The World News Media

The state subsidy is denied to WTJWorg in Norway

Srecko Sostar

6 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Phineas T. Bluster …. Who now with no one to pull his strings, is packed in a dust encased theatrical trunk in a forgotten studio warehouse somewhere ….….. or is he?

I know you've seen the Muppet Show. Some scenes are all muppets. In other scenes, a guest human interacts with the muppets. They have conversations. They express different emotions toward each other - irritation, frustration, affection. They sing and dance together. Do you think the guest human knows those muppets aren't real?

(I know the muppets aren't real.)

Hey, has anyone recently asked that nice parrot, @Vic Vomidog, his opinion on the Norway situation? I've been wondering what's become of him in recent months?

• Views 7.8k
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First of all. Thanks for the sentiments in the previous post. I don't plan to focus much on things said here anymore, so you're right that it isn't really going to matter much whether those details ab

I assume that Norway might have similarities to Denmark where religion is not taken all that seriously. (It took my sister about 12 years to finally get Danish citizenship after marrying a Dane and li

quote from document: The reasons for the decision The Religious Society Act sets several conditions for being able to receive state support. In our investigations, we uncovered several viola

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, boyle said:

LOL! 😁 You, fakers, are so predicable. How would Audrey know about the parrot? You, fraudsters, are obtuse.

Keep deceiving the public. 😅

I've heard the expression "birds of a feather flock together" and I know you've called me an apostate, @boyle. Isn't @Vic Vomidog an "apostate", too? I think I read that in a book once that he is...

I must say, having read some of Vic Vomidog (or is it Vomodog?)'s old posts, I definitely do not agree with him on many of the stands he takes. Just goes to show it is unwise for people to listen to any "committee" that lumps a bunch of very different people together and labels them all "apostate" or "disfellowshippable" or "unclean" or "untouchable" or "amhaarats" or something like that and assumes they are all the same thing - "enemies of God" "spiritual lepers" "contagious diseased resisters" - and therefore unworthy of love and Christian fellowship.

I read about some scribes and Pharisees who did that once in Bible times. Pity about what happened to those scribes and Pharisees. They missed out on a lot of interesting friendships that way. Oh, well. Jehovah can make up for it later if they repent, I suppose.

"Shunning - it's what we do." I think I heard that spoken by a CO in a Kevin McFree episode once. "That could be this guy's catchphrase."

Better to have the catchphrase: "Love, it's what we do."💖

I found Boil’s last post incomprehensible and possibly nested in triple recursive nested sub-references.

So, since the ChatGBT AI knew about the marionette equivalent, I figured he could decipher what Boil was ranting about.

Turns out …. It’s very symbolic, and you have to identify the “players” in your mind as you go along, right Boil?

A55281CD-6720-4335-885A-C1E182BAE2C3.jpeg

83CDE015-1D00-4CC1-AD36-9815B96634DA.jpeg

5A875D7A-3AD3-4594-8AAF-C559B7A91207.jpeg

9E064754-94D4-4808-9BD3-548DAD1C0340.jpeg

900DD72B-0912-4700-9CDA-5F618D3385F8.jpeg

745DA3B0-DFE7-48FF-8734-60FCF1B79365.jpeg

2BBCBD92-789C-4F34-84AE-82A1F6269D0B.jpeg

…., and that’s how slapstick humor was invented ….. inspired by Baron Von Bluffington, famous for being the suspected dry-erase board mastermind of the “overlapping generations” chart.

13 minutes ago, boyle said:

Spin it any way you want TTH. You just proved yourself a liar by insisting I have hundreds of accounts that belong in the trash. So does yours. lol! 😅

I think you are world class delusional.

I don’t remember when TTH said anything even remotely similar to your accusation.

of course when challenged to prove the lies of your absolute madness, you choke so thoroughly I do not know how you even breathe.

44 minutes ago, boyle said:

Spin it any way you want TTH. You just proved yourself a liar by insisting I have hundreds of accounts that belong in the trash. So does yours. lol! 😅

I did not say that you had hundreds nor that they belonged there..

“ Ah, strawberries and the ever-elusive refrigerator key! I do recall you mentioning that this esteemed club boasts a myriad of accounts, likened to strawberries best suited for discard. Pray, let it be known that I did not insinuate the accusations which you and your uninformed confidant attempt to lay at my feet. Your penchant for engaging in the deceptive game of word salad is ever apparent. My intent was merely to provide a visual depiction, akin to the delightful allure of ripe strawberries. True, many denizens of this realm have a tendency for extravagant proclamations. Yet, that does not absolve you of past insinuations. Thus, I implore you to restrain your malevolent hound and preserve the sanctity of our discourse, much like the guarded key to the refrigerator.”  -  ChatGBT as Captain Queeg.

6E2C9269-2D9C-4E9E-BC1D-E16EFFCB17A5.jpeg

2 hours ago, Pudgy said:

famous for being the suspected dry-erase board mastermind of the “overlapping generations” chart.

Just a teaser here. I found what might be the earliest version of early Christians (or perhaps early apostates?) coming up with their version of the "overlapping generations" theory in the late first century CE or early second century. I'll try to include it when I get some time to respond to a poster's fig tree parable discussion in the more joyful, peaceful, kinder part  of the forum. Seems like too many topics in this part of the forum quickly boil over with festering fruits of the flesh.

21 minutes ago, JW Insider said:
3 hours ago, Pudgy said:

famous for being the suspected dry-erase board mastermind of the “overlapping generations” chart.

Just a teaser here. I found what might be the earliest version of early Christians (or perhaps early apostates?) coming up with their version of the "overlapping generations" theory in the late first century CE or early second century. I'll try to include it when I get some time to respond to a poster's fig tree parable discussion in the more joyful, peaceful, kinder part  of the forum. Seems like too many topics in this part of the forum quickly boil over with festering fruits of the flesh.

These scriptures here look like the precursors of the apostate "overlapping generation" doctrine...

"So when they had assembled, they asked him: “Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time?”  He said to them: “It does not belong to you to know the times or seasons that the Father has placed in his own jurisdiction."

(Acts 1:6,7)

"While they were listening to these things, he told another illustration, because he was near Jerusalem and they thought that the Kingdom of God was going to appear instantly."

(Luke 19:11)

"But we were hoping that this man was the one who was going to deliver Israel. Yes, and besides all these things, this is the third day since these things occurred."

(Luke 24:21)

"or by a spoken message or by a letter appearing to be from us, to the effect that the day of Jehovah is here"

(2 Thessalonians 2:2)

"empty speeches that violate what is holy, for they will lead to more and more ungodliness, and their word will spread like gangrene. Hy·me·naeʹus and Phi·leʹtus are among them.  These men have deviated from the truth, saying that the resurrection has already occurred, and they are subverting the faith of some."

(2 Timothy 2:16-18)

The FDS says the resurrection in heaven supposedly occurred already, after Jesus was supposedly enthroned invisibly in 1914, and that anointed ones who have died since that time supposedly all go right up to a heavenly resurrection. Such is the apostate theology that goes along with the overlapping generations doctrine.

If anyone could prove that the heavenly resurrection already occurred, then I would more likely believe all that other garbage too. Well, okay, maybe not even then, but...

"Window test"...the heavenly resurrection hasn't happened yet. Jesus wasn't enthroned in 1914. The GB is not inspired and they don't represent Jehovah. And the disfellowshipping doctrine is not from God.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.