Guest Nicole

• Views 2k
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't see a Swiss address last month when I contributed online.  *My statement or receipt said Wakill, NY, but I'll check on that later this month when I make another donation.

Nothing at all suspicious about that. Swiss banks then transfer the funds to the Cayman Islands, then the Captain Nemo Vulcania Offshore Treasury Banking System, Northeast of the American Samoan

Posted Images

• 2 years later...
On 9/10/2016 at 12:47 PM, Nicole said:

I made a donation on line at JW.ORG. Why are they using a Switzerland banking address?

Nothing at all suspicious about that.

Swiss banks then transfer the funds to the Cayman Islands, then the Captain Nemo Vulcania Offshore Treasury Banking System, Northeast of the American Samoan Islands in the Pacific Ocean, and then to the final recipients in the exclusive gated community of Colony Park, New York.

Nothing at all suspicious.

Completely normal.

Nothing to see here.

Move along.

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Looking at the above graphic, I suppose there are a LOT of Brothers who would seriously consider donating their wedding ring .....

2019-11-23_010316.jpg

.... and after the money has traveled around the world a few times, and ends up in Colony Park, New York, in the hands of the Watchtower Lawyers, it is carefully accounted for, and is what is used for the basis of the  Annual Accounting Report published in the Watchtower, so the entire Brotherhood who MAKE the donations, can see how the Society wisely uses their donations, and have confidence that no one is siphoning off money to line their own pockets.

I would attach a copy, but it seems to have been misplaced.

Ever wonder why, although the Society is tax exempt from ALL taxes ... they wanted to get out of New York City, and the Society's Lawyers all relocated to Colony Park, NY, and not Warwick, NY ?

Society's Legal Staff Meeting .mp4

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.