The World News Media

Information Control: JWs form a barricade at JW Melbourne protest to keep rank and file JW's from seeing "apostate" signs

Jack Ryan

19 hours ago, César Chávez said:

It has gone beyond ex-witnesses. Satan has devised a perfect scheme. Gay Rights will be the downfall of Christendom. On one hand, they will see the conflict within Christendom which all of God’s children deserve to be treated equally, rather than see how God dealt with his children in the past because of their sinful ways.

Society has lost all morality at this point. Live and let live is once again at the forefront of the ticket to happiness. All we can do is be like Noah and continue to proclaim God’s righteousness and hope people will listen, amid all that Noah endured for preaching God’s words. We have to endure it. If not, the man upstairs will once again place judgement upon his creation.

Do I condone their action? Of course not. My childhood best friend is gay. I have worked with gay people. I don’t accept their invites. I don’t socialize with them. What I do, once in a great while comfort a friend in distress because of ailing parents.

Be careful about speaking falsely of others, even down right lying...remember Jehovah hates liars. Not all churches in Christendom(of which you are a part of as well), endorse of allow homosexuality.

• Views 6.2k
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No surprise there!   What I do NOT understand is the logic of the men who hate JWs.   They try to prove that we are impure and allow homeosexuality (when we clearly do not) and in the next brea

That's only about 17% of the Governing Body being homosexual or homosexual child molesters. I remember a survey the Catholic Church did about 35 years ago, (about the same time period ...) and  a

Dear @Arauna , nothing in my comments are written because of hate. Just try to openly discussing about religious practice and reasons for such beliefs and practice. 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Matthew9969 said:

Not all churches in Christendom(of which you are a part of as well), endorse of allow homosexuality

It is true. They do not. Some are far more vocal about it than Jehovah’s Witnesses. Some froth and crusade over it in realm of the general world, as Jehovah’s Witnesses do not.

On 12/4/2019 at 7:19 PM, TrueTomHarley said:

It is true. They do not. Some are far more vocal about it than Jehovah’s Witnesses. Some froth and crusade over it in realm of the general world, as Jehovah’s Witnesses do not.

Well if half the GB in the past were Homosexuals it's no wonder the Org wants to keep it quiet :) 

35 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

Well if half the GB in the past were Homosexuals it's no wonder the Org wants to keep it quiet :) 

I'm pretty sure there was never any accusation concerning more than 3 of them out of 17 or 18 contemporary GB members at the time. (Jaracz, Greenlees, Chitty) I do not believe there was the slightest suspicion upon any of the others at the time, nor any of the current members either. Also, even if a child molestor tends to molest boys rather than girls, it is not the same as homosexuality, and this was the accusation against one of the three. Another was long rumored to be homosexual, and was ALSO accused of having been a child molestor. And the third was a man who had evidently been homosexual, but I never knew of any rumor or accusation of an underage partner.

That's only about 17% of the Governing Body being homosexual or homosexual child molesters.

I remember a survey the Catholic Church did about 35 years ago, (about the same time period ...) and  among catholic clergy, 20%  were homosexuals (no age preference was stated), 20% were sexually active heterosexuals (no age preference was stated), and 60% were celibate.  My memory may be faulty, as my brain is made mostly of old fat, and I fear the sound of frying bacon.

This proves we are FAR superior to them, and can exult in our smugness.

Of course, that does not count any clergy (which we have repeatedly claimed to be in numerous court cases, demanding clergy-penitent privilege ...) that WE have, below the level of GB.

But then again, since we are all considered Ordained Ministers, that makes our pool over 8 million clergy, even the baptized six year olds.

See?

It all depends on, like President Bill Clinton said during the "Monica Lewinsky" years, "It all depends on what your definition of "is", is."

dt151211.gif

On 12/3/2019 at 12:48 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

Few take traditional sexual morality as seriously as do JWs

From time to time there is some TV program here, where some young Catholic are proud to say how they respect marriage as Bible talking about. I don't know is it good to talk about people of any religious belongings as more or less "moral" than in some other religious group. 

Compare this two practices: JW dfd members who are sexually immoral. In some other religion they kill them. Does second religious group show more zeal for "purity" inside their religion? Do they act as "god's servant who carry sword and punishing all who brake the law according to authority god gave them"?

When whole World will be coming JW congregation, would/will sinners be dfd or killed? And, who will execute the judgment?  

11 hours ago, JW Insider said:

I'm pretty sure there was never any accusation concerning more than 3 of them out of 17 or 18 contemporary GB members at the time. (Jaracz, Greenlees, Chitty) I do not believe there was the slightest suspicion upon any of the others at the time, nor any of the current members either. Also, even if a child molestor tends to molest boys rather than girls, it is not the same as homosexuality, and this was the accusation against one of the three. Another was long rumored to be homosexual, and was ALSO accused of having been a child molestor. And the third was a man who had evidently been homosexual, but I never knew of any rumor or accusation of an underage partner.

I tend to think on things as being the tip of an iceberg :) 

And to be boring, this brings us back to that Database they are withholding.  Oh what wonderful information must be in that 20 + year Database. 

On 12/8/2019 at 7:14 AM, Arauna said:

No surprise there!

there really shouldn't be, especially if you read the whole sentence I wrote. Here, I'll save you the time from searching for it:

I find jw's foolish because they follow the ideas of men, which changes to suit those in the power tower. 

On 12/8/2019 at 7:14 AM, Arauna said:

in cases where we DO have sufficient evidence.

lol,   we......lol

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.