The World News Media

Paradise… Will it come?

BroRando

21 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:
22 hours ago, Chioke Lin said:

I had not down voted you before today. I see, that is your pattern of disapproval. So, I will use your method from this point on.

Do as you please. I do not take you seriously anyway. :) but, whoever you are, have a good day. 

20 hours ago, Chioke Lin said:

I would consider that a distraction from a bible discussion. But as another hostile commentator replied, he doesn't take a bible discussion seriously. So, I guess humor can find a place with some, that are not serious.

It can easily be seen that this Chioke person twists comments just as he did in previous guises. Billy the Kid / Allen et al. 

• Views 7.2k
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BUT, True Christians would NOT tell lies pretending to know when Armageddon is going to happen. True Christians would NOT insult and degrade the True Anointed ones. True Christians woul

Warning! @Peter Carroll "As far as it depends upon you, be peaceable with all men." Please try to be nice, be respectful. It is ok to disagree.... state that simply without the emotiona

Wow, I don't even remember reading such a thing in the Wt.  But I do know that the elders who "represent the royal priesthood" right now, are said to be the "princes" on the earth in the Kingdom.

Posted Images

Commentator Patiently. You are now a nuisance and hostile to this discussion. I recommend no one pay attention to your ramblings. It's odd that you use the word patiently, when you have none.

You should convey your sentiment of twisting comments to the commentator witness that is twisting the meaning found in the bible.

Owner, is there anyway I can block this commentator?

6 minutes ago, Witness said:

Sorry for all the errors in spelling.  I wrote this in a hurry this morning.

For a minute there, I thought English wasn't your first language, and you had a problem with grammar just like me. This happens to me, when I write fast, and then autocorrect changes my words and grammar. I think, it's not helpful to make such a big deal about grammar when we are all at fault.

@Chioke Lin

Don't pay attention to @Witness or @Patiently waiting for Truth Both are ministers of Satan.  They are easily exposed... They belong to the Pearl Doxey Cult.

@Patiently waiting for Truth falsely accused me of being Billy the Kid / Allen et al. 

“Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the Kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God!" (Rev 12:10)

Satan will be abyssed during the 1,000 year Reign of Jesus Christ. 

On 6/24/2022 at 10:34 AM, Chioke Lin said:

So, the 1000-year reign is not of judgment but a state of reconciliation of a sort back to perfection.

During Judgment Day all the people will learn about Jehovah, and they will be given every opportunity to obey and serve him.  It is under such paradise conditions that Jesus Christ and his 144,000 associate kings will judge humankind.” Pe chapt. 21, pp 175-183

“The thousand-year reign of Christ is a judgment day. “  w60 5/15 pp. 313-318

Men’s doctrine, as is yours.

“If anyone hears my words and does not obey them, I do not judge him. For I have not come to judge the world, but to save the world. 48 The one who rejects me and does not accept my words has a judge; the word I have spoken will judge him at the last day.”  John 12:47,48

21 minutes ago, BroRando said:

“Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the Kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God!" (Rev 12:10)

It is a continuous accusation against the anointed.  Each anointed one must conquer Satan.  What's the next verse?

"They conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; for they did not love their lives to the point of death."  Rev 12:11

Is this a testimony about the organization?

The anointed under the "woman" covenant, have been spiritually "killed" by the Beast/organization for their testimony of Jesus.

"So the dragon became enraged at the woman and went away to make war on the rest of her children, those who keep God’s commandments and hold to the testimony about Jesus."  Rev 12:17

Rev 11:3,5,7,11

Do you really think the GB will not fight tooth and nail to prevent themselves from suffering for Jesus' sake?   They fight to defend their rights as an earthly organization, while all who speak of Jesus as the way to  salvation, AND NOT THE ORGANIZATION, suffer at the hands of the GB through disfellowshipping and shunning.    

Any who do suffer for Christ's truth, are following the path he took.  Matt 5:11,12

Satan will be abyssed during the 1,000 year Reign of Jesus Christ. 

The book of Revelation shows that Judgment Day begins after the war of Armageddon, when Satan’s system on earth will be destroyed.  (Revelation 16:14, 16; 19:19–20:3)

After Armageddon, Satan and his demons will be imprisoned in an abyss for a thousand years. During that time, the 144,000 heavenly joint heirs will be judges and will rule “as kings with the Christ for 1,000 years.” (Revelation 14:1-3; 20:1-4; Romans 8:17

Judgment Day is not some hurried event lasting a mere 24 hours. It lasts a thousand years.

20 minutes ago, Witness said:

Do you really think the GB will not fight tooth and nail to prevent themselves from suffering for Jesus' sake?

When the Beast/organization does disfellowship/depose the GB, it will not be for their testimony about Jesus.  The beast will "hate the harlot" and expose her corruption.  God will put it into their hearts.  Rev. 17:12,13,15-18.     

Rev 18:4-8

7 minutes ago, Witness said:

When the Beast/organization does disfellowship/depose the GB, it will not be for their testimony about Jesus.  The beast will "hate the harlot" and expose her corruption.  God will put it into their hearts.  Rev. 17:12,13,15-18.     

Rev 18:4-8

I thought the Beast was the Pearl Doxey/Organization and the harlot was her subjects that were disfellowhipped and exposed her corruption. 

Then the Kingdom of God has already overtaken you.. 

2 hours ago, BroRando said:

Don't pay attention to @Witness or @Patiently waiting for Truth Both are ministers of Satan.  They are easily exposed... They belong to the Pearl Doxey Cult.

@Patiently waiting for Truth falsely accused me of being Billy the Kid / Allen et al. 

Okay, thank you. I wasn't aware I was dealing with a subversive cult. I thought this form was for, Christian discussions, not a smearing campaign. 

I don't know who, those people they speak of are, Wally McNasty, Allen, Billy the Kid. Furthermore, I guess those people left a long-lasting impression. 

I thought the insults were coming from my poor English. Now, I understand, it's because of some delusion. Thanks again.

32 minutes ago, Chioke Lin said:

Okay, thank you. I wasn't aware I was dealing with a subversive cult. I thought this form was for, Christian discussions, not a smearing campaign. 

I don't know who, those people they speak of are, Wally McNasty, Allen, Billy the Kid. Furthermore, I guess those people left a long-lasting impression. 

I thought the insults were coming from my poor English. Now, I understand, it's because of some delusion. Thanks again.

The Bible foretold that people in general would change for the worse during our time. It indicated that this change would lead to a large-scale moral decay and collapse of social values.  (2 Timothy 3:1-5

2 Timothy 3:13

But wicked men and impostors will advance from bad to worse, misleading and being misled. https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/2-timothy-3-perilous-times/

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.