The World News Media

Jehovah’s Witnesses: Members Must Reject COVID-19 Plasma Treatment… Or Else

Patiently waiting for Truth

31 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

you too twist the truth and make accusing comments. 

I corrected you because YOU were sly...... implying people are losing their lives regarding the blood law......  because they obey gods law.  You implied that they are listening to the GB instead of obeying God. I called you out on that deceit. 

• Views 4.9k
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are a sick lady to say such a thing.  I'd better stop at that. 

I quote 4jah2me "it seems crazy to let yourself die" ...... well ..... jesus allowed himself to die in loyalty to his father......  4jah2me obviously sees something seriously SICK in that!......... or

How does this make any sense to average jws?  ............................ Try not to underestimate the Average JWs....many have and are working things out...but they are also working out so

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

The jew is his slave - and many go with them as the prophecy indicates....... but you refuse to acknowledge the Jew. 

The True Slave would not make false predictions about Armageddon.

The Leaders of the JW Org / CCJW have regularly made false predictions, showing that they are saying 'The master is delaying'. Hence they beat their fellow slaves. The Mathew scripture makes that so clear. 

“But if ever that evil slave says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying,b 49  and he starts to beat his fellow slaves and to eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards, 

And Jesus says in Revelation that their Lamp stand will be removed from them. 

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

I corrected you because YOU were sly...... implying people are losing their lives regarding the blood law......  because they obey gods law.  You implied that they are listening to the GB instead of obeying God. I called you out on that deceit. 

I stand by what i said and it was not done slyly. It was done directly. 

It is not so much that people are losing their lives, it is that the GB / Leaders of  CCJW are controlling people by making rules, instead of letting people use their own conscience. 

I think JTR Jr made it quite clear about the consequences of disobeying those in charge of the Org. Shunning, disfellowshippping, loss of family contact, all man made rules by the Leaders of JW Org. 

I still believe that the scripture means not drinking blood. 

If it doesn't then why do the GB allow Blood fractions, which come from whole blood ? 

If blood is sacred / precious then it should not be removed from the body deliberately according to your GB way of thinking.  

8 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

If it doesn't then why do the GB allow Blood fractions, which come from whole blood ? 

For "plausable deniability" when being sued by relatives of those that died.

We can in fact, according to the GB, take whole blood transfusions without congregational sanctions, if it is first fractionated into about 14 separate substances, and administered in separate intravenous tubes.

I drew a cartoon about this years ago ... I will try to find it.

32 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

regularly made false predictions, showing

I think they are spot on about the UN (a group of nations who willingly give over their authority),  I think they are spot on about 1914, I think they are spot on about the world empire of false religion being destroyed by the image of the beast, I think they are spot on about the 'invisible presence' of christ....... I can go on..

But you try to only focus on that which was not spot on when there is so much that is spot-on...... and then you critisize them vehemently when they adjust their view.  No matter what they do you will find fault........ reminds me again of the pharisees which critisized jesus for healing on the sabbath.

27 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

drew a cartoon about this years ago

I do not think you have this story correct...... but it does not matter. 

Whole blood and fractions are different.  They will allow you to take whole blood or a hundred fractions of blood by your own choice.  It is still a personal choice to obey or disobey.

Your conscience will excuse you or accuse you before jehovah when it comes to fractions. When it comes to whole blood- there is a biblical prohibition against it which is very clear.

@4Jah2me Anything pertaining to blood in conflict with abstaining. It is not JWs who are against such blood treatments, for this is the position held by other folks be it religious or non-religious. At the end of the day, it is indeed a choice, for you have the free will to do as you may, but at the end of the day, that person will have to speak up for their actions at the white throne.

That being said, as is with what I had addressed before, concerning blood, and as someone who was born and raised on the islands, I am not for it, let alone adjusting myself with the powers that be with their current happy hour of power in terms of authoritarianism.

14 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

Do the GB really allow 13 different fractions or is that just a guess ? 

It's hard to tell ... depends on how fractions are counted, but in principle, yes ( see chart) ... unless something was recently changed.

They had it right the FIRST TIME ... then screwed it up.

...to try and stop lawsuits, and losing MONEY.

Just be glad we are not under the old Jewish Law Covenant concerning pork !

blood fractions chart.jpg

Personal Decision.jpg

6 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

blood fractions chart.jpg

Personal Decision.jpg

Hmmm....this chart isn't really comparing apples to apples. The bottom chart should have fractions from ham, fractions of wheat/rye, fractions of Swiss/Cheddar/ Havarti and fractions of tomato/lettuce. Don't ask me what those fractions would be in practice since ham and all the other ingredients are not usually centrifuged, but I suppose those ingredients  could be broken down into their molecular components so that the ham for example became protein molecules, lipid molecules and carbohydrate molecules. Is a ham (pork) protein molecule the same as a beef protein molecule? I don't know, I haven't researched it. What actually makes ham, ham?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.