The World News Media

• Views 1.8k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are probably easier ways to get a copy of this movie from YouTube, but I download a LOT of movies from YouTube to my hard drive, and here is a way you can download THIS movie and say, perhaps a

Oh boy, oh boy! James Thomas Rook Jr. is back! 

Posted Images

Wow! I saw this only once - a long, long time ago. Of course, this was in the days when it was all or nothing, black and white - no compromises, no blood fractions, zip, and I heard this movie caused quite a stink at the time.

Thanks for posting this, Jay.

There are probably easier ways to get a copy of this movie from YouTube, but I download a LOT of movies from YouTube to my hard drive, and here is a way you can download THIS movie and say, perhaps a set of 50 in a set at one time, if they are already in a playlist, as they often are .... use the FREE Software "YTD Video Downloader"  Many colleges put entire lecture series in Groups for their students, and others, and you can get a free non-credit college education, and have it on your hard drive for easy review.

Remember, the price of ignorance has ALWAYS been death and destitution, and it is administered by a Universe that is completely impartial.

And now, as they used to say on Monty Python ... "something completely different...", depending on how sharp your perception is ....

VATICAN CITY—Quickly scanning the alley to make sure no one would see him with the scraps he had placed on a spare offering plate, Pope Francis reportedly stepped out the back door of St. Peter’s Basilica late Wednesday night and slipped leftovers to the false god Moloch. “I know I should be forsaking him, but what am I supposed to do, let the poor thing starve?” said the pontiff, cooing in Aramaic as he fed uneaten portions of chicken casserole to the bull-headed Canaanite god of child sacrifice. “Maybe it’s heretical of me, but just look at the guy—he’s nothing but skin and bones and horns. If I don’t take care of him, who will?” Reached for comment, the heathen idol Moloch expressed appreciation for the leftovers, but confirmed he could only be fully satiated by consuming the flesh of a living man-child set forth in offering upon a burning pyre.

1202 edited .jpg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.