The World News Media

Biblical King-of-the-North (KON) and King-of-the-South (KOS), and GOG and MAGOG, too!

JW Insider

7 minutes ago, Moise Racette said:

The poster should learn first who the poster is defending. Then the poster, blasphemous ideology of equating Jesus with this person should serve as a reminder to visitors how obtuse the poster is.

That statement must win the Galactic Award for obtuseness.

• Views 3.9k
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

….. I saw the look of panic and desperation in GB Member Samuel Herd’s eyes as he described the poverty wages he made as a gardener.  

Thanks JWI, The part that I am concerned with is this: If I have full and complete understanding about everything there is to know about these two subjects. Or know nothing whatsoever … what

BECAUSE , If you can convince a significant number of people that you have “special insight”, you can bathe in a river of never ending money. ….. beats having to do lawn work for a living, in Jul

Posted Images

Speaking of "Galactic", cool pic of the lensed quasars, @Pudgy...it's amazing how gravity can affect light.

Translating to spiritual terms, just meditating on how Jehovah's gravity and light and energy affect all of us, how He can completely overwhelm each one of us with His holy spirit to Cause Us To Become Whatever He Chooses, it's really faith-strengthening and humbling to know what He can do with a few pieces of dust and gravity and light and energy to reflect His glory.

How good it is to know that we will have forever to keep learning about Jehovah and His Creations - we are all just little kids with our eyes barely opened, like only being able to see light with a radio telescope and not an optical one. Imagine what it will be like when we can really "see"!

"Praise Jah! 

Praise Jehovah from the heavens; 

Praise him in the heights...

Praise him, sun and moon. 

Praise him, all shining stars...

Let them praise the name of Jehovah, 

For he commanded, and they were created.

He keeps them established forever and ever; 

He has issued a decree that will not pass away."

"For now we see in hazy outline by means of a metal mirror, but then it will be face-to-face."

"Let the light of your face shine upon us, O Jehovah."

18 hours ago, Moise Racette said:

The poster should learn first who the poster is defending. Then the poster, blasphemous ideology of equating Jesus with this person should serve as a reminder to visitors how obtuse the poster is.

The mannerism in this statement alone. By chance, @Dmitar, correct? Even after 300+ days away from here, mannerism in how some words and things are conveyed I can still recall after reading at least a dozen comments in order to deduce.

2 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

The mannerism in this statement alone. By chance, @Dmitar, correct? Even after 300+ days away from here, mannerism in how some words and things are conveyed I can still recall after reading at least a dozen comments in order to deduce.

I've been called Allen. Does it matter to this poster? Is it that important that this poster should bring up such meaningless determination?

Can I then deduce this poster is @JW Insider, @TrueTomHarley, @xero

Does this poster then wish to pick a fight by posting such an opinion just like @Pudgy?

That being said, should I not USE "that being said" not, to be confused with this poster?

5 minutes ago, Moise Racette said:

I've been called Allen. Does it matter to this poster? Is it that important that this poster should bring up such meaningless determination?

Does this poster then wish to pick a fight by posting such an opinion just like @Pudgy?

That being said, should I not USE "that being said" not, to be confused with this poster?

Why not? I am the poster of poster of posters.

41 minutes ago, Moise Racette said:

It was a minor curious thought because only after sometime I see the mannerism in response.

You can use that for any concessive statement or to conclude, even refer to something. It isn't much of an exclusive saying or yield any manners of speech. As for the others, I am aware of their mannerism already, only one has an equivalent, with a strong interest for a Scott Adam's character.

@TrueTomHarley Reminds me of the 1970s Japanese Spider-Man meme, you unmask him, but it is still the same person... With another mask underneath.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.