The World News Media

Anthony Morris III comments on Tight Pants, Metrosexual styles and Homosexuals in the Fashion Industry

Jack Ryan

• 5 months later...

• Views 4.3k
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had to change my entire style of how to dress, after the Dry Cleaners lost ALL THREE of my Superman Suits.

Something I actually agree on. For me, however, I prefer Khakis over jeans. Alas, there are people out there who dress up in such a way that nearly jumps the line of being inappropriate.

Posted Images

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/26/2018 at 9:53 PM, Jack Ryan said:

NBA Draft in 2003 versus 2017:

Which looks better to you? 

I would say 2017, but If you asked those in 2003 they would probably say 2003 looks better.  Styles change, it's what's in fashion at the time that matters to people.

Would you ever wear these shoes ? They were considered the rage in 15th century Europe.

image.png

@Jack Ryan The smart thing is wear clothing that is fit for your size (short, skinny, petite, big, large, etc.). To go beyond such only shows the lack of logic and thinking and attempting to do too much for so little - a plight for both men and women who succumb to such with no idea of whatever it is they have gotten themselves into.

Also common sense.

That being said, you do not have to pass college and or some university to know what yoga pants is and how such is as in our society today. You may as well throw in painted clothing on to your list.

I think both pictures are horrendous. I'm glad i don't have to dress like any of them anymore. 

Top photo is a strange fashion but the bottom photos looks like they are going to a dinner party or something, all those bow ties and all.

Urr, suits and ties, horrid things. Not natural, not natural at all :) 

Give me a polo shirt and jeans any day. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.