The World News Media

Biblical King-of-the-North (KON) and King-of-the-South (KOS), and GOG and MAGOG, too!

JW Insider

20 hours ago, Pudgy said:

I hope it is NOT RUBBISH

James, it IS rubbish. 

On 3/17/2022 at 5:23 AM, Pudgy said:

I see the Dmitar has engaged in another mindless spasm of down voting.

And I thought that you might have learnt a lesson about 'fighting' with Dimmy.  You caused us all problems.

I for one would love to have all those cartoons and other pictures bannned from this forum. 

• Views 3.9k
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

….. I saw the look of panic and desperation in GB Member Samuel Herd’s eyes as he described the poverty wages he made as a gardener.  

Thanks JWI, The part that I am concerned with is this: If I have full and complete understanding about everything there is to know about these two subjects. Or know nothing whatsoever … what

BECAUSE , If you can convince a significant number of people that you have “special insight”, you can bathe in a river of never ending money. ….. beats having to do lawn work for a living, in Jul

Posted Images

On 3/16/2022 at 8:21 AM, JW Insider said:

The highlighted and bolded text was added by Ditmar; it's not in the original. If anyone is interested, the context of that quote is here, on page 20:

This obtuse observation only serves where you believe I gather my source of material. In your case of attempting to do research, it became FALSE, if anyone is interested in knowing that has been your theme for over 7 years.

@JW Insider With the way Babylon and the Beast has been moving in the last couple of days, everyone needs to be aware of the actions of the true enemy, even your faith community needs to pay attention, for I had seen some who succumb to the MSM; the MSM is pulling a Jayish Al-Islam to appeal to emotion. Both Babylon and the Beast are attempting to influence all, perhaps another 2016, but at a grander scale because of the Ukraine Russia situation. On the other side of the spectrum, desperation has exposed a nightmarish fringe of which will evidently flood institutions, educational and religious, as is other, in the coming months.

That being said, some believe whomever Syria is on the side of represents the KON as well, and speaking of Syria.

• 9 months later...

Daniel and the King of the North and South

11:4 "His kingdom will be broken." Alexander died.

11:20 "He will be broken." Antiochus III died.

11:25 "He will not stand." Fall of German monarchy.

11:41 "He will come all the way to his end, and there will be no helper for him." Putin will come to his end.

"But reports out of the east and out of the north will disturb him, and he will go out in a great rage to annihilate and to devote many to destruction. And he will plant his royal tents between the grand sea and the holy mountain of Decoration; and he will come all the way to his end, and there will be no helper for him. During that time Miʹcha·el will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time."

Putin is disturbed by reports out of the east (Asia) and out of the north (Russia). He is already going out in a great rage to annihilate and devote many to destruction. It may get worse. He has planted his "royal tents" in the way of Jehovah's Witnesses worship in Russia. "He will come all the way to his end, and there will be no helper for him."

Will Putin use nuclear weapons? Will that be the catalyst for the United States and the United Kingdom to give "life" to the United Nations? We do not know. But Putin will come to his end before Michael stands up.

Jesus will take the throne of the Kingdom in Heaven after the King of the North has come to his end (Jesus was not enthroned in 1914). Jesus will then throw Satan out of heaven. "And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time." The Devil, in a fury, will muster the United Nations to raise a ruckus. When the United Nations is ruling the world, life will be horrid. They will attack religion, starting at Jehovah's organization. The initial part of the attack on religion will last 5 months ("locusts...5 months" and "unless cut short, no flesh saved"), but Daniel helps us to see that there will be some relief at different points during the 3 1/2 years of the great tribulation (Daniel 8:14, 1150 days after tribulation starts "holy place certainly restored to right condition"; Daniel 12:11, 1290 days after tribulation starts; Daniel 12:12, 1335 days after tribulation starts.)

"It will be for an appointed time, appointed times, and half a time. As soon as the dashing to pieces of the power of the holy people comes to an end, all these things will come to their finish."

Jehovah's Witnesses are the "holy people". Their "power" will be dashed to pieces for the appointed time, appointed times, and half a time. (3 1/2 years)

Jehovah's organization is about to be refined. It will be restored.

Jehovah's Word Always Comes True. Jehovah be praised.

I need not be considered. Jehovah's Word will reveal it to you, Jehovah's spirit. Praise Jehovah.

Revelation chapter 11: "But as for the courtyard that is outside the temple sanctuary, leave it out and do not measure it, because it has been given to the nations, and they will trample the holy city underfoot for 42 months.  I will cause my two witnesses to prophesy for 1,260 days dressed in sackcloth."

Jehovah's Witnesses are those in the courtyard that is outside the temple sanctuary. The organization of Jehovah's Witnesses will be trampled on by the nations during the 3 1/2 years of the great tribulation. (42 months) We will still be preaching, but it will be as if "in sackcloth).

