The World News Media

Why doesn't the Society translate and provide the Russian Court Transcripts for us?

James Thomas Rook Jr.

6 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

(Perhaps someday in the future you'll get to do something like this...😁)

"All things are possible with God." 🥰

"As they were walking along, speaking as they walked, suddenly a fiery chariot and fiery horses made a separation between the two of them, and E·liʹjah ascended to the heavens in the windstorm."

(2 Kings 2:11)

"After he had said these things, while they were looking on, he was lifted up and a cloud caught him up from their sight.  And as they were gazing into the sky while he was on his way, suddenly two men in white garments stood beside them and said: “Men of Galʹi·lee, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Jesus who was taken up from you into the sky will come in the same manner as you have seen him going into the sky."

(Acts 1:9-11)

(Jehovah's made people "fly" in the past without a helicopter or a plane. He's going to do it again at the appointed time. It's no big deal for Him.☺️)

• Views 21.8k
  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see we have a few feminists here.  If you investigate where feminism comes from you will not be so eager to promote this way of thinking!  Any case I am female and I am very happy in the congre

Sorry   I don't care to argue with apostates who use the same type of questioning that Satan used. The "Ministry of Justice is now being influenced by Dvorkin and other anti-cultist apostates and the

Sorry   I don't care to argue with apostates who use the same type of questioning that Satan used. The "Ministry of Justice is now being influenced by Dvorkin and other anti-cultist apostates and the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

Can God make a rock so big even He can’t lift it?

"The Rock, perfect is his activity,

For all his ways are justice.  

A God of faithfulness who is never unjust;

Righteous and upright is he."

(Deuteronomy 32:4)

He IS the Rock! 😁

@seeknontruther101 Hi! 😍🥰 Enjoy your coffee! I have to go do some stuff for now...Talk to you later! 😘 "All the brothers greet you. Greet one another with a holy kiss. Here is my greeting, Paul’s, in my own hand. If anyone has no affection for the Lord, let him be accursed. O our Lord, come!  May the undeserved kindness of the Lord Jesus be with you.  May my love be with all of you in union with Christ Jesus."

On 2/19/2023 at 3:46 PM, Moise Racette said:

This would be incorrect to assume. What false doctrine? The ones apostates made up? Stop preaching to the choir! 🙄

My constitution is to defend scripture from uneducated people, that misinterpret, misapply, misrepresent, and manipulate. Don't think for a minute, you know me, Audrey! 🧐

Don't say stuff like this when I am drinking coffee, you made me spill it with laughter! 🤣

On 3/3/2023 at 11:30 AM, Moise Racette said:

Confusing scripture yet again to benefit your distorted argument. Keep them coming, I'm having a good laugh with my coffee. 😂

Matt. 7:1 “Judge not, that you be not judged.
Matt. 7:2 For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.
Matt. 7:3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?
Matt. 7:4, Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye?
Matt. 7:5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.
Matt. 7:6 ¶ v“Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you.

c13c2bd4da03e25df0a3b0cfe142003a.jpg

50 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

Today's Watchtower is all about how loving "Jehovah's Witnesses" are, superior in love to those labeled non-"Jehovah's Witnesses". The Daily Text was all about how important it is to go to meetings because people there care about you and want to be your friends, unlike those labeled non-"Jehovah's Witnesses." 

All I have done is decline to speak with someone who is determined to trash much of what I hold dear, someone I do not know personally, and someone whom I never have had significant interaction with. I think you have to stretch it to pronounce that course a ‘lack of love.’

Frankly, I could just as easily turn it around. I have addressed most of the points you bring up in far greater detail than in all the other commentators put together. This is in the several chapters I have called to your attention of ‘Don’t Know Why’ that deal with brainwashing, discipline, and Governing Body. All of it is original writing. None of it is boilerplate off the Watchtower. In the event you do not finish them all, it can only be through lack of love on your part. I even have a ‘Contact Me’ section at the end of the book, and no, the WNMF is not one of the places listed.

In my social media activities, I will frequently accept a ‘friend’ or new ‘follower,’ only to find they instantly want to set up an individual private conversation. What is it will people so presumptuous as to demand this? We are finite beings who already have full draws on our time. All of us must pick and choose the interaction they deem the most effective. 

