The World News Media

Paradise… Will it come?

BroRando

1 hour ago, BroRando said:

Jesus the Chief Cornerstone is Jehovah's Faithful Witness. 

Revelation 1:5

and from Jesus Christ, “the Faithful Witness,” “the firstborn from the dead,” and “the Ruler of the kings of the earth.” To him who loves us and who set us free from our sins by means of his Own Blood—

Yes!  He is the "faithful witness" in truth. John 14:6

And who are these “kings of the earth” that the scripture mentions? The anointed priests and foundation stones of the Temple were told:

“You are the ones who have stood by Me in My trials. 29And I bestow on you a kingdom, just as My Father has bestowed one on Me, 30so that you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom, and sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.”

The apostles and the prophets also make up that foundation with the chief cornerstone.  

1 Cor 3:9-11 - "We are coworkers belonging to God. You are God’s field, God’s building10 According to the grace of God given to me, like a skilled master-builder I laid a foundation, but someone else builds on it. And each one must be careful how he builds. 11 For no one can lay any foundation other than what is being laid, which is Jesus Christ."

That spiritual building is described as God's Temple in Eph 2:20-22 

As the years have gone by, any further “stones” sealed into the foundation of God’s spiritual Temple, are also “kings” and “priests”.

They are stated here:

They were singing a new song:

“You are worthy to take the scroll
and to open its seals
because you were killed,
and at the cost of your own blood you have purchased for God
persons from every tribe, language, people, and nation.
10 You have appointed them as a kingdom and priests[af]  (“priestly kingdom”) to serve our God, and they will reign(as kings do)  on the earth.””  Rev 5:9,10

The term, “kings of the earth” in Revelation, ONLY refer to Christ’s kings, and never to ruling leaders of political governments.  Revelation is about the anointed who come under attack by the two Beasts of Rev 13. by DECEIT. When this book says, "come out of her my people", Jesus is saying to his "kings of the earth" (and those with them) to leave falsehoods and the doctrine of wayward anointed "priests" behind, before it is too late.  Rev 18:4-8; Matt 24:15,16

• Views 7.2k
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BUT, True Christians would NOT tell lies pretending to know when Armageddon is going to happen. True Christians would NOT insult and degrade the True Anointed ones. True Christians woul

Warning! @Peter Carroll "As far as it depends upon you, be peaceable with all men." Please try to be nice, be respectful. It is ok to disagree.... state that simply without the emotiona

Wow, I don't even remember reading such a thing in the Wt.  But I do know that the elders who "represent the royal priesthood" right now, are said to be the "princes" on the earth in the Kingdom.

Posted Images

Once again, a commentator has made a point of reference, John 14:6. This passage refers to how we can have access to everlasting life through Christ.

We cannot use this passage in relation to the anointed priesthood once they are in heaven. Jesus sacrifice paved the way for all who would become slaves of God. That includes the priesthood while they were still on earth.

In my understanding, this cannot be linked to passages relating to the priesthood once they are in heaven helping Christ. The point of reference Rev 5:9,10 refers to the worthiness of Jesus sacrifice to all that would praise that sacrifice to include the priesthood in heaven for the kingdom of God on earth. Here, the passage mentions “kingdom” which will be established on earth and “priest.” These priests are not the same as the anointed priest in heaven. These priests are the survivors that will become earthly priest to those resurrected. How else will the resurrected know God's will?

We are morally obligated to mention the bible doesn’t confuse. At this point, I will agree with the commentator Patiently. This commentator shows how we can make the bible deceitful by our own design.

1 hour ago, Chioke Lin said:

These priests are not the same as the anointed priest in heaven. These priests are the survivors that will become earthly priest to those resurrected

Wow, I don't even remember reading such a thing in the Wt.  But I do know that the elders who "represent the royal priesthood" right now, are said to be the "princes" on the earth in the Kingdom.

