The World News Media

RUSSIAN SUPREME COURT TRANSCRIPT RUSSIA VS. JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ONGOING LIVE UPDATE THROUGHOUT TODAY

bruceq

• Views 17.9k
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Report: Supreme Court to hear the case to ban the Jehovah's Witnesses religion   April 5, 2017 Trying to complete ban Jehovah's Witnesses i

15:05 Omelchenko lawyer intercedes for the recovery of craft books that were considered "extremist" and which formed the basis of this lawsuit to ban Jehovah's Witnesses religion. Counsel

. ...too often that is true in every judicial system ... remember ... even the Nazis had a fully staffed "Department of Justice", but there was no Justice. ... Justice we get from Jehovah God ...

Posted Images

It's not a moot point , but what has been presented above is a SUMMARY of a transcript, this one is pretty good, but some I have seen have  probably translated with a software program, such as "Google Translate".

The BIG QUESTION that begs to be answered for me is this: 

Since somewhere around 5.5 million Brothers spent somewhere around 20 million hours writing letters to the officials of the Russian Federation mailing an average of somewhere around 4 letters each at an international postage rate of perhaps 80 MILLION DOLLARS, total ... why has the WTB&TS not translated FOR THE BROTHERHOOD, translations of the Russian REAL transcripts, so we will know exactly what is going on?

You would think that for 80 or so MILLION DOLLARS, some usable hard data would be forthcoming, from people that reportedly are the world's best translators !!

Soon, an English translation WILL be available somewhere, possibly from several sources.

Why do we have to go elsewhere for hard news?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.