The World News Media

Grand Jury Finds Over 300 Priests Abused More Than 1,000 Children In Pennsylvania!

The Librarian

• Views 707
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This cover up goes all the way up to the Vatican! The Vatican is not even responding 

I can imagine the paper shredders now working 24/7/365 ..... in both the Vatican, and in Warwick. The Statute of Limitations has run out on pressing criminal charges on all but TWO of the accused

I can imagine the paper shredders now working 24/7/365 ..... in both the Vatican, and in Warwick.

The Statute of Limitations has run out on pressing criminal charges on all but TWO of the accused priests ... but I wonder about the CIVIL liability that the church itself has.?

Just as Al Capone  was prosecuted for Income Tax Evasion, perhaps the Catholic Church itself can be prosecuted for conspiracy, organized mob activity, or some other thing RELATED to the great evil perpetrated here.

In their "Secret Archives" ... I wonder if they use "Blue Envelopes", to report  these crimes to their equivalent of Branch Overseers ... the Bishops .....  as we do for OUR secret archives.?

Several years ago the Catholic Los Angeles Diocese was sued and a lost 600 MILLION dollars, in the same sort of cases, and because they did not have the money, the courts confiscated their real estate, and sold it at auction.

(That's almost 3/4 BILLION dollars ....  for those in Rio Linda.).

• 1 month later...

The thought just occurred to me, that is we as Jehovah's Witnesses become tired of waiting on the Governing Body to straighten out this problem, AND hold those accountable, we can do it OURSELVES.

Report EVERYTHING to the police ... and let them sort it out.

Apparently THEIR system of Truth and Justice works better than ours!

Not perfect ..... just better.