This is the truth about where the anointed will rule with Jesus Christ; which is both in "heaven" - a spiritual state - and on the earth.  2 Cor 5:17

1 hour ago, Chioke Lin said:

We are morally obligated to mention the bible doesn’t confuse.

Said from a man who has created multiple identities on this forum, to hide who he really is.  

Why?

3 hours ago, BroRando said:

But you claim the word Jew is a made name up because the letter "J".  The readers should  know your stance against, Jehovah, Jesus, and the Jews.

Keep playing your game and keep pretending that you have superior knowlwdge. 

My love of YHWH and of Yeshua is known to whom it matters, and i will be judged on it. 

As for you, you too will be judged on the things you say and write. 

Be educated here :- 

The English term Jew originates in the Biblical Hebrew word Yehudi, meaning "from the Kingdom of Judah"

Or,

Jew” and “Judean” are the English words most often used to translate the Greek term ioudaios

The NAS New Testament Greek Lexicon

Strong's Number: 2453 Browse Lexicon
Original Word Word Origin
ioudaioß from (2448) (in the sense of (2455) as a country)
Transliterated Word TDNT Entry
Ioudaios 3:356,372
Phonetic Spelling Parts of Speech
ee-oo-dah'-yos Adjective
Definition
  1. Jewish, belonging to the Jewish nation
  2. Jewish as respects to birth, origin, religion

Have a good day, and may you have peace.

A commentator concludes the earthly survivors should have no role in the development of the resurrected. This commentator, then, has to agree, there will be daily visits from the heavenly priesthood on earth, after those priests have been cleansed by the blood of the high priest, and will be perfect men among the imperfect. 

This seems out of focus on what the bible indicates. I will agree, we should not make the bible to be confusing or deceptive. The survivors do play an important role to the resurrected by their experience after Armageddon.

My apologies. I was knocked offline by a power surge for some reason.

My final thought, relates to the difference between, apostle, minister, priest, father, Elder, royal priest, preacher, etc.? Does everyone proclaim God's kingdom?

*** w95 11/15 p. 20 par. 21 Stay in the “City of Refuge” and Live! ***
21 Unintentional manslayers in the ancient cities of refuge had to be productive workers. Similarly, the anointed “sons of Israel” have set a fine example as harvest workers and Kingdom proclaimers. (Matthew 9:37, 38; Mark 13:10) As ‘alien residents’ and ‘settlers’ in today’s refuge city, Christians with earthly prospects are privileged to do this lifesaving work alongside anointed ones still on earth. And what rewarding work this is! Those working faithfully in the antitypical city of refuge will escape eternal death at the hands of the Avenger of blood. Instead, they will derive eternal benefits from his service as God’s great High Priest. Will you stay in the city of refuge and live forever?

*** w91 12/15 p. 12 pars. 15-16 Rejoice in the Kingdom Hope! ***
15 Concerning the great crowd, Revelation 7:17 says: “The Lamb . . . will shepherd them, and will guide them to fountains of waters of life. And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes.” Though this prophecy has a spiritual fulfillment now, the Armageddon survivors will see it literally fulfilled. How so? Well, what did Jesus do when he was on earth? He healed the maimed, made the lame walk, opened the ears of the deaf and the eyes of those blind, and he cured leprosy, paralysis, and “every sort of disease and every sort of infirmity.” (Matthew 9:35; 15:30, 31) Is that not what Christians today need? The great crowd will carry old-world disabilities and infirmities over into the new world. What do we expect the Lamb to do about that? The needs of the Armageddon survivors will be very different from the needs of those who will be resurrected. The resurrected ones will likely be recreated with whole, sound, healthy bodies, though not yet having human perfection. Because of the miracle of resurrection, they will evidently not thereafter need repair of any former disabilities by the miracle of healing. On the other hand, because of their unique experience of surviving Armageddon, miraculous repair is what many of the great crowd will need and will receive. Apparently, a major intent of Jesus’ healings was to portray for the encouragement of the great crowd the joyous prospect that they will not only survive but be healed thereafter.
16 Such miraculous healing will logically take place among Armageddon survivors relatively soon after Armageddon and well before the resurrection begins. (Isaiah 33:24; 35:5, 6; Revelation 21:4; compare Mark 5:25-29.) Then people will throw away eye glasses, canes, crutches, wheelchairs, dentures, hearing aids, and the like. What a cause for rejoicing! How well such early restorative action by Jesus comports with the role of the Armageddon survivors as the foundation of the new earth! Disabling maladies will be moved out of the way so that these survivors can move forward with zest, looking eagerly to the marvelous activity of the Millennium stretching ahead of them, not dragged down by the afflictions that the old world may have brought upon them. And all during the Millennium, they will be rejoicing in the hope of reaching the very fullness of perfect human life by the end of those thousand years.

