Witness

• Views 11.3k
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Instead of acknowledging what Srecko is saying about continuity, you are treating it as if it's a trick question. Like asking if Muhammed Ali ever won a boxing match against Sonny Liston. The answer i

This history is all very interesting. But it's too easy to make statements that aren't exactly accurate, even though you are making them for the good purpose of counteracting someone else's statements

"Therefore Gog still represents, not a visible human ruler or nation, such as Russia, but a spirit ruler. Whom, then, does Gog symbolize?   It is evident now that Gog is a figure prophetic of the rule

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Now, who explains to the elders what the principles are? Well, it is clear that this can only come from "Jehovah's organization", they say in WTJWorg. What is "Jehovah's Organization"? In this context, but also in most other contexts, it is the Supreme Church Body aka GB. 

This would be your projection of this institution. How did the apostles convey their spirituality if it didn't come directly from God? 

How about not making assumptions to the visitor with your personal animosity.

Are you explaining to the public, people like Pearl Doxsey convey the 4woman spirituality through their blogs?

Can it be said, that the Pope is conveying his spirituality through the Vatican as a single man?

Of course we have Samuel Herd, one of GB Director who recently argues/claims that YHVH does not always/many times allow GB to see the meaning of what is written in the Bible, no matter how much they reading and praying for illumination. 

Would this be more projection for unwilling to understand the words of a spiritual leader?

How many years does it take for YHVH to "allow proper understanding" as they say? And what should be called “inappropriate/wrong understanding,” which in the meantime governs decisions based on “unbiblical principles”? 

Can you explain to the visitor, who gave you the power to challenge God?

Some representatives of several JW stream/tendency on this forum, such as @Dmitar, forget that their principles are influenced by WTJWorg unprincipledness.

Since I don't allow myself to be influenced by no one, here. How does your statement make any sense if your own willful refusal of scripture is undisciplined?

2 hours ago, Witness said:

The GB make use of a scriptural principle, such as "preaching the good news", but change the message to support their chain of reasoning - the doctrine of men.  If we consider the message preached over the years, with all of its dates and rotten teachings, the message is determined at the time by the mental behavior of the leadership; actually, deceptions created in their own minds, without the spiritual guidance of God.  (Jer 14:14; Matt 16:6)  As you say, their teachings are proven to be "unbiblical principles".  

Since you Pearl Doxsey has erred in understanding that the 144,000 are earthbound along many other things, are you criticizing your own anointed one for her own doctrine? Is her mental behavior in question? Are you explaining to visitors here, she has created a deception for her followers to follow?

What spiritual guidance from God do you believe she has received for this deception? Isn't that "unbiblical principles"?

2 hours ago, Witness said:

If we consider the message preached over the years, with all of its dates and rotten teachings,

To visitors here. This comes from a Christian that sponsors Pearl Doxsey.

Undisciplined
AMP: James 3:8-9

8 But the human tongue can be tamed by no man. It is a restless (undisciplined, irreconcilable) evil, full of deadly poison. 

9 With it, we bless the Lord and Father, and with it, we curse men who were made in God's likeness! 

1 hour ago, Dmitar said:

that the 144,000 are earthbound

Who said they were earthbound?  Neither Pearl or myself have said that.   You can find out about what the "new creation" is, on her blog.  Just type it in the search box.  

MY REPLY:

Your scriptural reference highlights a gaping hole in the wall of WT doctrine. They teach that the "144000" are taken up to heaven before the Thousand Years begins. Yet scripture makes clear, that they rule with Christ, on the earth. (Rev.5:9,10) As important as it is to adjust where they rule, it is even more important to discern when the "Thousand Years" takes place, and when they rule with Christ.

39 minutes ago, Witness said:

Who said they were earthbound?  Neither Pearl or myself have said that.   You can find out about what the "new creation" is, on her blog.  Just type it in the search box.  

Doesn't this imply Christ and the 144,000 are to rule on earth? Are you now justifying her thought? Scripture indicates, Christ and the 144,000 will rule "in the earth" from heaven? Not that "on" or "in" are exclusive. But, the heavenly Kingdom is. So, scripture makes it clear, that they will rule with Christ from Heaven.

45 minutes ago, Witness said:

No, but I have questioned your mental behavior ever since I've been a member on this forum.

Can I then question yours? Once again, coming from a Pearl Doxsey Christian.

