Ann O'Maly

• Views 30.3k
  • Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I brought it up because it's one of several places where Furuli's book provides the exact type of anecdote I am familiar with. These types of interactions were evidently memorable and important to Fur

In this world nothing is perfect because humans tend to overstep boundaries - even Moses did so. But if we are really prepared to give our life for another (spirit of christ), then reading our bi

If it was JWI, you’d still be reading it.  Because that “merely” is a pretty big merely.  What if my roof caves in tomorrow and I decide it’s God’s fault? What if I park on the Kingdom H

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

Just remember : it is much easier to critisize than to build up, easier to destroy than to show love.  When you are ready to destroy, one can use just about use anything as a weapon and you can hold your own because it is easier to break than unify.   Try it on your wife and you will see I am speaking truth.  

Horrible suggestion but nothing that i wouldn't expect from a JW. My wife does nothing deserving of criticism. And she puts up with me so deserves praise. As for your idea that "it is much easier to critisize than to build up, easier to destroy than to show love." I totally disagree. It is just as easy to do both. Some of you JWs do have strange ideas about life. 

There is a 4 letter word very suitable for MR HARLEY (although that word means something useful whereas Mr Harley obviously is not) and I'm sure he would love me to use it. His aim is to get me disfellowshipped from this Forum. OK tom enjoy trying. I still forgive you your slander against me. 

He is getting worrying though. He sounds as if he is heading toward a nervous breakdown. Mr Rook is no longer here, will tom be next to go ?? Watch this space :) 

36 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Wait till you see if that happens before you crow. He just said something you did not like, which is not the same as “committing perjury.”

Oh, I see you added more to your initial comment.  

"He just said something you did not like" - Of course I don't like it, because it is a lie. 

"which is not the same as “committing perjury.” 

Perjury:  "the offense of willfully telling an untruth in a court after having taken an oath or affirmation."

He stated:

40 minutes ago, Witness said:

"Jehovah's Witnesses don't use the word, shun or shunning, they refer to it as disfellowshipped, disfellowshipping...

41 minutes ago, Witness said:

WT's infamous video bears the title,  Loyally Uphold Jehovah’s Judgments—Shun Unrepentant Wrongdoers

41 minutes ago, Witness said:

Maybe because you don't care to possess such discernment - of what is truth and what is a lie?   

5 hours ago, Witness said:

Does the court know the inside and out of jw . org?  This man is to represent an organization, in truth, and under oath.  

What am I thinking? Would an organization which calls itself “the truth”, yet has sputtered out a hundred plus years of lies, send out a representative who would tell the truth about his own organization? 

“ And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. 13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve."  2 Cor 11:12-15

Everything about the organization, is a masquerade.

Masquerade!
Paper faces on parade . . .
Masquerade!
Hide your face,
So the world will
Never find you!
Masquerade!
Every face a different shade . . .
Masquerade!
Look around -
There's another
Mask behind you!

Flash of mauve . . .
Splash of puce . . .
Fool and king . . .
Ghoul and goose . . .
Green and black . . .
Queen and priest . . . (Rev 2:20; 13:11; 18:7) (Ezek 44:6-9;2 Chron 13:9; 23:6; Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:3,4)
Trace of rouge . . .
Face of beast . . . (Dan 8:13; Rev 13:1,2,5-8, 11,12)
Faces . . .
Take your turn, take a ride
On the merry-go-round . . .(Isa 5:20)
In an inhuman race . . .

Eye of gold . . .
Thigh of blue . . .
True is false . . . (2 Thess 2:9,10)
Who is who . . .?
Curl of lip . . .

Swirl of gown . . .
Ace of hearts . . .
Face of clown . . .
Faces . . .
Drink it in, drink it up,
Till you've drowned (Rev 8:10,11)
In the light . . .
In the sound . . . 

But who can name the face . . .? 

(Phantom of the Opera)

https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2015/12/locust-scorpions-abaddon.html

10 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Wait till you see what’s coming your way soon. 

If he was committing perjury, he would be disbarred. Wait till you see if that happens before you crow. He just said something you did not like, which is not the same as “committing perjury.”

Mr Tom, the Author of two books, did you watch this short video? Do you read WT publication?

If your answer is yes, than please repent for your bad comment. :)) 

10 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

more than popularly elected swaggering bullies popularly who often didn’t know much of anything other than what they wanted.

I think that is why there is so much injustice in many places. The court system is broken.  I marvel at some of the decisions taken these days. 

