The World News Media

CHINA: Fake News vs. Real News

JW Insider

6 hours ago, Equivocation said:

I never really follow news but it usually gets into social media and apps.

Look at what is being told, and be the middle ground when it comes to media.

Separate truths from falsehood and misconceptions.

I often see people mention media even on here so my question is why is there such a strong push for false information?

Power and Agenda.

It can also be used to weaponize against someone or support of something, and should there be star power behind it, it can push the narrative, i.e. a pansexual man can bash Christianity because his parents does not support him and or bash a bakery because the man who not make a cake related to the LGBTQ community.

No into politics but the whole Biden thing is crazy.

Sleepy Joe is nothing more than a puppet. Hence the meme, Let's go Brandon.

From what I have seen, seems like hate voting to get this guy into office and people are getting censored out of the blue as well as taken out of context. 

It is, Fear of Trump, Orange Man bad, or Trumpism. January 6th, as Kosenen and I pointed out was a problem and it was weaponized. I knew it was coming, when news came out in the Truther community people were being let in, several Truthers were there, granted, a few were independent journalists.

The irony is some on the Left did way worse, namely Maxine Waters, who, in full context, wanted people to fight vs that of which used as an expression not command. No one goes for her because she is a black woman in politics, BLM favor her, as is the big banks, Big tech, etc.

That being said, they thrive in hate speech too. Regarding the paradigm, an unfortunate truth in our current reality is that a lie will make its way around the world twice before the truth has time to get its pants on, for truth will always be the first casualty in any war and or conflict and in these days truth is the new hate speech, and a victim in the eyes of the MSM.

• Views 13.7k
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you one?….being a witness of the Almighty does not make us push overs..or doormats….I dont join in a lot here because it gets a bit childish ….but do not be mistaken Dmitar….Jesus is the Chief Com

Right here:  I’m working up a post on this one. Not quite there yet, but an excerpt is:  It didn’t take long for word to spread about the new UN statue—doesn’t it looks a lot like one

Oh great! You’ve doxxed them. Now they’ll be deluged with scammers and telemarketers! Good work, Bowser.

Posted Images

Russia is getting ready to take some land - it is helping the orthodox Serbians get worked up about people in neighboring countries who are Serbian.   They will get involved here in the Balkans  when China strikes.....  It is only a matter of time..... China will try to take Taiwan.... Yes - something like this will have to happen for the UN to bring all to the peace table! The peace will be false of course!

On 11/2/2021 at 11:24 PM, Equivocation said:

I never really follow news but it usually gets into social media and apps.

I often see people mention media even on here so my question is why is there such a strong push for false information?

No into politics but the whole Biden thing is crazy. From what I have seen, seems like hate voting to get this guy into office and people are getting censored out of the blue as well as taken out of context. 

The push for false information is to keep the masses calm while they put into action the satanic agenda…it appears that Satan now has everyone one he wants in strategic positions WORLDWIDE..that is in every country to do his bidding…the virus and vaccination is just a Trojan horse to his next big move….thus the need to calm and stupidify the people….so they do not rise up and make things messy and harder for them…..here in Australia this false information or propaganda has been used by a master craftsman who is a professional  at it…..just as he relayed false information to Eve and created the first major doubt in truth…and as he has done thru out mankind’s history.

the exception now is that he has accomplished it worldwide…which would indicate Jehovah’s appointed time may be on the cusp of action….for as Russell pointed out that the governments of the world will at some time become so oppressive that the people would rise up and rebel…and this would eventually lead to anarchy….at which point if left unchecked no flesh would be left…

Never before has Australia been hit with such constant relentless propaganda that has successfully been able to turn Australians on each other…..yes there was propaganda  during the Second World War…but it United Australians….this is devised to break and separate and fill one with fear….to wear each out to accept the mark of the beast fully……..and it is in action world wide.

False information is how Satan works…the father of the lie gets so much of his work done thru that one thing….indeed…..May God help us all !

