The World News Media

JUST HOW BIG OF A DEBACLE, WAS THE PROPHESY OF 1975?

Witness

1 hour ago, 4Jah2me said:

Your Leaders show up the faults in other religions, but hide the faults in their own Organisation.  It's fact, live with it or leave the Org. 

WTJWorg Administration making "very clever" legal moves such as establishment of new corporations under various names in order to hide the origin and position / location of the documentation, ie incriminating documentation and money. This is my opinion. It is not necessary to prove the opinion, nor is it possible to successfully refute it :)) The establishment of the CCJW in 2000 is one of such maneuvers.

Court documents that are publicly available show that this view is not excessive.

Similar to various "Armageddon debacles". Where is the "Hidden Ball" located? Under which of the three boxes? They said that Armageddon would start in 1914, and then they said that the ball of Armageddon was under the vessel that says 1925. But look, it's not there, it's below the 1941 vessel. So again, the JW members misinterpreted the 1975 ball. And so to this day. 

Where are the documents? Under which vessel, ie in which WT corporation? :))

download.jpg

523641_2019_Heather_Steele_v_Donald_J_Nicholson_et_al_MEMORANDUM_OF_LAW_I_16.pdf 523641_2019_Heather_Steele_v_Donald_J_Nicholson_et_al_SUMMONS___COMPLAINT_1.pdf

• Views 14.5k
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree. But where did they get the date from? Those who were serving with a date in mind didn't just pull the date out of thin air did they?

My first ever meme to call my own. I figured if I could make one here, I can make one anywhere!

The Governing Body never ever said that 1975 was the end of this world, All that is written in the publications  is that it was 6,000 years since Adam`s creation, and people read that as a sign in the

Posted Images

On 11/30/2020 at 3:36 PM, César Chávez said:

like JTR that pleaded to one count, a "plea bargain" in order for the State to drop the other 3 since they were the same charges times 4 and to stay out of prison. Probation will be hard for a long time. 

Is there any proof or source to this "plea bargain" anywhere? 

@Srecko Sostar Thank you for the links / downloads. That has opened my eyes (given me new information).

But it now gets more confusing to me. So what was the CCJW before it was the CCJW ? 

I thought JW Org was just the website side of the organisation. 

And I thought that the Watchtower was the 'business' side including the printing works. 

The whole lot of them, including the Governing Body, are very devious and will be judged by God through Christ.  But in the meantime the Child Sexual Abuse will continue and Elders and Ministerial Servants will continue to get away with it. 

My prayers to God to bring in a True Anointed or for God to start a new organsation before the Judgement arrives.  

41 minutes ago, César Chávez said:

Sorry to say, you just don't understand what incorporated means in business. The only thing, your submission proves is what the State is asking a judgement on. The Watchtower disagrees with that assumption and rightfully so. 

It would be like if "you personally" bought a "firearm" that was used in a murder. The State now wants to charge you personally for that murder just because you are in "possession" of that gun. You had nothing to do with the murder, and you knew nothing about the murder or heard about it.

What you are saying it seems, you agree with the State that you should be charged for murder just because you are now in possession of that murder weapon. If that sounds logical to you, there's something funny about the legal system in your country. It's NOT democratic.

Thanks, for illustration. 

Let continue with example you gave. One part of that story you presented speaking of "gun that is in possession of individual who are innocent".  I would like to ask you: If authority ask that individual to handle this gun with which crime was committed, would it be problem for him, innocent individual to hand over that gun to police?

The message and lesson of your story would be this:

CCJW go to police and court and say;  look, we have documents given to us (or, which we found in WT basement, or, which we purchased at a sale of WT property ...,) by the WT of New York. They produced those documents and they are responsible for the processes in which they participated. We are just a kind of warehouse, an archive in which we keep their documents. Please take this documents as sign of good will from our side, because we obey Cesar's law. 

1 hour ago, César Chávez said:

Sorry to say, you just don't understand what incorporated means in business.

New Corporations Formed

The January 15, 2001, issue of The Watchtower reported on the organized way in which Jehovah’s Witnesses are continuing to move forward with the Kingdom work in all the earth. It also explained how various legal entities are used as instruments to facilitate the spreading of the good news. Such entities or corporations are necessary to conform to local and national laws, as required by God’s Word. (Rom. 13:1) Because of the diversity and scope of our work, the Governing Body has approved the formation of additional corporations to care for certain needs of Jehovah’s Witnesses here in the United States. The new corporations are as follows:

Christian Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses

Religious Order of Jehovah’s Witnesses

Kingdom Support Services, Inc.