Revelation chapter 12 dovetails with Daniel's prophecy to show, again, that when the anointed are all sealed, the Kingdom is "born". Satan is cast down at that point, after Jesus takes the throne. Though the anointed are all sealed at that point, the Kingdom is still like a "young child" because the anointed are not raised to heaven yet.

"And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God and where they would feed her for 1,260 days."

"...where she is to be fed for a time and times and half a time away from the face of the serpent..."

The "woman" is Jehovah's heavenly angels as a group, "Jerusalem above". She is the "mother" of the anointed. (Paul said, "Jerusalem above...she is our mother.") She is attached to her offspring and stays with them, though invisibly, just like Jesus has invisibly been with his followers since he went to heaven in the first century. "I will be with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things."

Jehovah's Word is clear. 3 1/2 years. It's not complicated. There's no formula to calculate. "Hidden from intellectual ones and revealed to young children." That's Jehovah's way, "that no flesh may boast."

Jehovah reveals these things, because it is Jehovah's time. Praise Jehovah.

2 hours ago, AnnaNana said:

I need not be considered. Jehovah's Word will reveal it to you, Jehovah's spirit. Praise Jehovah.

Is God posting the nonsense or is the poster? The actions and behavior of the poster should be considered by the reader. Therefore, the poster's spirit comes, not from God but instead led by Satan.

1 hour ago, Moise Racette said:

Is God posting the nonsense or is the poster? The actions and behavior of the poster should be considered by the reader. Therefore, the poster's spirit comes, not from God but instead led by Satan.

I think that was a quote from Dana Carvey as The Church Lady.

37448905-3FD6-4982-840B-C93B57B88B6F.gif

Jesus was labeled by the elders of his day as an apostate and was "disfellowshipped" by the org of his day. He didn't need to be "reinstated" as Jehovah's friend. He Was Jehovah's Friend.

There are many others today with that label of "disfellowshipped" who are Clearly Jehovah's Friends. Jehovah Knows Those Who Belong To Him.

The Kings of the North and South resort to intrigue and physical warfare, tactics unbecoming for followers of Christ. The book of James makes it clear that verbally abusing members of Jehovah's family is viewed as warlike activity, leading to spiritual murder. "Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has everlasting life remaining in him." You could say that continuing in that activity is like committing spiritual suicide. 

Those willing to murder with their mouth eventually would proceed to darker and darker actions if Jehovah didn't step in to correct matters. Satan was a murderer when he began. He attempted to "murder" Jehovah's reputation with his slanderous speech. Satan is going to be put out of action. So are all those who imitate him.

Moise, you would be wise to rein in your verbal abuse. It is not becoming in the Lord.

The kings of the North and South resort to war and competition to hold on to their sovereignty. We don't need to imitate the tactics of the nations, because we are confident in God's sovereignty. How refreshing it will be when the earth is finally filled with those who love God and each other. Then there will be Real Peace.

"...the undeserved kindness of God has been manifested, bringing salvation to all sorts of people.  It trains us to reject ungodliness and worldly desires and to live with soundness of mind and righteousness and godly devotion amid this present system of things,  while we wait for the happy hope and glorious manifestation of the great God and of our Savior, Jesus Christ,  who gave himself for us to set us free from every sort of lawlessness and to cleanse for himself a people who are his own special possession, zealous for fine works. Keep on speaking these things and exhorting and reproving with full authority. Do not let anyone look down on you."

Let God's Kingdom come!

“The one who bears witness of these things says, ‘Yes, I am coming quickly.’” “Amen! Come, Lord Jesus.”

@AnnaNana The majority gave praise to Putin and Russia for the ban and sought for such actions to engulf the US. At the same time make no acknowledgement of their own in Ukraine prior to Martial Law, so that is unlikely of the latter. even more true due to my contacts who lived in Russia, some who had since fled to other counties like Romania.

The bottom line is all who is unaware will be hit by what is to come, some of which was mentioned on this forum for sometime now, although some will try not to admit it, as is reveal ignorance.

It should be noted regarding faith, what transpired in 2016 will make a resurgence by a huge margin in the coming months. anyone who didn't fall for it then, won't fall for it later on and it should attest to question such folks are the ones who are actually seeking Christ and or of Christ.

The KON isn't secluded to one person, it is the collective and or entity, akin to those of Babylon who collective to this day sought peace whereas it's counterpart seeks security.

3 hours ago, AnnaNana said:

Jesus was labeled by the elders of his day as an apostate and was "disfellowshipped" by the org of his day. He didn't need to be "reinstated" as Jehovah's friend. He Was Jehovah's Friend.

The poster should learn first who the poster is defending. Then the poster, blasphemous ideology of equating Jesus with this person should serve as a reminder to visitors how obtuse the poster is.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.