10 hours ago, Witness said:

Jehovah's Witnesses don't use the word, shun or shunning, they refer to it as disfellowshipped, disfellowshipping...."

I think we can refer to it in a modern word of our choice, which serves the purpose, as it embodies what the BIBLE tells us to do with rebellious people. We cannot use an old Greek word...... If you belong to a club you have to follow the rules of the club or you are shunned/disfellowshipped/ told not to come back.  Just try it ...and behave badly at a golf club and see what happens to you.  As video shows - disfellowshipped means spiritual contact lost and one can be re-instated.

This very idea was tried in court a while back was it not? When a gay couple took a baker to court for refusing to bake their wedding cake.  The baker was shunning them was he not?  he did not even want to take their money.  You see, legally we are on shaky ground here.  When these kind of people start winning court cases then they can come for all religion... force you to accept LGBTQ and what else?  And this is what our dear friend MR 4JAH does not understand... He is so blinded by being right (or finding fault)  that he does not get the subtle nuances of these things. The autonomous decisions of different religions is being eroded...…(JWs included) .. in a big way at present.  So when he gleefully publishes these clips..... I just shake my head.

We know the system is coming for ALL religion soon and the world is heating up to it.  Satan is busy getting ready to create a counterfeit world government to bring peace and security to the earth.....and Satan's moral rules will be forced onto all of us such as LGBTQ, pedophilia may be included, no rights to shun, no male elders (according to them it is a white supremacist, colonizer, patriarchal idea which comes from the patriarchal bible which has been the oppressor of humankind for a long time), vaccinations and blood forced on you...…...and replaced by atheism and the immorality and free sex and free whatever now already taught in most schools. 

(By the way I am not antivaccine but I read this morning how they are making it and I believe it has potential to harm DNA in the body - trials started in UK, brazil and South Africa and Oxford university is doing it -  big money can come from it).  Just like before the flood there is a horrible arrogance and a changing of human DNA.  They are messing with things they should be leaving alone.)

10 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

I totally disagree. It is just as easy to do both. Some of you JWs do have strange ideas about life. 

Depends on your inclination and the subject.  Here on this forum you hold up well because there is only one view spewed by you.. a destructive one.  I think I can make a good case for NOT watching videos against JWs.  You are a good example of it ...... your hate-…... seems to be fueled by watching all these videos against JWs which are spinned and propagandized in a certain way.

16 minutes ago, Arauna said:

I think I can make a good case for NOT watching videos against JWs.  You are a good example of it ...... your hate-…... seems to be fueled by watching all these videos against JWs which are spinned and propagandized in a certain way.

Arauna, it seems you might be a little confused about who posted the video.  It was me, not @4Jah2me.  As I recall, it is difficult for him to hear any videos posted here, at least at one point.  Perhaps that has changed by now.  

18 minutes ago, Arauna said:

If you belong to a club you have to follow the rules of the club or you are shunned/disfellowshipped/ told not to come back.  Just try it ...and behave badly at a golf club and see what happens to you.

You must play golf, since I've heard this example from you before.

24 minutes ago, Arauna said:

As video shows - disfellowshipped means spiritual contact lost and one can be re-instated.

As the Watchtower shows, young adults - children - have been forced to leave their homes when disfellowshipped.  The lawyer was lying.  

19 minutes ago, Arauna said:

If you belong to a club you have to follow the rules of the club or you are shunned/disfellowshipped/ told not to come back. 

Should we be comparing the rules of a club to our worship of God?  

I know you've seen this before:

Awake 1947 January 8 page 27 excommunication

10 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

His aim is to get me disfellowshipped from this Forum.

Do you really think that? I think you are completely wrong and are confusing this forum with a congregation. Nobody wants anybody to get thrown out of here. There would be no discussions otherwise. Plus, I'm sure you are an inspiration for some of his fictional characters in his books 😄

14 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Quote @Anna  I believe there has been some success on the part of opposers in bringing the friends away. It was confirmed by a trustworthy elder, as I already mentioned in one of my posts.

It would be nice to have a deeper explanation of this comment above.

Is it 'opposers' that have led people away, OR, is it, Truth spoken that has led people away ? 

When people no longer want to live as Jehovah's Witnesses, for whatever reason, and an opportunity presents itself where they feel justified in leaving, then they will eagerly grab that opportunity. Very often this has nothing to do with any actual "truth" or "facts" but everything to do with that person's attitude and desire to do what they want. With the internet, these opportunities present themselves much more frequently and readily than in the past. There have always been opposers, but now they are finding more of a voice than they ever had before....

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.