On 11/9/2021 at 6:06 PM, Thinking said:

Never before has Australia been hit with such constant relentless propaganda that has successfully been able to turn Australians on each other…..yes there was propaganda  during the Second World War…but it United Australians….this is devised to break and separate and fill one with fear….to wear each out to accept the mark of the beast fully……..and it is in action world wide.

The thing is some of us saw the writing on the wall. In my case, I was called a lair and a conspiracy theorist, likewise with those in the community I am in, excluding CSE, who is strictly Bible talk.

Australia has fallen, therefore as protesting is on the rise, the media attempts to hide it, moreover, because of the situation, this gives the green light to Opportunists who can commit crimes, rape, violence, etc. It is bad to the point that even Truthers in Australia are overwhelmed, likewise with Independent Journalists.

That being said, the situation with them is slowly infecting other countries with Germany, UK, Italy being slowly engulfed. In China, the Evergrande Group situation made this even worse.

I mentioned before, in regards to the United States, although the situation is slowly building up, the only thing preventing a major and or instant shift is the US Constitution, ironically, many people and groups, even the UN, is attempting to stamp down, specifically the first and second amendment.

@Equivocation The below video is an example of a Truther (Luke) and a few Independ Journalists speaking about the situation. You do not have to watch all of it, but you can see exactly as to why no one favors the MSM, even the FBI at times, in which recently they have been doing some bad things themselves.

Also this woman, Ana Kasparian, got humbled completely, a crack in the armor that is the MSM and the Left.

image.png

On 11/12/2021 at 10:54 AM, Space Merchant said:

@Equivocation The below video is an example of a Truther (Luke) and a few Independ Journalists speaking about the situation. You do not have to watch all of it, but you can see exactly as to why no one favors the MSM, even the FBI at times, in which recently they have been doing some bad things themselves.

I kind of figured because the story of Kyle Rittenhouse has everyone involved. There were some livestreams of some people talking about the case, and someone coined "Silver Haired Truther". Not sure if you know anything about that.

On 11/9/2021 at 6:06 PM, Thinking said:

The push for false information is to keep the masses calm while they put into action the satanic agenda…it appears that Satan now has everyone one he wants in strategic positions WORLDWIDE..that is in every country to do his bidding…the virus and vaccination is just a Trojan horse to his next big move….thus the need to calm and stupidify the people….so they do not rise up and make things messy and harder for them…..here in Australia this false information or propaganda has been used by a master craftsman who is a professional  at it…..just as he relayed false information to Eve and created the first major doubt in truth…and as he has done thru out mankind’s history.

the exception now is that he has accomplished it worldwide…which would indicate Jehovah’s appointed time may be on the cusp of action….for as Russell pointed out that the governments of the world will at some time become so oppressive that the people would rise up and rebel…and this would eventually lead to anarchy….at which point if left unchecked no flesh would be left…

False information is how Satan works…the father of the lie gets so much of his work done thru that one thing….indeed…..May God help us all !

Yeah, and right now misinformation is on full 100% blast, so much so, even at my University, it is causing people to believe things that are not true, and if you say something that is true, well, it is like a trainer battle (a plus if you catch that reference lol). But yeah, Satan has tricks, we just have to be on our toes.

On 11/13/2021 at 12:52 AM, Space Merchant said:

The thing is some of us saw the writing on the wall. In my case, I was called a lair and a conspiracy theorist, likewise with those in the community I am in, excluding CSE, who is strictly Bible talk.

Australia has fallen, therefore as protesting is on the rise, the media attempts to hide it, moreover, because of the situation, this gives the green light to Opportunists who can commit crimes, rape, violence, etc. It is bad to the point that even Truthers in Australia are overwhelmed, likewise with Independent Journalists.

That being said, the situation with them is slowly infecting other countries with Germany, UK, Italy being slowly engulfed. In China, the Evergrande Group situation made this even worse.

I mentioned before, in regards to the United States, although the situation is slowly building up, the only thing preventing a major and or instant shift is the US Constitution, ironically, many people and groups, even the UN, is attempting to stamp down, specifically the first and second amendment.

