The World News Media

A CIRCUIT OVERSEER STATES, "YOUR FAITH IS GARBAGE AND NEEDS TO BE TORN DOWN"

Witness

15 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I had a Brother call me up at 7:30 in the morning, many years ago, asking in desperate need if I had any money I could lend him.  I checked my resources, and told him I had $4.00, which I was planning to use for lunch money that day, but he was welcome to that.

...... and he hung up on me.

That hamburger at lunch was especially delicious !

This is wide problem, lending/borrow money to brotherhood.

I know at least three cases how JW people not return money to those JW who borrow them money.

• Views 9.6k
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You crack me up Billy. The level in which you interact with others is very telling.    Also, it doesn't hurt my feelings if you down vote my posts. It actually makes me smile..........becaus

Oh @JW Insider it's probably not worth the effort to answer you but I have a bit of time before my darling wife puts my dinner on the table for me. Let's start with a Quote "You probably know tha

@BillyTheKid46  Are you really using the Romans 13 scripture to mean the GB ? Are you joking ? The Superior Authorities to whom we pay taxes are worldly governments. Surely even you can understan

Posted Images

7 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

James Thomas Rook Jr

By not answering, you are declining my offer, in essence saying you won't accept my challenge, so what’s the difference in that puzzled mind of yours. However, I didn’t say no, I declined your offer under the terms you gave. Why flush good money down the toilet. Knows that’s the difference in arrogance.

Do you have a humorless cartoon to go along with your evasiveness?

You crack me up Billy. The level in which you interact with others is very telling. 

Also, it doesn't hurt my feelings if you down vote my posts. It actually makes me smile..........because you read it. 

36 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Who are these people but a bunch of flakes like you? So what have they actually confirmed in your puzzled mind? They don't speak for the Watchtower. In their hearts, they are not affiliated to the Watchtower. They speak in the same respect as apostates. Therefore, what possible thing can they prove aside to confirm how inadequate you are in understanding scripture? The GB didn't teach you to apply scripture by their standards. They taught you through others to apply scripture by Christ standards,

Therefore, what have you taught yourself by learning scripture on your own? To be foolish and an apostate? You really taught yourself something. How embarrassing it will be when someone wants to use somebody like you in a court of law as a witness. It is going to be very easy to prove your personal bias and mental state.

Is this really the best you can come up with child ? Oh it's kid isn't it, well same thing. 

The GB wouldn't know Christ's standards if he punched them on the nose.  Once again you worship your GB. 

What have i taught myself ? Well I've taught myself that honesty is important to God even though your GB don't think it is. 

I've taught myself that just as Christ values people's lives and cares about them, then so should I, even if your GB doesn't care about people but only cares about themselves and the business / JW Org. 

I've taught myself not to fear men, even though the Elders of JW  congregations try to 'lord it over them' and to bully the congregants.

I've taught myself to think for myself instead of just being a puppet to the GB and it's Org like you are. 

But you are a blind worshipper of the GB, so there is no point talking sense to you as you cannot understand it. 

10 hours ago, Outta Here said:

The sad thing is that they think they left the organisation they now oppose. But, actually, they were rejected. :(

Those who leave the organization to follow only the Father and Christ, are then labeled as rejected.  They found the “fruit”/teachings to be rotten.  The leaving happens before the rejection, which Jesus stated would occur to those who turned to him.  Matt 7:15-20; John 15:20; Matt 5:11,12

John 16:2 – “They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God.”

“out of the synagogues” – “excluded from sacred assemblies of Israelites, excommunicated”

Matt 10:18 – “You will be brought before governors (GB) and kings (elders) for My sake, as a testimony to them and to the Gentiles.”

10 hours ago, Outta Here said:

1John 2:19: "They went out from us, but they were not of our sort; for if they had been of our sort, they would have remained with us. But they went out so that it might be shown that not all are of our sort."

