕业证【购买成绩单】offer、办理学生卡、制作在读证明/英国假文凭假学历/可查学历认证书University for the Creative Arts 咨询办理专业海外留学生毕业证,咨询顾问CharlesQ/微:1851304262成绩单,教育部认证、留信认证、大使馆认证、假毕业证,制作假成绩单,仿造假文凭学历,购买假学历文凭,制做毕业证文凭,仿冒文凭毕业证,代办毕业证认证,留服认证,使馆认证,使馆公证,使馆证明,使馆留学回国人员证明,留学生认证,学历认证,文凭认证,学位认证,留学生学历认证,留学生学位认证,使馆认证(留学回国人员证明),学生卡(证),成绩单,在读证明,快速办理录取通知书offer 回国人员证明 一、快速办理材料: 1、毕,业证+成绩单+留学回国人员证明+教育部学历认证(全套留学回国必备证明材料,给父母及亲朋好友一份完美交代); 2、雅思、托福,OFFER,在读证明,学生卡等留学相关材料(申请学校、转学,甚至是申请工签都可以用到)。 注:上述材料,随时都可以安排办理,毕,业证成绩单,学校,专业,学位,毕业时间都可以根据客户要求安排。 二、办理流程: 1、收集客户办理信息; 2、客户付定金下单; 3、公司确认到账转制作点做电子图; 4、电子图做好发给客户确认; 5、电子图确认好转成品部做成品; 6、成品做好拍照或者视频确认再付余款; 7、快递给客户(国内顺丰,国外DHL)。 三、真实网上可查的证明材料 1、教育部学历学位认证,留服真实存档可查,存档。 2、留学回国人员证明(使馆认证),使馆网站真实存档可查。 四、办理流程 1、客户提供相关材料,确定客户办理信息,给出操作方案; 2、补充毕业证成绩单等相关材料; 3、留服注册申请账号,付定金; 4、预约递交时间,公司人员陪同客户本人一起去留服递交材料; 5、等待结果,完成结果书留服直接邮寄给客户 6、客户确认收到结果,付余款。 我们对海外大学及学院的毕业证成绩单所使用的材料,尺寸大小,防伪结构(包括:水印,阴影底纹,钢印LOGO烫金烫银,LOGO烫金烫银复合重叠。 文字图案浮雕,激光镭射,紫外荧光,温感,复印防伪)都有原版本文凭对照。质量得到了广大海外客户群体的认可,同时和海外学校留学中介, 同时能做到与时俱进,及时掌握各大院校的(毕业证,成绩单,资格证,学生卡,结业证,录取通知书,在读证明等相关材料)的版本更新信息, 能够在时间掌握的海外学历文凭的样版,尺寸大小,纸张材质,防伪技术等等,并在时间收集到原版 实物,以求达到客户的需求。 我们的优势: [效率优势]保证在约定的时间内完成任务,视频语音电话查询完成进度。 [品质优势]与学校颁发的相关证件1:1纸质尺寸制定(定期向各大院校毕业生购买版本毕业证成绩单保证您拿到的是学校内部版本毕业证成绩单) [保密优势]我们绝不向任何个人或组织泄露您的隐私,致力于在充分保护你隐私的前提下,为您提供更优质的体验和服务。完成交易,删除客户资料 [价格优势]我们在保证合理定价的同时,坚持较高性价比,通过品质和效率不断优化,为您倾情诠释什么是高性价比。 留信网认证的用途: 主要是提供境外院校资质查询,留学生专业人才证书申报,就业推荐这些服务,海外留学生高等院校学位成绩单认证和在读证明的翻译服务,提供留学生回国就业服务,可以人才存档,失业补贴,可以大额贷款等,.留学生就业指导,福利优惠政策证明学生的留学生身份可以在网上查询到留学时的相关信息、比如专业,入学和毕业时间什么。 回国人员证明的用途: 留学生回国重要的身份和经历证明及购买免税国产小汽车的凭证,而且在创办企业、安排工作、落转户口、子女入学、多生子女上户口、购置住房、申请国内各类科研基金、评定职称、报考公务员或研究生等方面都能够享受国家或各地、各单位给予留学回国人员的各种优惠政策或提供的各种便利条件。 学历认证的用途: 1.建立个人档案。个人档案中有学历一项,通过学历认证的佐证,可以进一步确立个人学历档案的真实性。 2.各种招考或招聘的学历证明。比如公务员或事业编或国有单位的招聘,都需要通过学历认证的查询和审核。 3.升学。比如专升本或考研究生等升学、入学,也需要通过学历认证,以确认考生的学历。 4.出国留学。世界上有很多国家与我们建立了互认学历关系,国外教育学校或机构通过学历认证系统,可以方便的确认中国学生的学历。相同,通过学历认证系统,中国也可以方便的确认国外学生的。 5.人才交流或调动。国内有很多城市实行人才交流或调动,其准入的基本条件也是学历层次问题,通过学历认证系统,可以方便的为准入城市提供真实的学历证明。 其它需要的证明。比如落户口、征兵、重要职业岗位,比如医生、律师、船长、机长、职称评定等,都需要相关的认证和审核。 一、快速办理材料: 1、毕业证+成绩单+留学回国人员证明+教育部学历认证(全套留学回国必备证明材料,给父母及亲朋好友一份完美交代); 2、雅思、托福,OFFER,在读证明,学生卡等留学相关材料(申请学校、转学,甚至是申请工签都可以用到)。 注:上述材料,随时都可以安排办理,毕业证成绩单,学校,专业,学位,毕业时间都可以根据客户要求制作购买创意艺术大学书q/微1851304262造假创意艺术大学毕业证【购买成绩单】offer、办理学生卡、制作在读证明/英国假文凭假学历/可查学历认证书University for the Creative Arts购买创意艺术大学书q/微1851304262造假创意艺术大学毕业证【购买成绩单】offer、办理学生卡、制作在读证明/英国假文凭假学历/可查学历认证书University for the Creative Arts购买创意艺术大学书q/微1851304262造假创意艺术大学毕业证【购买成绩单】offer、办理学生卡、制作在读证明/英国假文凭假学历/可查学历认证书University for the Creative Arts购买创意艺术大学书q/微1851304262造假创意艺术大学毕业证【购买成绩单】offer、办理学生卡、制作在读证明/英国假文凭假学历/可查学历认证书University for the Creative Arts7248勤发发
    • What is it with this idiot? His first remark bashes me for seeming to criticise Trump: His second bashes me for seeming to praise him: As his many accusations at JWs are shot down, he is degenerating into just another source of vitriol. As for cheering for Trump, an elder leading a pioneer meeting—dare I say it was the circuit overseer?—emphasizes the importance of neutrality and the challenges of completely remaining so. “Now we all know that Trump is crazy, but.....” he starts. Two sisters look at each other, and the one says to the other: “I know that my father is a good man, and he voted for Trump.” That CO is very atypical. I’ve never heard another one mention the president, or any president, either way. Doubtless he watches the network news at the end of the day, where they do nothing but bash the president. Making any country great again doesn’t necessarily do it for those accustomed to treating equally those of any “nation, tribe, people, and tongue.” (Revelation 7:9) As for the photoshopped Trump beating up on the CNN bobble head, the average Witness who sees that thinks of how he tries not to do like that with the householder. He observes that Trump is bombastic whereas he tries to be polite. Often his politics go no further than that.
    • What does that even mean?
    • I voted your remark "sad" because it truly is. It is a meaningless non-sequitur with no relevance ... which you think is profound.
    • Maybe you jw's will get lucky and your hero Hitler will start ruling again.
  • Popular Now