The World News Media

The state subsidy is denied to WTJWorg in Norway

Srecko Sostar

7 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

The Top WTJWorg Lawyer Philip Brumley. "The Corporation" (donation money) paid for his law studies, and he received a heavy fine, not because he does not know the law, but because of his dishonesty, he misleads the Court, makes incomplete and incorrect statements with the aim of defending injustice. What a great Lawyer, what a great Elder.

227-0-Notification-of-Sanctions-Order.pdf 132.39 kB · 3 downloads

I see Watchtower paid the sanctions too. 

IMG_7710.png

IMG_7711.png

• Views 7.8k
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First of all. Thanks for the sentiments in the previous post. I don't plan to focus much on things said here anymore, so you're right that it isn't really going to matter much whether those details ab

I assume that Norway might have similarities to Denmark where religion is not taken all that seriously. (It took my sister about 12 years to finally get Danish citizenship after marrying a Dane and li

quote from document: The reasons for the decision The Religious Society Act sets several conditions for being able to receive state support. In our investigations, we uncovered several viola

Posted Images

Here's the reason the Watchtower is going to lose all these cases...

"...the religious practice [of disfellowshipping]...which is carried out in accordance with the texts of the Bible..."

That is a lie. Their statement of the GB/Watchtower, that "disfellowshipping" is carried out according to Jehovah's Word is a Lie. 

Jesus hates that disfellowshipping doctrine. Jehovah hates the disfellowshipping doctrine.

Jehovah won't back them as long as they keep lying. They're running right into a wall. Jehovah is the God of Justice. These guys are going to keep losing because they're fighting against Jehovah.

They're blaspheming Jehovah with their false doctrines. It's not going to go well for them.

"Whom have you taunted and blasphemed?

Against whom have you raised your voice

And lifted your arrogant eyes?  

It is against the Holy One of Israel."

(Isaiah 37:23)

IMG_7712.jpeg

IMG_7713.jpeg

1 hour ago, boyle said:

Disprove it Audrey.

1 hour ago, boyle said:

But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler.

I put in my Status Update this morning some communications with the elders in my congregation that show they do not follow the scriptures when "disfellowshipping". You can read them if you want and see what you think. I am not guilty of anything they charged me with. They said it was "reviling and causing divisions" for me to tell the truth about some in the congregation who were actively participating in serious wrongdoing and for me to warn the other brothers and sisters. I am not sexually immoral or greedy or an idolater or a slanderer or a drunkard or a swindler. They disfellowshipped me because I told on people who were actively doing those kinds of things and other things like those things, and still hurting people, and I warned the congregation. That's why I got disfellowshipped. That way of "disfellowshipping" is not scriptural. At all.

None of it is. They take scriptures out of context and misuse them to lord it over the flock and rule like kings, when Jesus only gave them permission to be older brothers. Jehovah will rebuke them.

6 minutes ago, boyle said:

I suppose all those people you were ratting out, you had solid proof the Elders could use to confront the entire congregation with.

I just added more to that Status Update in the reply section that shows the local police department response to the trespassing ban as well as photos from today and an explanation that the some of the elders will still wave and smile at me, because they know I am not some wicked dangerous person. They are afraid of men, and that's why they don't stand up and protect the flock, because they'd have to take on the GB. It's okay, Jesus will take down the GB in time.

The disfellowshipping doctrine has hurt so many people. I am so glad for that victory in Norway. Praise Jehovah.

1 hour ago, boyle said:

spectacle

"...we have become a theatrical spectacle to the world...We are fools because of Christ, but you are discreet in Christ; we are weak, but you are strong; you are held in honor, but we in dishonor...When insulted, we bless; when persecuted, we patiently endure;  when slandered, we answer mildly; we have become as the refuse of the world, the offscouring of all things, until now. I am writing these things, not to put you to shame, but to admonish you as my beloved children."

(1 Corinthians 4:9-14)

1 hour ago, boyle said:

disruptive

Love is disruptive to those in the congregation who want to rule as kings at present. Love is disruptive to those who want to lord it over the flock. 

"God is Love." Jehovah is about to disrupt those wolves in the congregation. They will see how disruptive Jehovah will be to their cave of robbers when Jesus comes to kick out all those wolves and their God-dishonoring weedy doctrines shortly. When Jesus takes the throne in the kingdom, that's the first thing on his to-do list after he kicks Satan out of heaven. 

1 hour ago, boyle said:

Bless

Jesus' enthronement will be a blessing for all the disfellowshipped sheep that have been skinned and thrown about all over creation. He will gather them in and comfort them in that day.

"“Blessed is the one coming as the King in Jehovah’s name! Peace in heaven, and glory in the heights above!”

"“The one who bears witness of these things says, 

‘Yes, I am coming quickly.’” 

“Amen! Come, Lord Jesus.” 

May the undeserved kindness of the Lord Jesus be with the holy ones."

