• Views 583
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Question: how does a membership contract apply to a minor? Wouldn't such contracts be null and void - if not illegal because a minor can't sign such a contract?

And what if you were baptized before they changed the wording (from dedication to Jehovah to dedication to organization)?

I was baptized in 1964 .. LONG before they changed the rules, and the words, of the Baptismal Corporation Contract ... which evolved over the years as stated above to its current form. which was subst

Posted Images

I was baptized in 1964 .. LONG before they changed the rules, and the words, of the Baptismal Corporation Contract ... which evolved over the years as stated above to its current form. which was substantially finished its evolution in 1985.

I have no need to reject the current Corporate fealty oath .... as I was baptized in the name of Jehovah, Christ Jesus, and presumably in the Holy Spirit, which I felt very strongly when I was baptized. in 1964 .

... before politics and lawyer driven agenda driven controls screwed the lid down.

Those of you who were baptized AFTER 1985 ... I feel very strongly sorry for you. as you have in actual fact dedicated your lives to the current version of "The Organization", and are in actual fact legally liable without recourse.

They "got" you. 

You are morally obligated to keep your oath, as stated at the time you made it.

Many people are very happy and content with the new arrangement, and its ramifications.

I sincerely hope you are one of them.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.