The World News Media

Paradise… Will it come?

BroRando

3be0a38d741ff5b79a1382704fef6306.gif?w=622

Would you like to live on a Paradise Earth?

Think of it. No more sickness, nor more suffering, no more death. Seems impossible doesn't it? Today, we live in a system that thrives on greed and disregarding the downtrodden. The Bible can help you make marvelous changes to you Life for the Better. You can live a quiet and peaceful Life in a world full of turmoil.

Why do so many religions reject the Good News about God's Kingdom? Why do so many religions join political systems to engage in maiming and killing one another? Who Really Controls the World? The Answer may Surprise You. "Who can conquer the world? Is it not the one who has faith that Jesus is the Son of God?" (1 John 5;5)

When sharing he Good News of God's Kingdom, True Christians would share several staples of the Lord's Prayer.

1.    True Christians would Sanctify the Father's Name by making it known. (Matt 6:9)
  2.    True Christians would Pray for God's Kingdom to come. (Matthew 6:10)
  3.    True Christians would Pray the Father's Will to take place on Earth as it is in    Heaven.

As True Christians, Jehovah's Witnesses obey the teachings of Jesus Christ, doing the same work Jesus Christ started two thousand years ago. Jesus stated, You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you, so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous." (Matthew 5:43-45) You must accordingly be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect. (Matthew 5:48)

"Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there. But the meek will possess the earth, And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace." (Psalms 37:9-10)

"The righteous will possess the earth, And they will live forever on it" (Psalms 37:29) Trust in Jehovah and do what is good; Reside in the earth, and act with faithfulness. (Psalm 37:3)

• Views 7.2k
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BUT, True Christians would NOT tell lies pretending to know when Armageddon is going to happen. True Christians would NOT insult and degrade the True Anointed ones. True Christians woul

Warning! @Peter Carroll "As far as it depends upon you, be peaceable with all men." Please try to be nice, be respectful. It is ok to disagree.... state that simply without the emotiona

Wow, I don't even remember reading such a thing in the Wt.  But I do know that the elders who "represent the royal priesthood" right now, are said to be the "princes" on the earth in the Kingdom.

Posted Images

13 hours ago, BroRando said:

When sharing he Good News of God's Kingdom, True Christians would share several staples of the Lord's Prayer.

1.    True Christians would Sanctify the Father's Name by making it known. (Matt 6:9)
  2.    True Christians would Pray for God's Kingdom to come. (Matthew 6:10)
  3.    True Christians would Pray the Father's Will to take place on Earth as it is in    Heaven.

BUT,

True Christians would NOT tell lies pretending to know when Armageddon is going to happen.

True Christians would NOT insult and degrade the True Anointed ones.

True Christians would NOT hide Pedophiles in their organization.

True Christians would NOT cast out Victims of Child Sexual Abuse, nor call those children liars.

True Christians would NOT allow people to become collateral damage within their Organization, just to keep the outside of that Org looking 'nice' and 'clean'.

In fact, True Christians wound NOT be Jehovah's Witnesses. 

• 5 months later...
On 12/26/2021 at 5:20 PM, BroRando said:

Think of it. No more sickness, nor more suffering, no more death. Seems impossible doesn't it?

It does in the Wt's interpretation of "paradise".  After only a thousand literal years, all the promises are gone, disintegrated.  It is believed that Satan is let loose to lead astray hordes - a war ensues and death is everywhere.  

What about that teaching?  How do you make it fit with the promise of Rev 21: 1-5?  Does God have to make "all things new" a second time? (Rev 21:6)  Will another Armageddon occur?  According to your thousand year doctrine, there is NO ONE then, that can be trusted for a thousand years until their true colors emerge once Satan is let loose.  Why?  Because Rev 20:7,8 tells us that Satan uses DECEIT to lead those that number the sands of the sea AGAINST "New Jerusalem".  So, who can you trust for a  thousand years, even though everything looks peaceful and righteous?  How do you know your neighbor won't use the same deceit on you when it's all over?  Satan uses people to deceive others. He'll need an army of people on his side to DECEIVE the hordes that side with him.    (2 Cor 11:14; 1 Tim 4:1)

And how can New Jerusalem, a "heavenly city" well established with those "sealed" anointed ones, come under the attack of Satan and lead so many away from the Kingdom when the same chapter in Revelation (21:8) tells us

"But as for the cowards, unbelievers, detestable persons, murderers, the sexually immoral, and those who practice magic spells, idol worshipers, and all those who lie, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. That is the second death.”

New Jerusalem today is the "holy city" of anointed ones that are trampled in the organization.  Satan is behind it. You have been DECEIVED.