(Revelation 22:20,21)

Now you're talking, @boyle, now you're making sense! See, I knew you'd come around eventually! Good job!😃

"Jehovah will defeat them for you...Be courageous and strong. Do not be afraid or struck with terror before them, for Jehovah your God is the one marching with you. He will neither desert you nor abandon you.”

(Deuteronomy 31:5,6)

Jehovah will be with all the little ones. Sometimes we go through really hard things, but we go through them together. Jehovah does not abandon the little ones, even though sometimes we don't realize He's there. The sun always rises. When it is the light of day, the little ones will know that Jehovah never abandoned them, not really. He will exalt them, and then they will know He is Jehovah, Their God.💞

1 hour ago, boyle said:

In turn, Jehovah rewards his loyal servants by keeping them from Satan's harm and influence. 

Sometimes He does allow us to suffer harm, but it's not permanent harm. Pain is only temporary. It might feel like forever while we're in it, but pain always comes to an end eventually. Suffering is only temporary. The dead can be resurrected. The sick can be healed. Night always comes to an end. There will be a time ahead where everyone has joy and peace. We have to keep doing our best to live every day and endure and encourage others.

Sometimes we just have to keep enduring a difficult situation for a little while longer. Job endured. He was loyal. He suffered, not because of Jehovah, but because of Jehovah's enemy. Job thought it was God causing it, but it wasn't. It's the same today.

So many of those suffering blame Jehovah. Jehovah understands. He knows. Just because someone blames Jehovah for the pain doesn't mean that person is unfaithful. Job blamed Jehovah too. But he didn't curse Jehovah.

A lot of these ones who have been disfellowshipped, you can read what they have to say in other forums, they are in so much pain. People have wild talk when they are in pain. Jehovah knows the difference between wild talk and evil talk. When someone is in pain, it's understandable when they talk negative. 

The ones who pretend to be righteous and yet crush the little ones, those are the ones Jehovah is going to hold to account with this principle: "the one to whom much is given, much is expected". What is happening in Norway is just the beginning. At the appointed time, many of those viewed as ulcerous and lowly (like Lazarus in the illustration) and those viewed as high and "ultra-holy" (like the Pharisee in the illustration) will trade places. Then a lot of the pain of the jaded ones will be eased.

To the man behind the @boyle character - you already know all of these things. How many years have you endured? How much time have you spent encouraging others, doing little things for others that nobody else knows about except Jehovah? How much energy have you put into doing what you viewed as righteous, with the goal of contributing to the betterment of humankind? Jehovah sees all of these things. He is aware of and proud of all the positive motives and actions he sees in each one of us. He is not far away from each of us. I know He has a reward for me even though I am low and despised - how much more so He has a reward for you! And also for every other beautiful soul who has striven to do what was good and upright in their life. None of us are perfect, but Jehovah isn't looking for perfect people. He just wants His kids. He just wants all His kids to be there, just like any Good Dad would.

This disfellowshipping business will be stopped. The family will be healed. Any who want to hurt others will eventually be asleep. Praise Jehovah.

"In which direction does the light reside? 

And where is the place of darkness, 

That you should take it to its territory 

And understand the paths to its home?  

Do you know this because you were already born 

And the number of your years is great?"

"He has made everything beautiful in its time. 

He has even put eternity in their heart; yet mankind will never find out the work that the true God has made from start to finish."

"Then I considered all the work of the true God, and I realized that mankind cannot comprehend what happens under the sun. 

No matter how hard men try, they cannot comprehend it. 

Even if they claim that they are wise enough to know, they cannot really comprehend it."

(Job 38:19-21; Ecclesiastes 3:11; Ecclesiastes 8:17)

Good night, @boyle - I hope you have sweet dreams when you go to sleep, my brother. ☺️

And now for some stream of consciousness free association ….

You know, Rod Serling the creator of the Twilight Zone used to write most of his own episodes, one a week, but also had guest writers.  The opening narrator would say “what’s that sign post up ahead?

It was the Twilight Zone … sorta like following this thread, or electroshock therapy…..

Which brings us to the Howdy Doody Show on TV, and the show’s resident nasty person (actually a marionette …), Phineas T. Bluster …. Who now with no one to pull his strings, is packed in a dust encased theatrical trunk in a forgotten studio warehouse somewhere ….….. or is he?

09644A44-59A1-4C0A-9680-93FA416AAB6E.jpeg

35A06D12-C738-464B-AB81-8B1B90FB9424.jpeg

72C7A3AB-B846-46A8-BA81-D5799849F1F8.jpeg

11 hours ago, boyle said:

loyal servants of Jehovah have to follow the bible instructions even though they feel pain in their hearts.

The Bible instructs us to show love.

IMG_7793.png

"...love, earnestly endeavoring to maintain the oneness of the spirit in the uniting bond of peace."💖

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.