1 hour ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

If you saw "abusive behavior", @TrueTomHarley, enough to note it and to think it merited the administrator removing the abusive person, why did you not think to comfort the "victim"?

I did not say this. I said, based on previous history, that this is probably what happened. I gave no opinion as to whether it was ‘merited’ or not.

Okay, my brother @TrueTomHarley...🙄🤪😆

<<makes list of excuses why to not show love...>>

46 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

All I have done is decline to speak with someone who is determined to trash much of what I hold dear, someone I do not know personally, and someone whom I never have had significant interaction with. I think you have to stretch it to pronounce that course a ‘lack of love.’

Frankly, I could just as easily turn it around. I have addressed most of the points you bring up in far greater detail than in all the other commentators put together. This is in the several chapters I have called to your attention of ‘Don’t Know Why’ that deal with brainwashing, discipline, and Governing Body. All of it is original writing. None of it is boilerplate off the Watchtower. In the event you do not finish them all, it can only be through lack of love on your part. I even have a ‘Contact Me’ section at the end of the book, and no, the WNMF is not one of the places listed.

In my social media activities, I will frequently accept a ‘friend’ or new ‘follower,’ only to find they instantly want to set up an individual private conversation. What is it will people so presumptuous as to demand this? We are finite beings who already have full draws on our time. All of us must pick and choose the interaction they deem the most effective. 

I did not say this. I said, based on previous history, that this is probably what happened. I gave no opinion as to whether it was ‘merited’ or not.

IMG_8285.jpeg

IMG_8279.jpeg

IMG_8280.jpeg

IMG_8281.jpeg

IMG_8286.jpeg

IMG_8282.jpeg

IMG_8283.jpeg

IMG_8284.gif

IMG_8287.jpeg

😆

57 minutes ago, seeknontruther101 said:

Thank you. I see you have compared me to someone else that needs a cup of coffee in the mornings. Good to know I'm not the only one. Do you drink coffee?

No, I used to. I switched to tea, but I do prefer the taste of coffee. It was more for health reasons I had to cut back on the caffeine. I still enjoy a coffee ice cream from time to time. I hope you enjoy your coffee today!😊🫶🌷

@TrueTomHarley I know you have love. 

How much time did you spend writing letters to Russia? How much time did you spend doing research so as to properly understand what our brothers there were going through? Why did you do that? 

I already know why - you told me - it was a labor of love.

If you are willing to go through so much effort to help those who are wrongly imprisoned overseas, why are you not willing to consider that there are some who have been wrongly "imprisoned"  by means of a false doctrine from within the organization who also are deserving of your affection and love? 

The GB is the same as Putin in that regard, of mislabeling people and then treating them as "criminals" when it is not appropriate.

You can see that when it comes to what is going on in Russia, but why can't you see that with the disfellowshipping doctrine? Is it because of the prejudice that comes from listening to the GB? That's what it was for some of the Christians who followed Pharisaical Christians. They made divisions where divisions didn't belong, and rules where rules didn't belong, because they were prejudiced against people who they perceived as different, or who had a label. They made commentaries about the Bible and then commentaries about the commentaries. It's the same thing the Pharisaical Jews did with the Hebrew Scriptures...eventually they followed the "commentaries" more than the Word of God. It's the same today. People follow the "commentaries of the commentaries", namely, the elder book, the Watchtower, the Insight book, more than they follow the Word of God.

"You have made the Word of God invalid by your traditions."

"Go, then, and learn what this means: ‘I want mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came to call, not righteous people, but sinners."

"Stop calling defiled the things God has cleansed."

The GB teaches like the Pharisees. They have made the Word of God invalid by their traditions. They call people who have been redeemed by the ransom "too defiled to eat with and talk to." Jesus is not pleased with the sacrifices of such Pharisaical ones.

The ransom is enough for repentant sinners. There is no scriptural precedent for a three person judicial committee, or extended "shunning" beyond the time a person makes a change in their behavior, or "disfellowshipping" someone who tells the truth and keeps their integrity.

"You are much mistaken."

I know you have love, and faith. But it's time to "widen out" in your brotherly affections. The Lord is near.

@TrueTomHarley

The GB has taught most of Jehovah's Witnesses to act like the Prince in the movie "Ever After", who said the following in the dialogue that takes place after the above clip...