The correct form would then be YHVH and Y'shua, if anyone wishes to follow the ancient form. Even Yeshua is a modern Jewish form. If that's the case, then, Yehovah would be appropriate in Jewish form. If you use grammar correct for Yeshua, it will point you to the correct English change of Jeshua. The same English correction we get with Yehovah. 

jjj.jpg

In my view, I don't think, God's personal name should be a point of contention. 

2 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Keep playing your game and keep pretending that you have superior knowlwdge. 

My love of YHWH and of Yeshua is known to whom it matters, and i will be judged on it. 

As for you, you too will be judged on the things you say and write. 

Be educated here :- 

The English term Jew originates in the Biblical Hebrew word Yehudi, meaning "from the Kingdom of Judah"

Or,

Jew” and “Judean” are the English words most often used to translate the Greek term ioudaios

The NAS New Testament Greek Lexicon

Strong's Number: 2453 Browse Lexicon
Original Word Word Origin
ioudaioß from (2448) (in the sense of (2455) as a country)
Transliterated Word TDNT Entry
Ioudaios 3:356,372
Phonetic Spelling Parts of Speech
ee-oo-dah'-yos Adjective
Definition
  1. Jewish, belonging to the Jewish nation
  2. Jewish as respects to birth, origin, religion

Have a good day, and may you have peace.

The truth of the matter is....  the Hebrew Language has NO LETTERS in it. It's called Hebrew Script.  Your ideology comes from the Catholic Church whom supprorted Adolf Hilter's extermination of the JEWS.  Then again, wasn't it the Catholic Church burning Bibles and People at the Starous for reading the Bible? 

Yet, the German language has the letter "J" and not once do you condem them?  Why is that? 

Screenshot (293).png

8 hours ago, Chioke Lin said:

and will be perfect men among the imperfect. 

There is no “thousand year period” after Armageddon where people will need to reach perfection to be judged….AGAIN.  We are judged, all of us, by what we do in our lifetime.  Your doctrine says that people like the prophets, and the ancient ones who were faithful during their life on earth, those who suffered because of their devotion to God, (NOT to an organization) must be judged again when they reach “perfection”.  And THEY are going to be taught by JWs?  By elders who lie in court and hide child abuse in the congregations?  What arrogance!  Does the righteousness of JWs surpass that of the prophets?  Of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Sarah, Deborah, Ezekiel, etc. ?

John 12:48-49 - "The one who rejects me and doesn't receive my sayings has this as his judge: The word I have spoken will judge him on the last day. 49 "For I have not spoken on my own, but the Father himself who sent me has given me a command to say everything I have said.

Acts 17:31 - “because he has set a day when he is going to judge the world in righteousness by the man he has appointed. He has provided proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead." 

Rev 22:10 – “Then he said to me, "Don't seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, because the time is near.

Rev 22:12 - "Look, I am coming soon, and my reward is with me to repay each person according to his work.

Rev 20:12 - I also saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life, and the dead were judged according to their works by what was written in the books.”

