The World News Media

"NO WITNESSES"

Witness

"This week a troubling story on W5: Avery Haines investigates an alleged sex abuse cover-up within the Jehovah's Witnesses. From across Canada, to the United States, England and Australia she reveals how the religious sect's doctrine protects accused sex offenders and pedophiles and makes it virtually impossible for complaints to be reported to police. Watch NO WITNESSES Saturday at 7 pm on CTV."

https://www.ctvnews.ca/w5/

• Views 2.1k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"This week a troubling story on W5: Avery Haines investigates an alleged sex abuse cover-up within the Jehovah's Witnesses. From across Canada, to the United States, England and Australia she reveals

John, I believe it is this Saturday at 7:00.  I did notice that there is the option of "live news" if one signs in.  That may allow you to watch it Saturday in Canada's time zone.  Avery Haines did

@JOHN BUTLER, I just happened to run across the ctv news special if you mised it:    

Has this programme gone or is it this Saturday 24th March 2018 ?

Can i view it in the UK ? 

I've been looking online and can't find anything about this programme. 

It's Canadian TV and I don't know if i can watch it here in England. 

Would love to see it even if it's a later recording of it. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.