Matt 24:24,25; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2; 13:5-7; Matt 24:15,16; Rev 20:7-9

The "thousand years" ended with the advent of the organization and its ruling "heads".  (Rev 9:1-6; 8:10-11; 13:1,2,11,12)  

Dan 7:21-27

2 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

Describing this aspect of apostasy and its underlying danger, A. W. Tozer wrote, “So skilled is error at imitating truth, that the two are constantly being mistaken for each another. It takes a sharp eye these days to know which brother is Cain and which is Abel.” …..

So very true …. that is why mental “sharpness” includes rejecting all scripture that is quoted out of context, by self aggrandizers who tell you that God is all powerful, but needs THEM … and YOUR money!

4 hours ago, Pudgy said:

So very true …. that is why mental “sharpness” includes rejecting all scripture that is quoted out of context, by self aggrandizers who tell you that God is all powerful, but needs THEM … and YOUR money!

2 Cor 2:17

7 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

you have no idea

Peter, picture two fruit trees growing side by side.  One is full of good, edible fruit.  Each piece is desirable to eat. The tree is healthy, with fruit that not only contains nourishment, but healing properties. (Rev 22:1,2)

Next to it is another tree, and lying at its base is fruit that has already fallen, and rotting. Flies and wasps are having a constant feast on its bounty.  On the tree itself, you see fruit turning brown from disease, barely holding on to the branches. True, there may be a handful of specimens that still look good enough to eat; but anyone with common sense would realize that relying on that tree for healing nourishment, would be an act of foolishness.  (Ps 1:1-3)

Which tree would you choose to eat from? 

The first tree represents the word of God in Jesus Christ.  To make it clear, a picture of the Bible might be the appropriate symbol to place next to it.  Better yet, perhaps a drawing of Jesus Christ, who is the tree of life. (Rev 2:7)

The second tree could aptly be named “Beliefs Clarified”, with the appropriate symbol of Wt’s website that you eagerly provide in full color, leaning against the trunk.  Its beauty fades under swarms of flies feasting on rotten fruit.

Leading individuals to the labyrinth of JW org, does not lead them to the tree of life.  Continuously, this “tree” hides its rotten “fruit” by purging old and failed teachings.  Still, if a student of the Bible decided to do a search on specific teachings within the labyrinth, confusion likely will result since some fruit that has turned from disease, still clings to the branches. (2 Pet 2:1-3)

However, most newcomers investigating its fruit, stay close to the entrance of the labyrinth and feast on what looks appetizing and “healthy” to eat, provided through the most recent videos, magazines and books.  One thing that the GB is an expert at, is diverting the attention of their embarrassing past through a sort of "artificial selection", to glorify their past activities in a new shiny up to date offering of fruit. 

“Watch out for false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are voracious wolves. 16 You will recognize them by their fruit. Grapes are not gathered from thorns or figs from thistles, are they? 17 In the same way, every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad[aa](“diseased”) tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree is not able to bear bad fruit, nor a bad tree to bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 So then, you will recognize them by their fruit.”  Matt 7:15-20

We recognize false prophets by their failed teachings and doctrine of men; yet incredibly, the Wt. has exposed a portion of their rotten fruit for the world to see, while also convincing millions to keep eating from their tree.  They have disguised themselves as servants of righteousness.  2 Cor 11:13-15

If you remainin me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you want, and it will be done for you. 8 My Father is honored by this, that you bear much fruit and show that you are my disciples.  John 15:7-8

Has the GB shown they are true disciples of Christ by the fruit that they bear?

“You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit, fruit that remains, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you.”  John 15:16

Do you condemn a person for rejecting the doctrine of men – rotten fruit? Do you, Peter, condemn a person who follows and “eats” from the tree of life?  Rev 2:7 

Two Trees, Past and Present

A True Christian knows that the Earth will become a Paradise because Jehovah purposed it. Therefore, I had no need to respond to such deception that the earth will never become a Paradise.

It would be alikened to trying to reason with a drunk and bosterious person. Let the scripture intrept scripture. 

Isaiah 45:18

For this is what Jehovah says, The Creator of the heavens, the true God, The One who formed the earth, its Maker who firmly established it, Who did not create it simply for nothing, but formed it to be inhabited: “I am Jehovah, and there is no one else."

Psalm 37:9

For evil men will be done away with, But those hoping in Jehovah will possess the earth.

Psalm 37:10

Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there.

Psalm 37:20

But the wicked will perish; The enemies of Jehovah will vanish like glorious pastures; They will vanish like smoke.

Psalm 37:27

Turn away from bad and do what is good, And you will remain forever.

Psalm 37:29

The righteous will possess the earth, And they will live forever on it.

Psalm 37:34

Hope in Jehovah and follow his way, And he will exalt you to take possession of the earth. When the wicked are done away with, you will SEE it.