So, who “went out” from among who, to being with?  John is speaking of the presence of the “antichrist”.  He leads off by saying,

“Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that theAntichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.” 1 John 2:18

The first “antichrist” in the Jewish system was the rule of the Pharisees.  They rejected Christ and had him killed by Gentiles.  We have another prophetic “Jewish” system intact right now – the organization, led by those who reject Christ.  How do we know they reject him although they speak about him?  One way of knowing, is simply because the organization “excommunicates” those anointed in Christ and all believers of Christ, which gives proof of the presence of another antichrist.  They realize that an “organization” steeped in the traditions of men is not SALVATION.  They realize that there is “no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”  Acts 4:12

The other validation of the organization as the antichrist, which is “lawlessness” against the law of God fulfilled in Christ, is the given power of the elders over the “saints”/anointed priesthood, who are the Temple of God. Matt 24:48-51; Ezek 44:6-9;2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:19-22

The Pharisees rejected the new “Temple” God was building. John 2:19-22  The GB rejects the “living stones” of that Temple built on Christ, because the GB has established their own “temple”, which is the organization.  The rejection of the priesthood is not only inside but outside the organization.    The Pharisees held on to the old structure of worship, and it was destroyed.  The organization demands obedience to its fabricated structure of worship, and according to Revelation, it too, will be destroyed. Rev 13:4,5-8; Rev 19:20

The scriptures are like a puzzle that when joined together, give us evidence of this happening as John said, at the last hour. 

“For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrinebut according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. 2 Tim 4:3,4

Those who “went out from us” are those from the anointed Body of Christ who “maligned the way of  truth”.  As all anointed are, they were tested by Satan and took up his offer to dominate their brothers in Christ.  Luke 22:31; 4:5-7; Mat 24:48-51   They fell from God’s favor and pursued the riches of this world.  Rev 8:10,11; Heb 12:14-17  Satan, now has his out to build his deception which captured all anointed with bits of truth.  2 Thess 2:9-12

“But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction [a]does not slumber.”  2 Pet 2:1-3

In verse 3 - Through, “greedy desire to have more, covetousness, avarice”, “shall they with “fictitious” words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.”

Paul tells the anointed ones:

“Beware lest anyone cheat you ("exploits" you, "make merchandise of you") through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to ChristFor in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; 10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.”  Col 2:8

This is what Revelation reveals, the true identity of the “antichrist”/”man of lawlessness” which is the elder body of the organization, “exalting itself” over the Temple, and “sitting”/ruling/judging the anointed priests.  This is presently directed by the “false prophet”. 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 13:1,11,13-17

“The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send (“to bid a thing to be carried to one”)  them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."  2 Thess 2:9-12

We “fall” into this deceptive rule by men, by the “edge of the sword” – God’s word of truth ,used as bait.  Heb 4:12   As true to prophesy, the anointed are now “captive” among the nations of people from all over the world. This "camp of saints" is surrounded, captive to Watchtower's "empty philosophy".   Rev 16:13-16; 20:9 On the other hand,  they are also dispersed, not allowed to be unified under their one Head, Jesus Christ. Joel 3:2 This captivity to “empty philosophy”, affects all JWs.  The anointed are now “trampled” by uncircumcised “Gentiles”/elders who rule over them.  It is this “man of lawlessness” that rejects them, by spiritually “killing” them.  Rev 13:15

Those who are rejected/excommunicated from the "synagogues" by the "man of lawlessness" are not the ones who speak against Christ, but on behalf of him.

24 "And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.”  Luke 21:24

It is the divisive sword that discerns each heart’s love, for either truth or lies.  Rev 13:10  Truth is not found in half-truths spoken by men.  It is found “outside” the camp where those who follow Christ suffer “disgrace” put upon them by their own people.  They “seek the city to come”, not putting their faith in  “Jehovah’s organization” – a “continuing city”  that is full of blasphemy in every definition of the word, just as the early Jewish system had become in Jesus’ day.  Heb 13:12-14

I wish JWs would reject living in blasphemy.  To make this “tribulating” decision of either keeping the life one loves under false circumstances, or being rejecting and finding peace and truth from Christ, is the essence the great tribulation/Armageddon.  Matt 16:25

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’  Matt 7:21-23

I am a self-proclaimed Barbarian, as I have stated many dozens of times here on the Archive, and in every day life.

12 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

What does that picture say about James? Where’s that witted sarcasm of your, for James Thomas Rook Jr.

It would not bother me in the least to put someone's head on a pole if I found them mistreating puppies.

The ONLY thing that keeps me in check is being one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

... this is where you look behind you and laugh, nervously.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.