These will operate along with Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania and Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc. Congregations and publishers may receive correspondence from any of these corporations. Your cooperation with these adjustments made by the Governing Body in fulfilling its assignment to care for all the Master’s belongings will be greatly appreciated.—Matt. 24:45-47. - https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/202002009

Christian Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses is a not-for-profit corporation organized on August 21, 2000, in the state of New York. The purposes of the corporation are religious, educational, and charitable. -https://www.guidestar.org/profile/22-3765681#summary

The Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania is a nonprofit corporation formed in 1884 under the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, U.S.A. It is used by Jehovah’s Witnesses to support their worldwide work, which includes publishing Bibles and Bible-based literature.

According to its charter, the corporation’s purposes are “religious, educational, and charitable,” in particular, to “preach and teach the gospel of God’s Kingdom under Christ Jesus.” Membership in the corporation is by invitation only and is not based on how much a person has donated. The corporation members and directors assist the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses.https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/watchtower-society/

According to simple explanations made on WTJWorg interenet pages it seems how all this corporations doing same work, namely:  purposes are “religious, educational, and charitable. 

But for beginners like me it is interesting to read also this:

Incorporation has many advantages for a business and its owners, including:

Protects the owner's assets against the company's liabilities.

Allows for easy transfer of ownership to another party.

Often achieves a lower tax rate than on personal income.

Usually receives more lenient tax restrictions on loss carryforwards.

Can raise capital through the sale of stock.

Other Advantages of Incorporation

Incorporation effectively creates a protective bubble of limited liability, often called a corporate veil, around a company's shareholders and directors. As such, incorporated businesses can take the risks that make growth possible without exposing the shareholders, owners, and directors to personal financial liability outside of their original investments in the company.

GB directing and approving all operations of all WT companies around the World. 

On 12/2/2020 at 1:30 PM, 4Jah2me said:

So what was the CCJW before it was the CCJW ?

Watch Tower in Pennsylvania is Mother No 1. (born in 1881) -  today: Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania 

After some time she born a Daughter, Watchtower in New York, or Mother No 2. (born in 1909) - today: Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc.

CCJW is Daughter of New York Mother No 2. (born in 2000)

But this is simplistic way, i guess, because of their jobs . Somebody with better insight can elaborate this more accurately. :))

They have separate, different area of activity, but GB is Top Managers for all of them. Of course, so called Helpers are in fact Directors (CEO) in various Departments or entities. 

On 12/2/2020 at 6:46 AM, César Chávez said:

Not in public view. You need to pay for the information just like everyone else. After his October hearing, everything else needs to be requested by law.

That is not how the law works in the USA. If there was a plea bargain, arraignment or even a plea entered there would be a record of that. 

You are making stuff up out of thin air at this point. All that can be seen at this point is the arrest and the charges.

On 11/30/2020 at 6:44 AM, 4Jah2me said:

Remember when Jesus was asked a question about His authority, Jesus answered with another question. 

Well then, can you provide a quote where I have said, that the Leaders of the CCJW said the world is going to be destroyed in 1975. 

But there seems to be lots of proof available that the Leaders of that organisation made false predictions in 1941 and in the 1960's. When that organisation said in the 60's that it would be fulfilled 'within a FEW YEARS' of the time those magazines were written.  Tell me, from your viewpoint, how many is a FEW ?  Surely less than 10.

So quote them, give us an exact one because if you are stating that they said the world is going to be destroyed on 1975, mind you, they were still preaching during that time, let's hear it.

Stop deviating, you responded to the remark about 1975, we can get into the other notation as soon as you give us the quote.

You responded, so go ahead, 4Jah2me, let's hear it.

That being said, if an ExJW has said nearly the same thing as I did only to have his own community shut him down, that tells you something.

On 12/4/2020 at 6:23 PM, The Librarian said:

That is not how the law works in the USA. If there was a plea bargain, arraignment or even a plea entered there would be a record of that. 

You are making stuff up out of thin air at this point. All that can be seen at this point is the arrest and the charges.