Psalm 37:38

But all the transgressors will be destroyed; The future of wicked people will be cut off.

1 hour ago, BroRando said:

A True Christian knows that the Earth will become a Paradise because Jehovah purposed it. Therefore, I had no need to respond to such deception that the earth will never become a Paradise.

It would be alikened to trying to reason with a drunk and bosterious person. Let the scripture intrept scripture. 

Isaiah 45:18

For this is what Jehovah says, The Creator of the heavens, the true God, The One who formed the earth, its Maker who firmly established it, Who did not create it simply for nothing, but formed it to be inhabited: “I am Jehovah, and there is no one else."

Psalm 37:9

For evil men will be done away with, But those hoping in Jehovah will possess the earth.

Psalm 37:10

Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there.

Psalm 37:20

But the wicked will perish; The enemies of Jehovah will vanish like glorious pastures; They will vanish like smoke.

Psalm 37:27

Turn away from bad and do what is good, And you will remain forever.

Psalm 37:29

The righteous will possess the earth, And they will live forever on it.

Psalm 37:34

Hope in Jehovah and follow his way, And he will exalt you to take possession of the earth. When the wicked are done away with, you will SEE it.

Psalm 37:38

But all the transgressors will be destroyed; The future of wicked people will be cut off.

Those promises are true.  I believe in them and we can put our full trust in their words.  In fact, besides Jesus Christ who inherits the earth- the land, are his “righteous” members of his body – his “Bride”.  (Rev 19:7,8)

After Lot had departed, the Lord said to Abram, “Lookfrom the place where you stand to the north, south, east, and west. 15 I will give all the land that you see to you and your descendants forever. 16 And I will make your descendants like the dust of the earth, so that if anyone is able to count the dust of the earth, then your descendants also can be counted.”  Gen 3:15-16

So I’m sure we agree that Jesus was the promised physical seed of Abraham and that he inherits the earth as the second Adam.  (1 Cor 15:45)

He is also the promised spiritual seed.  So too, are the members of his spiritual body.

Gal 3:29 - If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

God changed Jacob’s name to Israel. Spiritual “Israel” today are the anointed “elect”/chosen, under the New Covenant promise.  (Isa 43:10; 1 Pet 2:5,9; Gal 6:16; Rev 21:12)

Here is the promise God gave to Jacob, Abraham’s grandson:

Meanwhile Jacob left Beer Sheba and set out for Haran. 11 He reached a certain place where he decided to camp because the sun had gone down. He took one of the stones and placed it near his head. Then he fell asleep in that place 12 and had a dream. He saw a stairway erected on the earth with its top reaching to the heavens. The angels of God were going up and coming down it 13 and the Lord stood at its top. He said, “I am the Lord, the God of your grandfather Abraham and the God of your father Isaac. I will give you and your descendants the ground you are lying on14 Your descendants will be like the dust of the earth, and you will spread outto the west, east, north, and south. And so all the families of the earth may receive blessings through you and through your descendants. 15 I am with you! I will protect you wherever you go and will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I promised you!”  Gen 28

Jesus and his Bride that “comes down from heaven” (“a stairway erected on the earth”, “the angels of God were going up and coming down on it”)

inherit the earth.  By their union through the fulfillment of the New Covenant, the rest of God’s children receive life.  (Isa 66:7-11; Rev 21:2,3)

Jesus spoke again of the stairway with “angels” ascending and descending upon the Son of Man. (John 1:49-51) The “144,000” are not confined to a literal heaven as the organization describes.  Angels are defined as messengers, and God’s priests of “Israel” are the messengers of His word.  Mal 2:7  Even John the Baptist was described by the Greek word for “angel” as the "messenger" that came before Christ's arrival.  (Matt 11:10)

Rev 5:10 – “You have appointed them as a kingdom and priests (or a “priestly kingdom”) to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.”

So there’s that. 

It is your organization’s “paradise” that comes into question. Read your scriptures over again.  See how sound the promises are.  Your doctrine of "paradise" doesn't hold up to scripture.   Just think of the meaning of the word, paradise.   “a very beautiful, pleasant, or peaceful place that seems to be perfect”

God’s Kingdom promises – PROMISES to
“wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death will not exist any more—or mourning, or crying, or pain, for the former things have ceased to exist.  Rev 21:4

Does God make such a promise to His righteous ones, and then allow Satan to pull the rug out from underneath this paradise? 

