The World News Media

JW Canada: Judge authorizes class action for Jehovah's Witnesses sex abuse victims

Guest Indiana

3 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

very vague though. 'children outside the UK'

To the uninformed perhaps. A little thought should suffice:

1. Institutions based in England and Wales including the Armed Forces, the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, the British Council and private companies and charitable organisations recruit people to work abroad. If persons unsuitable to woirk with children are recruited and employed to work abroad, then 'children outside the UK' are being put at risk. High profile cases have littered the press of late.

2. How effective in its nature and application is the current legal framework for the monitoring of overseas travel of individuals known to the UK authorities as posing a risk to children?

3. What is the extent of institutional failings of organisations based in England and Wales relating to the sexual abuse of children involved in child migration programmes? 

For starters.

• Views 4.5k
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Um, so, if all are Ministers in the JW Org, then all those that commit the crime of Child Abuse in the Org are Ministers. So it could rightly be said that JW Ministers commit Child Abuse. Some of

The Clergy Privilege is a PRIVILEGE THAT ONLY EXISTS IF IT IS CLAIMED!!!! If we RECANT it ... it will INSTANTLY cease to be a factor in any deliberations. That little piece of fluff is REMOV

This is NOT true ... from the legal sources you yourself quoted earlier ... go back and read your own citations. Your agenda has clouded your reading comprehension and perception skills. If

Posted Images

1 hour ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

"Collateral Damage" can be eliminated ONLY when you take all humans out of the equation.

Any other perception is childish, and not realistic.

I know ... I used to be like you.

I miss it.

Ignorance really is ... bliss.

...but I try not go go orgasmic.

Yep definitely American thinking / brainwashing. 

32 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Interesting. You don’t understand what is being said. How convenient.

The investigation claims that allegations dating back to the 1980s were mishandled by authorities in Telford, who repeatedly failed to punish a network of abusers.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/11/1000-children-may-have-victims-britains-biggest-ever-child-abuse/

https://www.vox.com/2019/3/11/18259908/kirsten-gillibrand-sexual-harassment

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/11/politics/gillibrand-defends-senate-office-allegations/index.html

Yet, it’s the government that has all the solutions for opposers.

Since you are competing nationalities against each other, as a Marxist, then how well do Americans fair against British commendation? mainly, yours since you speak for all Brits.

Oh dear Billy is throwing his toys out of his prama gain. 

I have no interest in what worldly governments led by Satan are doing.  The JW Org is supposed to be NO PART OF THE WORLD.... 

My interest is in ordinary people. Mainly working class and lower class people. People that have not got money or power nor a good education, and basically have to do as they are told by secular laws, police, big business bosses, et al. 

Jesus was interested in those people that were down trodden and poor. Those people that were 'walked over' by the religious leaders of the Nation of Israel. 

I see you've given me another title. It must make you feel so grand being able to dish out titles to people. 'Oh yes we'll just put another label on him'... So funny Kid. 

But with all all the worldly info' you spout, it does not detract from the truth about JW Org. JW Org is rigged and it's faulty according to James. I would call it a lot worse, but being polite I'll just say it is, hypocritical and disgusting, and full of lies and false teachings, and run by men that think they are important. 

On 3/10/2019 at 10:04 AM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Sometimes ... MANY times ... Justice requires going above and BEYOND the law, without breaking it.

Sometimes the law that we see as just, took unjust routes to fulfill a goal and or agenda that reaps consequences to the people and or nation. Even officials break the law in order to push out justice that is ill and false.

On 3/10/2019 at 10:04 AM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

How'se dat workin' out fer us?

One thing: The Teachings of the Apostles. Should any Christian be it group or a lone soul breaks away from that structure, it, in a sense, breaks them, even when it is in the face of laws of the land.

The Kid makes me think of an example.

A man is arrested for murder. The murder is proved beyond doubt. But, the man says,' IS have murdered many more people than I have'.

Then the man says ' Hitler was responsible for millions of murders'. 

'So on that account', the man says, 'I must be innocent, because no one is perfect, and I have done less harm than most' 'So I should be set free' the man says. 