AMP: James 3:10

10 Out of the same mouth come forth blessing and cursing. These things, my brethren, ought not to be so. 

To Visitors.

I wonder if there will be any civil discussions here in this forum. It is clear, no one here can stop being rude and obnoxious to have a sensible Christian debate.

However, former Witnesses here disparage their former institution while using conduct unbecoming a true follower of Christ. How is this behavior not questionable?

"Our desires may undo us"

2. Undisciplined desire is never reasonable. All considerations of fairness and justice, of right and wrong, of doing "to others what we would, they should do to us," must give way to this masterful desire.

Christ own words and action.

CJB: Mark 12:41-44

41 Then Yeshua sat down opposite the Temple treasury and watched the crowd as they put money into the offering-boxes. Many rich people put in large sums, 42 but a poor widow came and put in two small coins. 43 He called his talmidim to him and said to them, “Yes! I tell you, this poor widow has put more in the offering-box than all the others making donations. 44 For all of them, out of their wealth, have contributed money they can easily spare; but she, out of her poverty, has given everything she had to live on.” 

Here, former members of this institution in question, promote a false classification of what a donation to the church means? They apply animosity to their argument that is scripturally supported. First Century church donations were used not only to care for the poor but to expand the church of Christ. There are many ways to expand the church. 

The Christian Community

"The birth of the Christian community, or “the church,” usually is associated with the event recounted in the book of the Bible known as The Acts of the Apostles, when 3,000 people were baptized in Jerusalem after the extraordinary witness of Jesus’ disciples, who spoke in a multitude of foreign tongues after receiving the gift of the Holy Spirit."

There is nothing wrong with having spiritual leaders. Giving a "bad Report" about spiritual leaders is. 

An Elect People (1 Thes. 1:1-4)

They followed their spiritual leaders (v. 6 a). The word "followers" is actually "imitators." These new believers not only accepted the message and the messengers, but they also imitated their lives. This led to severe persecution. It is important that young Christians respect spiritual leadership and learn from mature believers. Just as a newborn baby needs a family, so a newborn Christian needs the local church and the leaders there. "Obey them that have the [spiritual] rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls" (Heb 13:17). It is not enough for us as mature believers to win souls; we must also watch for souls and encourage new Christians to obey God's Word,

2 hours ago, Dmitar said:

Can I then question yours?

If you feel need to, I'm fine with it.

2 hours ago, Dmitar said:

Yet scripture makes clear, that they rule with Christ, on the earth. (Rev.5:9,10)

I wish you really desired to know these things instead of desiring to slander.  

Who does the name, "Jacob" represent?  Isn't it another name for "Israel"?  First, it included the physical nation of Israel, now it includes the "chosen" priests/anointed of God that comprise the Holy Temple and dwelling of God.  (Isa 43:10; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17;  Eph 2:20-22)

This was the promise given to Jacob:

And he dreamed: A stairway was set on the ground with its top reaching the sky, and God’s angels were going up and down on it. 13 The Lord was standing there beside him, saying, “I am the Lord, the God of your father Abraham and the God of Isaac. I will give you and your offspring the land on which you are lying. 14 Your offspring will be like the dust of the earth, and you will spread out toward the west, the east, the north, and the south. All the peoples on earth will be blessed through you and your offspring. 15 Look, I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go. I will bring you back to this land, for I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.” 

16 When Jacob awoke from his sleep, he said, “Surely the Lord is in this place, and I did not know it.” 17 He was afraid and said, “What an awesome place this is! This is none other than the house of God. This is the gate of heaven.”  Gen 28

John 1:51 "Then he said, “Truly I tell you, you will see heaven opened and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man.

Angels are messengers.  The Greek word "angel" is used as "messenger" to describe John the Baptist.  Messengers are God's priests.  Mal 2:7   Jesus is saying that in the Kingdom, the "144,000" will be ascending and descending between heaven and earth, as a new creation, serving Christ who also will be ascending and descending between heaven and earth. If the anointed of "Israel" are righteous, they receive this inheritance, the "land", the earth promised them in Jacob's dream.

Jesus will return to the earth as the scriptures tell us.  

Heb 1:6 - Again, when he brings his firstborn into the world, he says, And let all God’s angels worship him.

You are aware that this information can be found on the blog.  

I

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.