“ For every one of God’s promises are “Yes” in him; therefore also through him the “Amen” is spoken, to the glory we give to God.”  2 Cor 1:20

“Look, today I am about to die. You know with all your heart and being that not even one of all the faithful promises the Lord your God made to you is left unfulfilled; every one was realized—not one promise is unfulfilled!" Josh 23:14

"God is not a man, that he should lie,
nor a human being, that he should change his mind.
Has he said, and will he not do it?
Or has he spoken, and will he not make it happen?"
  Num 23:19

Since God promises eternal peace in the Kingdom, it is your thousand-year doctrine that is a lie, and it is making God out to be a liar by saying “paradise” will be interrupted with war to be fought against God’s New Jerusalem in the anointed (Rev 20:7-9) and death of thousands will happen for an undetermined amount of time. 

Will those finally found “righteous” be burying bodies again after a second Armageddon, where the “wicked” must be cut off again? 

This is not what God’s Kingdom promises. 

@Witness

It's simply a lack of understanding. The Day of Christ is a thousand years. Have you never heard of Christ's Millennial Reign?  Adam and Eve choose to decide what was good and bad for themselves and partook of the tree of knowledge.  Therefore, Adam was to die within the day he partook. And he did. 

"So all the days of Adam’s life amounted to 930 years, and then he died." (Genesis 5:5)

Jesus Christ bought back what Adam lost. However, it will take a day to bring righteous mankind back to perfection in order to be tested by Satan. 

1 Corinthians 15:45

So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living person.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

1 Corinthians 15:22

For just as in Adam all are dying, so also in the Christ all will be made alive.

1 Corinthians 15:24

Next, the end, when he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power.

Satan will be released from the abyss to test Perfect Mankind when Jesus brings mankind to perfection.   It's "a timed event."

Like all things, the timing is in the Bible for ALL to SEE...

Here's a scripture that will be fullfilled 3 times! So it is a scripture worthy of the timing. Thus, just as three witnesses would firmly prove a matter to be true, a threefold repetition seems to establish it firmly or emphasize it.—Ezekiel 21:27; Acts 10:9-16; Revelation 4:8; 8:13.

Hosea 6:2

He will revive us after two days. On the third day he will raise us up, And we will live before him.

• This scripture was written at the time it occurred. First Witness.
  • Then Fullfilled a Second time in regards to Christ. Second Witness.

Jesus death and resurrection occurred in 33 CE did it not? So what is the third witness?  So what do the two days bring us too? 

However, do not let this escape your notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah* as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day.h  Jehovah* is not slow concerning his promise,i as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with you because he does not desire anyone to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.

How long do you think the third day is? It's coming but you can't see it. Why?

But Jehovah’s* dayk will come as a thief,l in which the heavens will pass awaym with a roar,* but the elements being intensely hot will be dissolved, and earth and the works in it will be exposed.n11  Since all these things are to be dissolved in this way, consider what sort of people you ought to be in holy acts of conduct and deeds of godly devotion, 12  as you await and keep close in mind* the presence of the day of Jehovah,*o through which the heavens will be destroyedp in flames and the elements will melt in the intense heat! 13  But there are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise,q and in these righteousness is to dwell.r

11 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

Describing this aspect of apostasy and its underlying danger, A. W. Tozer wrote, “So skilled is error at imitating truth, that the two are constantly being mistaken for each another. It takes a sharp eye these days to know which brother is Cain and which is Abel.” The apostle Paul also speaks to the outwardly pleasing behavior of apostates and their teaching: “For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ.

2a8ad0e74463558a7228b8df13f75c6d.jpg

You quote me because you know I'm under 'warning' from @The Librarian and there fore I will not be led into your trap. 

but I do wonder if it was you that actually reported me :)  Have a most wonderful day Mr Carroll. 

I note that your comment is still quoting from MEN though. God's word is so much more reliable. 

9 hours ago, BroRando said:

It's simply a lack of understanding. The Day of Christ is a thousand years. Have you never heard of Christ's Millennial Reign?  Adam and Eve choose to decide what was good and bad for themselves and partook of the tree of knowledge.  Therefore, Adam was to die within the day he partook. And he did. 

Can this be said, Adam and Eve had never experienced evil, while imperfect beings have. So, the millennial reign will be an experience for those imperfect souls to regain something that was lost.

Why did God choose to make it a 1000-year reign, before he allows Satan to stand again before man? Can it be, it's just one day. Did all those that believed in Gods, miracles through Moses, stand firm with their loyalty? If, Israelites could be convinced to be disloyal, that will be the final test for mankind by means of Satan's release.

(….. Pudgy feels a sudden chill in the room, as if someone has pulled a sharpened wooden stake from the lifeless heart of Wally McNasty, and ….. naw …. Probably just a semantic coincidence …..).

For some strange reason, all of a sudden I feel the need to buy LOTS of garlic …. 

…. perhaps a touch of Covid-19 going around, no more.