"PRINCE: I confess, the plight of the everyday rustic bores me.

DANIELLE: I gather you do not converse with many peasants.

PRINCE: (chuckles) Certainly not, no! Naturally.

DANIELLE: Excuse me, Sire, but there is nothing natural about it.

A country's character is defined by its everyday rustics, as you call them.

They are the legs you stand on. That position demands respect, not...

PRINCE: Am I to understand that you find me arrogant?

DANIELLE: Well, you gave one man back his life...

...but did you even glance at the others?"

"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus, who gave himself a corresponding ransom for all—this is what is to be witnessed to in its own due time. For the purpose of this witness I was appointed a preacher and an apostle—I am telling the truth, I am not lying—a teacher of nations in the matter of faith and truth."

(1 Timothy 2:5-7)

"That is why the Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a king who wanted to settle accounts with his slaves.  When he started to settle them, a man was brought in who owed him 10,000 talents.  But because he did not have the means to pay it back, his master ordered him and his wife and his children and all the things he owned to be sold and payment to be made.   So the slave fell down and did obeisance to him, saying, ‘Be patient with me, and I will pay back everything to you.’  Moved with pity at this, the master of that slave let him off and canceled his debt.  But that slave went out and found one of his fellow slaves, who owed him 100 de·narʹi·i, and grabbed him and began to choke him, saying, ‘Pay back whatever you owe.’  So his fellow slave fell down and began to beg him, saying, ‘Be patient with me, and I will pay you back.’  However, he was not willing, but he went and had him thrown into prison until he could pay back what he owed.  When his fellow slaves saw what had happened, they became greatly distressed, and they went and reported to their master all the things that had happened.  Then his master summoned him and said to him: ‘Wicked slave, I canceled all that debt for you when you pleaded with me.  Should you not also have shown mercy to your fellow slave as I showed mercy to you?’  With that his master, provoked to wrath, handed him over to the jailers until he repaid all that he owed.  My heavenly Father will also deal with you in the same way if each of you does not forgive your brother from your heart."

There is no "committee" that stands between you and who you choose to shun. Jesus ransom is enough to show mercy. He is the King, not the GB or a body of elders. Jesus already paid. It is not proper to treat those who have been "freed" by the King as if they are still slaves.

"Nevertheless, when you did not know God, you were enslaved to those who are not really gods.  But now that you have come to know God or, rather, have come to be known by God, how is it that you are turning back again to the weak and beggarly elementary things and want to slave for them over again?"

Whoever you obey as a slave is your master. "Slave for the master, Christ."

Love is the Kingly Law of the Christ.

2 hours ago, seeknontruther101 said:

You're correct. Whose fault was it? Not the Org that's for sure. Just a bunch of enthusiastic people that were also misled by not understanding the meaning of the 6000 years. Who also misled some? Were you there?

“The fact that fifty-four years of the period called the “last days” have already gone by is highly significant. It means that only a few years, at most, remain before the corrupt system of things dominating the earth is destroyed by God.” Awake! 1968 Oct 8 p.13

“If you are a young person, you also need to face the fact that you will never grow old in this present system of things. Why not? Because all the evidence in fulfillment of Bible prophecy indicates that this corrupt system is due to end in a few years. Of the generation that observed the beginning of the “last days” in 1914, Jesus foretold: “This generation will by no means pass away until all these things occur.”-Matt. 24:34. Therefore, as a young person, you will never fulfill any career that this system offers. If you are in highschool and thinking about a college education, it means at least four, perhaps even six or eight more years to graduate into a specialized career. But where will this system of things be by that time? It will be well on the way toward its finish, if not actually gone!” Awake! 1969 May 22 p.15

“Yes, since the summer of 1973 there have been new peaks in pioneers every month. Now there are 20,394 regular and special pioneers in the United States, an all-time peak. That is 5,190 more than there were in February 1973! A 34-percent increase! Does that not warm our hearts? Reports are heard of brothers selling their homes and property and planning to finish out the rest of their days in this old system in the pioneer service. Certainly this is a fine way to spend the short time remaining before the wicked world’s end.” Kingdom Ministry May 1974 p.3 How Are You Using Your Life?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.