The World News Media

Norwegian national broadcaster using their main Saturday News to give coverage to Apostates.

Jack Ryan

• Views 414
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The faith groups that produce apostates are but a tiny sliver of the overall world population.  You “think outside the box” when you leave the mainstream to enter one of those relatively tiny fai

6 hours ago, Jack Ryan said:

How dare we question or think outside the box.

The faith groups that produce apostates are but a tiny sliver of the overall world population. 

You “think outside the box” when you leave the mainstream to enter one of those relatively tiny faith groups. You do not “think outside the box” when you leave one to rejoin the mainstream, any more than you “think outside the box” when you eat in the dining room, sleep in the bedroom, or shower in the bathroom.

This is no more than a effort to penalize and ideally eliminate those who truly “think outside of the box,” those who would actually dare to be “no part of the world.” The situation should not be framed any other way.

If I play my cards right, perhaps I can get coverage of my book right there on the Norwegian Saturday News:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/917311

To approve of homosexuality and pedophilia and infanticide (killing babies in the birth canal) is becoming main stream. Definitely not thinking out of the box.

Just identifying yourself with the masses under satan's control..... destined for accountability  to jehovah further down the stream of time...... whether you believe in him or not.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.