Srecko Sostar

• Views 7.8k
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First of all. Thanks for the sentiments in the previous post. I don't plan to focus much on things said here anymore, so you're right that it isn't really going to matter much whether those details ab

I assume that Norway might have similarities to Denmark where religion is not taken all that seriously. (It took my sister about 12 years to finally get Danish citizenship after marrying a Dane and li

quote from document: The reasons for the decision The Religious Society Act sets several conditions for being able to receive state support. In our investigations, we uncovered several viola

Posted Images

Norway, Spain, UK, etc...Jehovah will use the nations to expose and eventually remove this bad disfellowshipping doctrine.

Just one more article exposing the way individuals in the organization mishandle justice and abuse their unscriptural "shunning" procedures to hurt Jehovah's little sheep...

https://www.standard.co.uk/culture/tvfilm/rebekah-vardy-jehovahs-witnesses-and-me-channel-4-wagatha-b1080879.html

I like this quote from the article...

"We do get a faintly comic scene where Vardy travels to the Jehovah’s Witnesses’ UK headquarters, Bethel – which allegedly covers 82 acres and cost £150m to build - and rings repeatedly on the front gate buzzer. No one answers."

Guess they're a "Not Home" or maybe actually "Home But Hiding"? 😆

Jehovah knows where they're hiding. He'll get the wolves out at the appointed time. "Bethel means the House of God". Jesus will clean house. Jehovah's name will be sanctified. Praise Jehovah.

4 minutes ago, boyle said:

Would that be "the tears of a clown" or "sisters act two" lol! 😂

I'll give you guys a chance to regroup and attack me personally while you people go on attacking the watchtower and misrepresenting scripture. I'm always glad to show the public all the falsehoods behind the opposition driven, agenda coming from the disfellowshiped and apostates. If they can do the crime, I can take the time to prove them wrong. 😏

Yeah, I know, I'm such an attacker...[said with sarcasm]

😘

39 minutes ago, boyle said:

Would that be "the tears of a clown" or "sisters act two" lol! 😂

I'll give you guys a chance to regroup and attack me personally while you people go on attacking the watchtower and misrepresenting scripture. I'm always glad to show the public all the falsehoods behind the opposition driven, agenda coming from the disfellowshiped and apostates. If they can do the crime, I can take the time to prove them wrong. 😏

Oops, I forgot about the active witnesses, haha! 😂

Boyle, it’s when you start carrying on like you are now, with habitual sharp seemingly unrestrained anger and accusation toward all that would get you DFed were the pattern manifested in any KH. that you are most in danger of being banned yet again. I would spare you that. You were behaving for a while when the librarian (that old hen) was leaning into you. All I have to do is attach an @ before her name and you are probably toast again. But I won’t do it. I am not out to get you.

2 hours ago, boyle said:

It's crucial to conduct research on the government's stance regarding religious bylaws derived from scripture. 

Jehovah is bigger than the government. When it's Jehovah's time to remove something, it doesn't matter what the government's stance is on it.

The angels have been holding back the governments from attacking religion for a long time. The angels have been exercising a restraint, holding them back. When it's the appointed time, they are going to let go of that restraint.

"After this I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding tight the four winds of the earth, so that no wind could blow on the earth or on the sea or on any tree."

"Untie the four angels who are bound at the great river Eu·phraʹtes."

(Just as the Euphrates River protected the ancient city of Babylon, so some governments have been protecting religion. That protection will soon be removed.)

"And now you know what is acting as a restraint, so that he will be revealed in his own due time."

"True, the mystery of this lawlessness is already at work, but only until the one who is right now acting as a restraint is out of the way."

Revelation 7:1

Revelation 9:14

Revelation 16:2

2 Thessalonians 2:6,7

When the winds are let go, the nations will attack. All false religious teachings will be removed, both inside and outside the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses. Praise Jehovah.

IMG_7845.jpeg

1 hour ago, boyle said:

While the Romans destroyed the temple after it had been rebuilt by the Jews? What is the ideology behind God's decision?

When God's Name People were unfaithful, Jehovah allowed the governments of the nations to remove the places of worship, because Jehovah's Name People were bringing reproach on God's Name.

Even though God had commanded the temple to be used in worship, Jehovah allowed the temple to be removed by the governments of the nations.

The disfellowshipping doctrine as practiced is not bringing glory to Jehovah, it is bringing reproach on Him, just like when the Jews misused the temple for selfish purposes. Jehovah tells us in His Word to be a clean people, but the scriptures cherry-picked to support the disfellowshipping doctrine are applied out of context and with non-Biblical additives like Pharisaical counsels and added rules. 

