The World News Media

IN RESPONSE TO A LETTER FROM A JW

Witness

2 hours ago, TheNonstoptheo said:

gives way to this ridiculous, notion. 

It truly is a ridiculous notion, but unfortunately it also happens to be a true notion.

To BAN people yes!

I have never banned anyone, nor do I wish to, nor do I have the power to do that.

Does this mean, I'm Caesar, to?

No, of course not. But you are most definitely the same person who uses the account @César Chávez, @WyattEarp @Allen_Smith, @TheNonstoptheo etc., etc.

the librarian, which is you.

I am not the the Librarian. I only have one account here.

BTW, In addition to the way your log-ins and log-outs show up in the "Recently Browsing" portion of the page, you also give "yourselves" away in several other ways, too.

For example, look how you spelled the word "too" as "to" just on this very same page:

Does this mean, I'm Caesar, to?

4 hours ago, Real-JWinsider said:

That goes for JW’s to.

Also, note your unique style of adding a few extra, unnecessary commas, which has given many people pause in almost every one of the accounts I mentioned along with about 20 additional accounts over the past few years, too.

can it beyour powers to censure people gives way to this ridiculousnotion. 

4 hours ago, Real-JWinsider said:

If youalready know, how . . .

• Views 4.4k
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It truly is a ridiculous notion, but unfortunately it also happens to be a true notion. I have never banned anyone, nor do I wish to, nor do I have the power to do that. No, of course no

I was tempted to say something that might clarify that @Real-JWinsider is actually just one more "troll" persona for @Allen_Smith, @Ray Devereaux, @BillyTheKid-55, @César Chávez, @Dotlizhihii Tlenaai,

Thank you and I'm sorry for your loss as well.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JW Insider said:

I am not the the Librarian

That old hen.

1 hour ago, TheNonstoptheo said:

Does this mean since you, TTH, Xero, Anna, and witness have the same writing style, that all of them are you?

hehehe :)))))

6 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

However my sis believed she did not want to be in paradise with nothing but jws' around.

You’re joking! She’d rather be dead forever?

2 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I don’t think she's in a position to make that choice right now. But no one is going to be made to stay in paradise, they can leave whenever they want right? Maybe she will change her mind...

7 hours ago, Anna said:

And here is another one! (Comma in an unusual place)

This reminds me of when Pastor Inqvist was talking lessons from the TV preacher in order to spice up his sermons, and he was pausing in such odd...........places, that nobody could follow him.

Yes, sorry about everyone who has died, of course. That said, I doubt very much I would post it online were a loved one of mine to pass away. 

10 hours ago, JW Insider said:

person who uses the account

I just noticed some newbie NoisySrecko created new account and, imagine, down-voted your comment. Must be some troll and clone who want to create chaos. :))

Name Srecko is specific and rare even in Croatia. To use it here in a small community / forum (JW Open Club) in English language, it must be some attempt to divert attention, intent to undermine, manipulate, cast doubt, etc. Similar to when Real- JWInsider appeared. It must be how we really "living in The Last Days" :)) hehe

Sorry for all the smiley faces, but this is all so funny about the names and AKA's. 

It's sad that some on here have lost family members and close friends in death. The hope of the resurrection is real of course but the loss is still heavy on the heart.  

23 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:
On 5/19/2021 at 7:31 AM, Matthew9969 said:

However my sis believed she did not want to be in paradise with nothing but jws' around.

This is a good point from both sides. My wife and I love to be together, but apart from everyone else. We just like our time together, just the two of us. We never did like meetings, too may people, too much noise. We are not ones for going to mass gatherings. Attending assemblies, especially when the five children were young, was horrid.  So maybe we wouldn't enjoy the 'paradise' so much :) .   Unless we were given a small plot of land away from 'the madding crowd'.  But then some folks on here tell me I won't get the chance anyway.................. 

4 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Yes, sorry about everyone who has died, of course. That said, I doubt very much I would post it online were a loved one of mine to pass away. 

"They" say that a dog ages seven times faster than a human, which is actually good for dogs with loving Guardians, as we almost never die alone, as do many humans.

Of course, I do not know what my age multiplier if any is ..... as I am a Cartoon Dog.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.