The World News Media

A CIRCUIT OVERSEER STATES, "YOUR FAITH IS GARBAGE AND NEEDS TO BE TORN DOWN"

Witness

27 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

There is only one way to treat apostates TOM, it’s not through sympathy.

• Jeremiah 5:6, "Therefore a lion from the forest will slay them. A wolf of the deserts will destroy them.  A leopard is watching their cities. Everyone who goes out of them will be torn in pieces, because their transgressions are many, their apostasies are numerous."

• Zephaniah 1:4-6

"So I will stretch out My hand against Judah And against all the inhabitants of Jerusalem And I will cut off the remnant of Baal from this place, And the names of the idolatrous priests along with the priests. "And those who bow down on the housetops to the host of heaven, And those who bow down and swear to the LORD and yet swear by Milcom, And those who have turned back from following the LORD, And those who have not sought the LORD or inquired of Him."

• Views 9.6k
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You crack me up Billy. The level in which you interact with others is very telling.    Also, it doesn't hurt my feelings if you down vote my posts. It actually makes me smile..........becaus

Oh @JW Insider it's probably not worth the effort to answer you but I have a bit of time before my darling wife puts my dinner on the table for me. Let's start with a Quote "You probably know tha

@BillyTheKid46  Are you really using the Romans 13 scripture to mean the GB ? Are you joking ? The Superior Authorities to whom we pay taxes are worldly governments. Surely even you can understan

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Therefore a lion from the forest will slay them. 

You may not have noticed, but I seldom even call them apostates, especially when they are young. Can a twenty-something really be an apostate?  They have not yet earned the word. Sometimes I call them “apostates-in-training.” Nor do I say that they are necessarily wrong in all they say. As one elder once said to me: “Some of these brothers are so narrow-minded that you could put out their eyes with a shrimp fork.” If you happened to get caught in the cross-fire of such persons, you  might well go online and talk about “the absurdities of [your] experiences,” as the philly.com reporter put it. One can always respond, as I do, that if they carry on about “the absurdities of their experiences,” maybe it is that they remained too shallow to ever experience the real thing. Still, it is a test to get caught up in some of the oddball things that have happened.

Increasingly, I like instead to just think of some as do certain scriptures: “Look out: perhaps there may be someone who will carry you off as his prey through the philosophy and empty deception according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary things of the world and not according to Christ.” (Colossians 2:8)

And

“For there are many, I used to mention them often but now I mention them also with weeping, who are walking as the enemies of the torture stake of the Christ,  and their finish is destruction, and their god is their belly, and their glory consists in their shame, and they have their minds upon things on the earth.” (Philippians 3:19)

or say what happened to them is what happened to good ol Demas: “Demas has forsaken me because he loved the present system of things.” (2 Timothy 4:10)

11 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

What do you believe is going on with these texts citation? Are you somehow comparing the Watchtower to be praying to the "false" god BAAL? how ensidious that is.

Well the Watchtower / GB / JW Org certainly do the equivalent of offering children in the fire to Molech, with their protection of pedophiles in the Org.  

And the GB / Org do put the Elders in place of the Anointed. So yes Billy your Watchtower Society do worship false gods and you worship the Watchtower.  

33 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

What do you believe is going on with these texts citation? Are you somehow comparing the Watchtower to be praying to the "false" god BAAL? how ensidious that is.

Smarter than I will find out how to deal with verses and look for interpretation. :))

22 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Therefore, it would depend on the terminology one is exercising. But to state you seldom use the word, is an understatement, to say the least. At most, well you know where I’m going with this.

Why don't you just say where you are "going with this", Billy?

"Follow the Money"?

Apostates need money, too.jpg

52 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:
  • Jeremiah 5:6, "Therefore a lion from the forest will slay them. A wolf of the deserts will destroy them.  A leopard is watching their cities. Everyone who goes out of them will be torn in pieces, because their transgressions are many, their apostasies are numerous."

The whole chapter of Jer 5 is earthshaking.  (Amos 9:9; Mark 13:8; Heb 12:26,27)

47 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

According to you, all those in a role of leadership are wrong and don’t belong in the composition of the body of Christ. Where in scripture does it state that?

https://churchtechtoday.com/2018/08/31/top-10-church-leadership-conferences/

https://churchleaders.com/pastors/pastor-articles/340597-top-30-pastor-conferences-for-2019-in-the-u-s.html

https://outcomesconference.org/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_Christian_leaders

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_21st-century_religious_leaders

These lists comprise leaders of a church. Therefore, in your view, Jesus somehow has told you personally, all these people are wrong and only you or your kind of Christianity is right.

In this instance, and only this issue, who holds more of credibility, here? You or the rest of the world, which seemingly is accepting the word of Christ?

Now, are these church leaders wrong on certain things, when it’s obvious their actions speak louder than words when it comes to certain interpretations of scripture, YES! Yes, they are.

There lies a difference when attempting to single out something out of the lack of Bible understanding.

According to scripture, what is the Body of Christ - who comprise it?

5 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Good question .... and the answer should use some common sense in addition to being provable.

OTHERWISE, the answer will have no value whatsoever.

..... merely someone's opinion.

I would have thought the simple answer would be, The Anointed. 

But the difficult bit is knowing who the anointed are. 

Which brings me back to 'Ten men clinging to the robe of a Jew'  How are we supposed to know who the spiritual Jew is ? 

Tha

14 minutes ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Which brings me back to 'Ten men clinging to the robe of a Jew'  How are we supposed to know who the spiritual Jew is ? 

Why does it matter if we do not know?

For me .... FIRST ... I would have to care.

It's sorta  like the question,  "Why do ghosts have clothes?".

( ... and do they shop at "Ghost-Mart"?)

Things that are REALLY important will MAKE themselves obvious. 

We will not even have to guess.

2 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Tha

Why does it matter if we do not know?

For me .... FIRST ... I would have to care.

It's sorta  like the question,  "Why do ghosts have clothes?".

Because those not of the anointed are supposed to say "We will go with you people because God is with you people" 

It's not that we would serve men, but i do believe that God will give information through men. (Not the GB of JW Org)

I've said many times before that the Bible was not written for those who are not Anointed.  It was written for the Anointed. 

There is a scripture somewhere that says 'they' won't have to be taught, because it will automatically be in their hearts. 

Hence the anointed will teach others. But in my humble opinion, God has not yet made it known who those Anointed are. 

That is one reason I think we are a long way from Judgement Day. God has much work to do yet to make His people known to all the Earth. 

58 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

apostasy3 (144 x 202).jpg Unless you are suggesting this 

It was a printers’ error. I meant it to say “TrueTom vs the Misunderstood Guys”

Having used the A-word a few times prominently, the book mostly discards it in favor of the verses I quoted above,

One place that I do not is an early chapter with the title Who Are the Apostates?

https://www.tomsheepandgoats.com/2019/01/who-are-the-apostates.html

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.