John 5:22 - "The Father, in fact, judges no one but has given all judgment to the Son,

John 5:27 - "And he has granted him the right to pass judgment, because he is the Son of Man.

It sounds to me that Wt's doctrine is excluding Jesus' right AND ability to pass judgment on mankind when Armageddon is finished.  Wt's judgment is according to man's doctrine and not according to God and His plan.  Jesus was with God since the beginning of the creation of mankind. What matters in judgment, is what the heart contains. (2 Chron 16:9) You don't think that God had the ability to judge each person while they were alive on the earth?  Only God and Christ can read hearts.    (Isa 66:16,15)

Satan wants to twist the words of God and deny Jesus' ability to bring eternal life to those resurrected into the Kingdom of God, WHERE NO SECOND JUDGMENT WILL OCCUR.

Heb 4:12 - "For the word of God is living and effective and sharper than any double-edged sword, penetrating as far as the separation of soul and spirit, joints and marrow. It is able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart."

Perfection/”holiness” is defined in Matt 5:43-58  

1 hour ago, Witness said:

There is no “thousand year period” after Armageddon where people will need to reach perfection to be judged….AGAIN. 

Absolutely in error. In the Last days that began in 1914 (the wicked would receive the good news about God's Kingdom) and the Warning that these Last Days are approaching their end. Instead of being jubilate and happy, their response is almost always negative. 

So when JW's approach such ones with the Good News, their reaction is often hostile, rude, and unchristian, sometimes even demonic. 

"But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here.  For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal,  having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness,  betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away." (2 Timothy 3:1-5)

In order for a Paradise on earth to be possible. The "wicked will be removeed by dying the second death" as the Last Days come to their conclusion.  JW's will no longer be preaching to such ones as we turn away from these

During the thousand years of Christ Millennial Reign that will start with Armageddon. We will soon begin having Bible studies with the newly resurrected ones. 

We are now being told to prepare for Life in the New World.

Christ’s kingdom of a thousand years establishes who among those chosen to serve as God’s priests in His Temple, will rule with Christ in the Kingdom of God.

From the Happiness Book:

“Christ appeared to his followers and assured them that he was alive and active. Then Jesus ascended to heaven. Concerning this, the apostle Peter wrote: “He is at God’s right hand, for he went his way to heaven; and angels and authorities and powers were made subject to him.”—1 Peter 3:22; Matthew 28:18.

Starting at that time, in 33 C.E., Christ began ruling over the Christian congregation, and his followers happily acknowledged his lordship and heavenly position. (Colossians 1:13, 14) Yet it was not God’s purpose for Jesus to begin ruling over the world of mankind and the universe then.”

A rare truth from the Wt, showing Christ was actively ruling over the “kings of the earth” – the members of his body.  They are being judged by the “sword” of God.  This thousand year kingdom is referred to as “the kingdom of His beloved Son”.  Col 1:13

IT IS CHRIST’S KINGDOM OF A SYMBOLIC THOUSAND YEARS.

Not all chosen were faithful; many became Christ’s enemies.  Ps 110:1,2

“They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us, because if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us. But they went out from usto demonstratethat all of them do not belong to us.  1 John 2:19

Col 2:18,19 – “Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you with speculation about what he has seen. Such a person is puffed up without basis by his unspiritual mind. 19He has lost connection to the head, from whom the whole body, supported and knit together by its joints and ligaments, grows as God causes it to grow.”

Christ’s kingdom that began in the first century was the time of preparing his administrative rule for the Kingdom, to “bring all things together in Christ”.  Eph 1:7-10

Your belief that another judgment time happens after Armageddon, misleads the people you take your message to.  Or, do you not tell them that when first studying with them? Is that bomb dropped after they have been sucked into the organization?  To show them the promise of Revelation 21:1-4 and then DESTROYING THAT PROMISE by telling them that there will be a great deceit by Satan a thousand years later to purge the undeserving among them…IS A WICKED, DEMONIC LIE.  DON'T NEGATE THE PROMISE.