It has to be…The Old World Order is dying …thus making way for The New World Order…

33 minutes ago, Thinking said:

making way for The New World Order…

As I said before - the UN agreements are binding and I discovered a new agreement which Obama made just before he left office.  The Kigali agreement allows the UN to come in with a neutral military's force when there appears to be anarchy in a country - the UN can override the countries' autonomy.  This is why they are stoking so much discord with racism etc.... so UN can claim its stake.

Agenda 2030 is like an image or plan they are holding out to all the nations in front of them and they are under obligation to follow it.  193 out of 196 nations signed Agenda 2030.  The final prophecies are in place and being carried out.   We are just waiting for them to get rid of religions and declare one world religion... or so it seems they are trying to do..... 

The WEF is implementing Agenda 2030 and a few of their own goals which is transgenderism and transhumanism. 

A future technocratic government which wants mankind to take control of their own destiny by helping evolution along (via gene therapies) to go into the direction they want to steer it. We are going into the nano-tech era where everything will be genetically engineered.

A friend of mine in South Africa told me today one cannot produce your own seeds any longer (hybrid seeds to make seeds) - one has to buy seeds for genetically engineered crops.  Why is this?  Because they are engineering everything (even nature) genetically so they can put a price and ownership on it.  if you own the patent then someone has to pay for it....... even humans, animals are not exempt. They are genetically engineering everything!.... even the S-protein!

12 hours ago, Arauna said:

As I said before - the UN agreements are binding and I discovered a new agreement which Obama made just before he left office.  The Kigali agreement allows the UN to come in with a neutral military's force when there appears to be anarchy in a country - the UN can override the countries' autonomy.  This is why they are stoking so much discord with racism etc.... so UN can claim its stake.

Agenda 2030 is like an image or plan they are holding out to all the nations in front of them and they are under obligation to follow it.  193 out of 196 nations signed Agenda 2030.  The final prophecies are in place and being carried out.   We are just waiting for them to get rid of religions and declare one world religion... or so it seems they are trying to do..... 

The WEF is implementing Agenda 2030 and a few of their own goals which is transgenderism and transhumanism. 

A future technocratic government which wants mankind to take control of their own destiny by helping evolution along (via gene therapies) to go into the direction they want to steer it. We are going into the nano-tech era where everything will be genetically engineered.

A friend of mine in South Africa told me today one cannot produce your own seeds any longer (hybrid seeds to make seeds) - one has to buy seeds for genetically engineered crops.  Why is this?  Because they are engineering everything (even nature) genetically so they can put a price and ownership on it.  if you own the patent then someone has to pay for it....... even humans, animals are not exempt. They are genetically engineering everything!.... even the S-protein!

Australian politicians have openly stated we are in the New world Order….and also in a three year trial with this vaccination…( which isn’t a vaccination at all ) .we are now waiting to see if this bill will pass in the upper house…which gives the Victorian premier dictatorship powers….then each state will acquire the same powers ….the people are rising up in the tens of thousands…and the government are goading the people to attack…

It feels like we are living in the movie Green Solvent….and yes I agree with you about the s protein….but comfort comes knowing it’s Bible prophecy playing out …

15 hours ago, Arauna said:

They are genetically engineering everything!.... even the S-protein!

So am I right that if the spikiness of the S protein allows it to penetrate cells so as to infect, the spikiness of the antigen produced upon stimulation by the shot is just as architecturally dangerous, even though not infectious? And so, that is why you do want to take out the virus should it appear, but you want to do so through safer means, the ones being discredited? And that, unless and until the virus appears, meanwhile the spikiness of the shot inflicts damage of its own?

10 hours ago, Thinking said:

the government are goading the people to attack…

I see this everywhere ..... want people to rebel and they can call them terrorists....because they want to put these people in the camps they are building. Afterwards they will get rid of the other deplorables and dispensables in the newly built gulags.  This will be the worst tribulation the world has ever seen.  We will be tested to the hilt..... be prepared to die.... and be tortured by solitary confinement etc.  I feel for you my sister.  What you experiencing will come in all countries!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.