The World News Media

Confidently Press On With Complete Trust in God! ??????

Bible Speaks

Confidently Press On With Complete Trust in God!

????

(Psalm 4:8) . . ."In peace I will both lie down and sleep, For you yourself alone, O Jehovah, make me dwell in security." David concludes this psalm with the words: “In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for you yourself alone, O Jehovah, make me dwell in security.” (Ps. 4:8) 

????

When the Israelites kept Jehovah’s Law, they were at peace with him and felt secure. For instance, ‘Judah and Israel dwelt in security’ during Solomon’s reign. (1 Ki. 4:25) Those trusting in God enjoyed peace even when neighboring nations were hostile. Like David, we sleep peacefully because God makes us feel secure. 

????

Let us confidently press on in Jehovah’s service. May we also pray in faith and thus experience “the peace of God that excels all thought.” (Phil. 4:6, 7) What joy that brings us! And we can surely face the future with confidence if we maintain complete trust in Jehovah.

IMG_7639.JPG

• Views 619
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Confidently Press On With Complete Trust in God! ???? (Psalm 4:8) . . ."In peace I will both lie down and sleep, For you yourself alone, O Jehovah, make me dwell in security." David conclud

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.