This seems to be the Kid's way of thinking, and the way of many others too. 

I've said so many times before, did the priests of the Nation of Israel say' But we didn't offer as many children in the fire to Molech as the other nations did'. 

Unfortunately most of you are looking at the problem from 'mans' viewpoint. You are making excuses just as any sinner would. 

You are not looking at the whole situation from God's way of thinking.

God needs to have a CLEAN HONEST SINCERE LOVING ORGANISATION. 

JW ORG is NOT the Org it needs to be. It cannot serve God properly the way it is. 

Perhaps that's why Armageddon has been delayed, maybe no one is worth saving right now.

Remember that the Nation of Israel was supposed to enter the Promised Land much sooner than they did. 

They were not worthy so had to spend forty years in the wilderness.

I wonder how long God will keep people in the 'wilderness' this time. Until He is satisfied that some are serving Him properly that's for sure. 

This 'mini revolution' within the JW Org could be the turning point. It could wake up the sleeping Anointed ones. Then God could get on with His work.

Yes I know God could do it all on His own if He wanted to, but He wants people to serve Him willingly and honestly.  

2 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

The Kid makes me think of an example.

A man is arrested for murder. The murder is proved beyond doubt. But, the man says,' IS have murdered many more people than I have'.

Then the man says ' Hitler was responsible for millions of murders'. 

'So on that account', the man says, 'I must be innocent, because no one is perfect, and I have done less harm than most' 'So I should be set free' the man says. 

I had that same idea ... but it is easier to explain when you use the "Hitler Card" as an illustration.

I agree with EVERY WORD you said ... but still .... because we are all ... you, me, and everyone, capable of great things and magnificent endeavors of integrity and courage and righteousness ... we are stuck in big ugly bags of mostly water, with brains made mostly of fat.

..and the people that try the most ... get tired and exhausted faster.

When you go to a buffet restaurant ... always check the plates, and knives , forks, and spoons for being having been washed.

... and every once and awhile,... in the kitchen.

"STUFF HAPPENS".

... and remember, wherever you go ... there you are!

Wah-d-do DAH!

(Translation of the above:  Don't throw out the baby with the bathwater  every time SOMETHING gets clean ... something ELSE gets dirty ...).

You cannot expect  a bar of aluminum to have the same strength of a bar of steel.

But steel corrodes ... and so do we.

But if God wiped out the Nation of Israel or at least allowed it to be wiped out, because it didn't meet the mark, then do you think God wants another 'failure' of an organisation ? 

(The Nation of israel didn't fail completely of course as it did its job of bringing forth God's son as a human, but it failed in its service to God)

So, is God going to accept a fake organisation in which people are only interested in saving themselves ?  It's obvious there is not much love in there as it wouldn't be in such a mess. It's obvious that there is dishonesty and lack of understanding of the scriptures. It's obvious too that the Anointed are being mistreated by the GB, and i would say it's obvious that the GB have given themselves a false title of the F&DS. 

Do you honestly believe that God is satisfied with the JW Org as it is ? 

6 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

They were not worthy so had to spend forty years in the wilderness.

WT is 140 years in wilderness now. All that period they "rowing", from 1879 - 2019, as G.L. proclaimed on JWTV

IF WTBTS  IS God's chosen nation, they have not much hope and chance to survive. Think a little about history lessons and experience of Old Israel Nation. Their Nation and later Kingdom was always in some problems. Civil Wars inside and Wars on boarders. Always turbulent problems about worshiping, idolatry, morality.  Alliances with other nations and subordination to other superpowers. Exiles and re turnings. Losing Kingdom and Land. Repeatedly rejected by God. 

What WTBTS inc. have that is above this all? Above the historical and spiritual legacy that this organization claim of self to have as heritage all way along in past to/from Jesus and Abraham?    

14 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

It is not fake... there is no substitute that is better.

It's just that it LOOKS fake to reasonable people, because of human greed.

No James, it is fake. Fake interpretation of scriptures. Fake F&DS. Fake love. Fake authority. 

Even the number of JW's is now fake. Made up of five year olds, and fake baptisms. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.