And it's not just that doctrine, but a whole collection of false doctrines. Certain members of the organization have misused the congregation arrangement for their own glorification and selfish purposes, just like the scribes and Pharisees and unfaithful ones of old.

Jehovah has not changed. He will do His "strange deed". It will seem strange to those in the organization when the Bethels are the first places attacked at the beginning of the great tribulation to come. It shouldn't seem strange to them, because it's the same way Jehovah allowed it to play out before. But He's allowed them to be asleep.

They'll wake up.

1 hour ago, boyle said:

Why you support the governments of Norway, the UK and others you post false information for contradicts this statement.

1 hour ago, boyle said:

So, those countries just like Norway, Russia are being influenced by Satan. When you agree with them like you did in your last few posts, then you are agreeing with the devil's work.

Jesus said "pay back Caesar's things to Caesar but God's things to God."

I support Jehovah's government. "We must obey God as ruler rather than man" when men ask us to do things against Jehovah, but other than that we obey the secular authorities. The Kingdom isn't ruling in heaven yet. The Kingdom isn't ruling on earth yet. Jesus told us to work with the governmental authorities to the degree possible - not compromising our integrity, but going two miles if they ask us to go one. I agree with Jehovah's Work.

Speaking of Jehovah's Work, this is what Isaiah says:

""Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: 

“Here I am laying as a foundation in Zion a tested stone, 

The precious cornerstone of a sure foundation.  

No one exercising faith will panic."

During the attack on religion, those who keep following Jesus' counsel will be okay.

"And I will make justice the measuring line 

And righteousness the leveling tool.  

The hail will sweep away the refuge of lies, 

And the waters will flood out the hiding place."

The plagues of Revelation are figurative. The "hail", the "flood" here...it's figurative judgment on all religious institutions. This verse in Isaiah was referring specifically to God's Name People. Jehovah's Witnesses today are God's Name People. The "hail" will sweep away the refuge of lies. The wolves will be "flushed" out of their hiding places in the organization. The Flood of Noah's day is a guarantee that there will be no one bad left able to "hide" in the organization. They will all be flooded out. Jesus guarantees it.

"Your covenant with Death will be dissolved, 

And your agreement with the Grave will not stand.  

When the raging flash flood passes through, 

You will be crushed by it.  

As often as it passes through, 

It will sweep you away; 

For it will pass through morning after morning, 

During the day and during the night."

Most of the men taking the lead at Bethel think they have God's backing even though they are allowing terrible things, God-dishonoring things. The disfellowshipping doctrine is just one of those things. They don't really have a figurative "covenant with Death" as they're about to find out. (Remember that horseman in Revelation with the Pale Horse and the Grave following close behind? Many of the false doctrines are going to be shown to be figuratively dead. Many of the leaders are going to be shown to be spiritually dead. Jesus will shine the light at the appointed time.)

"Only terror will make them understand what was heard.” 

They have been warned of all these things at Bethel, but they refuse to listen. Jehovah warned them, but they made their hearts hard. Jehovah has allowed them to be spiritually asleep. They will not understand until it happens.

"For the bed is too short to stretch out on, 

And the woven sheet is too narrow to wrap up in.  

For Jehovah will rise up as at Mount Pe·raʹzim; 

He will rouse himself as in the valley near Gibʹe·on, 

That he may do his deed—his strange deed— 

And that he may carry out his work—his unusual work."

Jehovah will make it happen.

"Now do not scoff, 

So that your bonds may not be further tightened, 

For I have heard from the Sovereign Lord, Jehovah of armies, 

That an extermination has been determined for all the land.  

Give ear and listen to my voice; 

Pay attention and listen to what I say."

It is as good as done.

(Isaiah 28:16-23)

"Repent! For the Kingdom of the Heavens has drawn near!"

Hopefully when they wake up they will repent. Jesus is coming soon to clean house.

1 hour ago, boyle said:

Governments

Esther worked with a "worldly" government.

Mordecai worked with a "worldly" government.

Daniel worked with a "worldly" government.

Nehemiah worked with a "worldly" government.

Joseph worked with a "worldly" government.

They had positions of authority in those governments.

Is it wrong for witnesses to work with the governments when it is in accord with Jehovah's will?

The Bible is clear.

Being "no part of the world" is not what they think it means at Bethel.