The World News Media

Witness

1 hour ago, JW Insider said:

I do think that we could still do much better.

And right here is what needs to be done. Do better as a whole. Take into consideration the recommendations from the ARC and Silent Lambs, the courts and the like, to make those changes that will keep the children and people in general safer. Will it be perfect, probably not, but there is so much that can be done. The arrogance from the top of the org to think they know better is appalling. 

• Views 7.2k
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Nourishing Spiritual Food”?  I cannot advocate the website listed at the end of this short video, as I havenÂ’t gone there.  Also I do not see verification that the money from the sale of h

The idea that 1975 would witness the end of the world was first introduced in 1966. IT'S AMAZING HOW YOU CAN TAKE THE WORDS "6,000 YEARS OF MANS EXISTENCE WILL END" AND MAKING IT END IN

Did the vast majority of JWs come to the conclusion that 1975 was the date of Armageddon – on their own?  How did these people come to the realization of the world ending, unless they were convi

Posted Images

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 10:05 AM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I very seldom... perhaps once a year, "downvote" someone, but the logic of THAT approaches true insanity.

That's ok, will make me feel like one of your gods, the governing body, who you down vote on a regular basis.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.