This is why it is encouraged for some to understand the BASICS of Law. If not, people tends to go about their own feelings in the matter.

That being said, regardless of who the person is, race, faith, sex, what have you, one can still be tried for the committed action. But even then, people tend to demonize

@Space Merchant becomes a JW at heart.  He uses the JW way of 'lumping all non JWs together'

Shame on you SM, I thought you were better than that. 

I could put it in capital letters for you I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT THE GB OR THE ORG  STATED THE END WOULD BE IN 1975.  I do hope that is clear enough for you. 

Now you said  you responded to the remark about 1975, 

I think a whole list of us responded to remarks about 1975.  BUT I never made any statement that the GB / Org said 1975 would be Armageddon..

However we do ALL know things that the Leaders of the JWs said in the mid to late 60's and possibly early 70's. 

SM, the simple question is, Do you think the Bible Students / JWs / Watchtower Soc' / CCJW  have made continuous false predictions from Russell onwards ? 

I think it has been proven beyond doubt that the Leaders from Russell onward have not served God, but have raced ahead, trying to be clever, trying to run ahead of God and Christ, and in as much as saying 'The Master is delaying'.  

If they are not saying such then why are they running ahead ?  Neither God nor Christ wants representatives that make false statements, tells deliberate lies and loads heavy burdens onto the shoulders of true Christians. 

The Israelites had to be content with mana in the wilderness. So it should be for God's servants now.  The spiritual food from the Anointed to the earthly class should be just basic.  Meetings could be giving praise to God, not expecting some wonderful special dish to be served up.  Look at what happened when those Israelites demanded more.  

Were the Leaders of the Watchtower / JWs frightened that they would loose their power, loose congregants, loose donations ???   And the GB have learnt nothing from the past mistakes. Nothing. 

On 11/25/2020 at 5:11 PM, Witness said:

Luccioni is comparing the GB to Jesus and to his apostles.   He says that many found Jesus' words to hard to bear.  Jesus, the Son of God, the King, is being compared to men who utter false prophesies.  When will blasphemy come to end, from this organization.  He states faith and a spiritual "core" is needed in God's word, and also in the 'WORD" of the GB.  

Really.

He says, it is the wicked ones who cannot take hold of the following burdens.

Let me quote this man:

“TODAY WICKED MEN AND IMPOSTERS USE EXACTLY THE SAME TECHNIQUES.  AND ITS’ ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE.  THEY USE LIES AND MISREPRESENTATION.

THEY LIE ABOUT HOW WE DEAL WITH CHILD ABUSE.

HOW WE CARE FOR THE VICTIMS OF CHILD ABUSE.

THEY TWIST STATEMENTS THAT ARE MADE…

REGARDING OUR STAND ON BLOOD, LOYALTY TO FAMILY.  DISFELLOWSHIPPING.  THEY CAPITALIZE ON WHAT THEY PERCEIVE AS ERRORS.

PERHAPS DOGMATIC STATEMENTS WE MADE IN THE PAST REGARDING A BIBLE PROPHESY OR OUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE TIME OF THE END, AND THEN WE LATER CHANGED IT. 

THEY ALSO PUT A NEGATIVE SPIN ON CHANGES THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND. 

SEE WHY WE SIMPLIFY

DID REASSIGNMENTS IN 2015.

A NEW EXPLANATION OF THE GENERATIONS

CHANGES AT WORLD HEADQUARTERS.

WHAT’S THE RESULT, WELL SOME ARE SWAYED BY THESE THINGS.

THEY’RE STUMBLED, THEIR KNOCKED DOWN.  IT’S TOO HEAVY FOR THEM TO CARRY."

"What Type of Evidence Can Create A Consciousness of Guilt Argument?

Consciousness of guilt is the inference that the defendant knows that he is guilty of a crime because he has taken one or more of the following actions after it. These actions include:

Fleeing from the crime scene or jurisdiction,

False alibies,

Changing or altering personal appearance, (Matt 7:15; 24:24; Acts 20:29; 2 Cor 11:13-15; Rev 13:11)

Hiding or destroying evidence,

Bribing a witness,

Intimidating a witness or even killing a witness."

http://gambonelaw.com/what-is-consciousness-of-guilt-and-why-its-a-problem/

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.