The World News Media

The state subsidy is denied to WTJWorg in Norway

Srecko Sostar

9 minutes ago, Pudgy said:
1 hour ago, boyle said:

JWI doesn't understand along with that pimple dog, what makes you think you do?

I highly recommend delving into the insights of a PhD expert on this topic. I don't think you will understand, but it never hurts to try.

Those are “beauty marks” like Miss Kitty had on “Gunsmoke”.

Just kidding …. they are cartoon whiskers.

Haha, should've been a cowboy...

• Views 7.8k
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First of all. Thanks for the sentiments in the previous post. I don't plan to focus much on things said here anymore, so you're right that it isn't really going to matter much whether those details ab

I assume that Norway might have similarities to Denmark where religion is not taken all that seriously. (It took my sister about 12 years to finally get Danish citizenship after marrying a Dane and li

quote from document: The reasons for the decision The Religious Society Act sets several conditions for being able to receive state support. In our investigations, we uncovered several viola

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, boyle said:

Those who become apostates and are disfellowshipped are not willing to embrace proper teachings. 

Those whom the GB labels apostates and disfellowships are often times not willing to embrace what the GB deems proper teachings.

That's why they get disfellowshipped sometimes. Because they apostatize from the GB.

(Some people, like me, don't apostatize from the GB until after they get disfellowshipped for something else, like telling the truth in another way.)

11 minutes ago, boyle said:

Can you submit an insert of your bible stipulating where the wicked should be embraced in Christ's church without repentance?

"If your enemy is hungry, feed him."

Where do you feed a person? In your house.

"You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’  However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you,  so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous.  For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing?  And if you greet your brothers only, what extraordinary thing are you doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing?  You must accordingly be perfect [or complete], as your heavenly Father is perfect."

It is not a sin to show affection for people, even for wicked people.

"That is how it will be in the conclusion of the system of things. The angels will go out and separate the wicked from among the righteous  and will cast them into the fiery furnace. There is where their weeping and the gnashing of their teeth will be."

That there would be wicked people hiding in the congregation up until Jesus comes is implied in that verse.

"Therefore, go to the roads leading out of the city, and invite anyone you find to the marriage feast.’  Accordingly, those slaves went out to the roads and gathered all they found, both wicked and good; and the room for the wedding ceremonies was filled with those dining."

This illustration about the kingdom shows both wicked and good filled the number invited in the arrangement. This was an illustration about the kingdom, the body of Christ's church.

(Romans 12:20; Matthew 5:43-48; Matthew 13:49,50; Matthew 22:9,10)

25 minutes ago, boyle said:
32 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

That's why they get disfellowshipped sometimes. Because they apostatize from the GB.

Really! Here I thought it was because their sinful ways don't conform to proper Christian ethics. Can you submit an insert of your bible stipulating where the wicked should be embraced in Christ's church without repentance?

"Now because he knew before the festival of the Passover that his hour had come for him to leave this world and go to the Father, Jesus, having loved his own who were in the world, loved them to the end.  The evening meal was going on, and the Devil had already put it into the heart of Judas Is·carʹi·ot, the son of Simon, to betray him.  So Jesus, knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands and that he came from God and was going to God,  got up from the evening meal and laid aside his outer garments. And taking a towel, he wrapped it around his waist.  After that he put water into a basin and started to wash the feet of the disciples and to dry them off with the towel that was wrapped around him."

(John 13:1-5)

Jesus knew Judas was about to betray him. Jesus loved Judas, even though Judas was wicked. When Jesus washed Judas' feet, it wasn't just to fulfill a prophecy. It was because Jesus truly loved Judas.

"When, now, he had washed their feet and had put his outer garments on, he again reclined at the table and said to them: “Do you understand what I have done to you?  You address me as ‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and you are correct, for I am such.  Therefore, if I, the Lord and Teacher, washed your feet, you also should wash the feet of one another.  For I set the pattern for you, that just as I did to you, you should also do.  Most truly I say to you, a slave is not greater than his master, nor is one who is sent greater than the one who sent him.  If you know these things, happy you are if you do them."

(John 13:12-17)

Jesus told his faithful disciples to imitate him in showing this kind of love. The apostles understood later what this meant, to show love even for the wicked. It wasn't until after all the apostles died that the disfellowshipping doctrine snuck into the congregations, a leftover from the Pharisees when they used to divide people in caste-like ways and have fancy committees to lord it over others. That was not the way Jesus set up the congregation originally. "You men are all brothers."

1 hour ago, boyle said:
1 hour ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

"(When) slandered, we answer mildly; we have become as the refuse of the world, the (off scouring) of all things, until now." 

Good, try applying the same principle when you slander. There, I corrected your grammar mistakes, happy! 😏

@boyle, sweetie, that wasn't my grammar you corrected...who was it who published the NWT gray Bible? 

2 minutes ago, boyle said:

Your biblical interpretation on this matter is flawed, along with your perception. 

Does this mean you would allow a convicted pedophile that hasn't reformed into your home? Don't say yes! I'd know you'd be lying.

If a serial killer killed your child, would you love that person? What kind of affection are you referring to?

Do you think little red riding hood thought the wolf was good after she found out his true intent? 

What is the moral of the parable? If you find someone on the road willing to repent, invite that person? Or do you have a different theory? What does your bible say?

Where does the unrepentant fit in this scheme of yours?

@boyle not all people who get disfellowshipped are those things. To just lump them all together isn't righteous. Jesus said to be cautious as serpents and innocent as doves, so of course we have to be careful and protect ourselves and our families. But when a committee of men in the congregation has a secret meeting and then publicly condemns a person as worthy of death without providing that evidence to others, in what way is that carrying out what is righteous? In ancient times, justice was carried out in the city gate where everyone would know the details. The secret elder meetings are not Jehovah's way, and they lead to oppression, misappropriation of justice, reproach on Jehovah's name and suffering for the flock of God.

8 minutes ago, boyle said:
11 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

sweetie, that wasn't my grammar you corrected...who was it who published the NWT gray Bible? 

Who posted this without checking first? Get off that high horse, sweetie! 😅

You seem to be adopting the same tone as Anna, JWI, TTH, and James from the exclusive club. 

I didn't mean to offend you. I apologize if I did offend you.🙂

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.