Guest-00

• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is our official position is found here: https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/are-jehovahs-witnesses-protestants/#?insight[search_id]=267c5f94-25af-4a38-953c-27cb18721c90&insight[

Jehovah`s witnesses began with Adam & Eve, then came Abel, and then Seth and it grew from there Truth started before these other religions  

[edited] Thank you...

Posted Images

There are three major branches of Christianity

I placed your group under that particular category as another fork similar to Adventism:

No offense is intended and I understand that every religion debates their colocation next to others.

See chart below:

Protestant_branches.svg.png

@The Librarian placed an article on JW's here:

He mentions that it is a millenarian / restorationist religion ....

18 hours ago, admin said:

There are three major branches of Christianity

I placed your group under that particular category as another fork similar to Adventism:

No offense is intended and I understand that every religion debates their colocation next to others.

See chart below:

Protestant_branches.svg.png

@The Librarian placed an article on JW's here:

He mentions that it is a millenarian / restorationist religion ....

[edited] Thank you...

• 2 weeks later...

I once knew a sad little Lizard that INSISTED it was derived from a Tyrannosaurus Rex ( ... on it's mother's side...). Lizards are rather sad little creatures, and I did not argue with him or her, as the case may be .... It made the little Lizard HAPPY to believe it had that ancestry ... in a world in which reptile happiness is in short supply.

... apologies to RAH, and Lazarus Long ...

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.