Once the Kingdom of God is ushered in, there will be no end to the peace that God promises to those whom Jesus has given everlasting life.

Beware, those who call evil good and good evil,
who turn darkness into light and light into darkness,
who turn bitter into sweet and sweet into bitter  Isa 5:29

Your leaders have taken what is “good” in the promises of Rev 21, and made them evil.  They have taken a hope that is was “sweet” and turned it into a bitter, unreliable promise made by God.

7 hours ago, BroRando said:

n order for a Paradise on earth to be possible. The "wicked will be removeed by dying the second death" as the Last Days come to their conclusion. 

The “second death” is a spiritual death.   We can lose our physical life and still be considered “alive” spiritually.  We can be physically alive, and be considered by God as spiritually “dead”. 

“What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the housetops. Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Instead, fear the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.”  Matt 10:27,28

"The Spirit is the one who gives life. The flesh doesn’t help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life."  John 6:63

"Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For the things they do in secret are shameful even to mention. 13 But all things being exposed by the light are made visible. 14 For everything made visible is light, and for this reason it says:

“Awake,O sleeper!
Rise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you!”   Eph 5:11-14

7 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

1000 years of judgement... is justified... for the sinners to have the chance to change and follow the ruler of the new government jesus christ

For the Father loves the Son and shows him everything He does, and will show him greater deeds than these, so that you will be amazed. 21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, so also the Son gives life to whomever he wishes. 22 Furthermore, the Father does not judge anyone, but has assigned all judgment to the Son23 so that all peoplewill honor the Son just as they honor the Father. The one who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him.

24 “I tell you the solemn truth, the one who hears my message and believes the One who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemnedbut has crossed over from death to life25 I tell you the solemn truth, a time is coming—and is now herewhen the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live. 26 For just as the Father has life in Himself, thus He has granted the Son to have life in himself27 and he has granted the Sonauthority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of Man.”  John 5

In the resurrection, all people will "stand" to receive their judgment.  I see nothing in these words that signifies a temporary promise of “eternal life” in the Kingdom of God to those who hear the voice of the Son of God and believe in him.  I see Jesus being given the authority to judge ALL who have lived, executing judgment on ALL who refuse to accept him as the Way, the Truth, and the LIFE. 

Ironically, the thousand-year doctrine of men has permeated many organizations in Christendom, the very religions that the Wt condemns.  It sure is a pervasive teaching that has robbed the power of God and Jesus Christ to grant any who have lived, and whose hearts are found worthy, to live eternally in the Kingdom of God.  There will be no more death a thousand years later. 

"He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death will not exist any more—or mourning, or crying, or pain, for the former things have ceased to exist.”  Rev 21:4 

One’s choice to desire and believe truth comes down to the power of men’s doctrine, over the power of God’s Word, in the heart of the individual.

A commentator has given the bible a discrepancy with what is written in Matt 5:43-58. The meaning behind our actions should reveal a good state of mind while being an imperfect creation. Jesus sacrifice gave man the opportunity to regain a state without sin before God. We as God's slaves are not without sin at the present time.

If we are as indicated by the commentator, there would have been no need for Jesus sacrifice, and God is apparently playing games with his creation. This changes the passage significantly.

Once again, this passage cannot be linked to the 1000-year reign of God’s kingdom.

The commentator also references Heb 4:12. I agree that God is the living word for his creation, We as his creation should understand there is nothing we do that can be hidden from God.

This passage cannot be linked to the 1000-year reign, either. But it does illustrate the sacrifice of Christ as our High Priest.

Matthew 4

15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who was tempted in every way that we are, yet was without sin. 16 Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Once again, is God’s creation without sin in our present time?

So, the 1000-year reign is not of judgment but a state of reconciliation of a sort back to perfection. After the 1000 years, there will be a final judgment for God's creation that will include Satan and his followers.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.