The World News Media

Paradise… Will it come?

BroRando

1 hour ago, Chioke Lin said:

Doesn't this imply, these kings are in heaven? How about those on earth that will have the same time to receive perfection.

Yes, that's correct.  Jesus doesn't come back to the earth in the flesh.  Rather he rules over the earth FROM Heaven.

1 Peter 3:18

For Christ died once for all time for sins, a righteous person for unrighteous ones, in order to lead you to God. He was put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit.

Those who rule with Christ for the thousand years have already gained immortal life. That means they cannot not die again and the second death has no power over them. 

Revelation 20:6

Happy and holy is anyone having part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no authority, but they will be priests of God and of the Christ, and they will rule as kings with him for the 1,000 years.

Jesus and his co-rulers of 144,000 will bring mankind back to perfection that Adam and Eve once enjoyed prior to sinning. Also the earth will be made into Paradise.  Like every Kingdom, it has subjects.  Those on earth will enjoy a righteous New World as Satan Earthly Governments are brought to nothing. (It's Spiritual)

In Biblical times governments were called kingdoms.  Armageddon is a good thing as it marks the beginning of Christ's Millennial Reign. (Of course, at first, the wicked do not know this)

Daniel 2:44

“In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever,

Revelation 7:13

In response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?

Revelation 7:14

So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me: “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

These ones that come out of the Great Tribulation, do not die but rather keep on living. They simply outlive the wicked as the wicked die off (not knowing that they are dying the second death) which is a permanent one like that of Adam and Eve. The scriptures give the (revealing) in this manner.  

Deuteronomy 28:10

All the peoples of the earth will have to see that Jehovah’s name has been called upon you, and they will be afraid of you.

• Views 7.1k
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BUT, True Christians would NOT tell lies pretending to know when Armageddon is going to happen. True Christians would NOT insult and degrade the True Anointed ones. True Christians woul

Warning! @Peter Carroll "As far as it depends upon you, be peaceable with all men." Please try to be nice, be respectful. It is ok to disagree.... state that simply without the emotiona

Wow, I don't even remember reading such a thing in the Wt.  But I do know that the elders who "represent the royal priesthood" right now, are said to be the "princes" on the earth in the Kingdom.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Chioke Lin said:

Dear commentor, if this is directed to me because of my bad English, I had no formal English studies. There is no need to insult someone because, English is not their primary language. This is unacceptable rudeness.

If you wish for me to stop posting, just say so.

My sincere apologies if you are not the person we are alluding to, but “Wally McNasty” keeps reappearing again and again and again after being banned for general nastiness, and his writing style is very distinctive, and different, and we were waiting for the “new incarnation” to show up.

22 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

My sincere apologies

Apology accepted. I don't wish to have my poor English language skills cause any problems. I've been insulted for it in other sites. Likewise, I can't help having bad grammar. Furthermore, I use autocorrect, but I don't think it helps in many cases. Sorry, if that is irritating. 

If you wish for me to stop posting, I will understand. I try to correct myself as much as I can understand the English language.

3 hours ago, Chioke Lin said:

Dear commentor, if this is directed to me because of my bad English, I had no formal English studies. There is no need to insult someone because, English is not their primary language. This is unacceptable rudeness.

Nope, nothing to do with English not being one's primary language.  It's just an observance I've noticed before - a pattern made by one person with many identities.🤔

3 hours ago, Chioke Lin said:

If you wish for me to stop posting, just say so.

I wouldn't wish for anyone to stop posting, no matter who they are.  🙂

4 hours ago, BroRando said:

Revelation 20:6

Happy and holy is anyone having part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no authority, but they will be priests of God and of the Christ, and they will rule as kings with him for the 1,000 years.

At the end of the symbolic "thousand years" when Satan is released from the abyss, who is it that Gog and Magog surround,  by the use of deceit?

1 hour ago, Pudgy said:

Please continue to post

Hello, commentor.

Why would others believe the 1000-year reign is symbolic even though the book of revelation speaks of it as it being literal? A time for humanity to experience perfection once again.

What does Gog of Magog, Satan's deceit have in connection while that 1000 years while it is happening? Isn't Satan supposed to be locked up, or is that deceit discussion, after his release? 

I don't want to directly ask, that commentor, there seems to be some animosity and suspicion, that's why I ask you. I don't wish to offend a fragile person.

40 minutes ago, Chioke Lin said:

Hello, commentor.

Why would others believe the 1000-year reign is symbolic even though the book of revelation speaks of it as it being literal? A time for humanity to experience perfection once again.

What does Gog of Magog, Satan's deceit have in connection while that 1000 years while it is happening? Isn't Satan supposed to be locked up, or is that deceit discussion, after his release? 

I don't want to directly ask, that commentor, there seems to be some animosity and suspicion, that's why I ask you. I don't wish to offend a fragile person.

You are confusing me with someone who cares about esoterica.

I am more of a “wait and see” kinda guy about things over which I have absolutely no control over, or things that are invisible for which there is no unambiguous solid irrefutable evidence.

I have things that are real and immediate that require my attention, and I already know everything else that involves life, the Universe, and everything.

(… it’s a philosophical reference …all that concerns you may be important to you, but my major concern right now is the deliberate destruction of the United States of America at every level by the deliberate evil, the clueless, and the incompetent who wield power.

I live here, and just paid $57.52 to fill up my car’s gas tank.)

DC755465-3E66-453A-9B5A-C2CDF40EDEBA.jpeg

5 hours ago, BroRando said:

Yes, that's correct.  Jesus doesn't come back to the earth in the flesh.  Rather he rules over the earth FROM Heaven.

Commentator, I will ask you the question. The other 2 commentors don't seem too receptive to my questions and bad English. I hope you don't feel the same way. I'm trying your last suggestion. Thank you.

I don't want to directly ask, that commentor, there seems to be some animosity and suspicion, that's why I'll ask you. The other commentator, I asked, didn't care to provide an answer. I guess, it was a dumb question.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.