The World News Media

CHINA: Fake News vs. Real News

JW Insider

15 hours ago, Dmitar said:

Can you explain, why worldly matters should be a grave concern to a Christian?

At times indirect events can end up effectings people. For instance, we don't condone brazen conduct by those of the world, but at the same time, we have to be cautious, teach our own to avoid these things, even traps, espically anything that can undermine one's ability to walk in the faith.

Someone gave an example of a lion or a tiger in the fields. Although you have nothing to do with the wild animal, you should still be concern about potential dangers.

@Arauna mentioned the UN for a reason, and some people on here knows, perhaps a bit much, on what is taking place. Remember the Devil seeks to devour people like a Lion, to safeguard oneself, it requires vigilance and awareness.

• Views 13.8k
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you one?….being a witness of the Almighty does not make us push overs..or doormats….I dont join in a lot here because it gets a bit childish ….but do not be mistaken Dmitar….Jesus is the Chief Com

Right here:  I’m working up a post on this one. Not quite there yet, but an excerpt is:  It didn’t take long for word to spread about the new UN statue—doesn’t it looks a lot like one

Oh great! You’ve doxxed them. Now they’ll be deluged with scammers and telemarketers! Good work, Bowser.

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Equivocation said:

At times indirect events can end up effectings people. For instance, we don't condone brazen conduct by those of the world, but at the same time, we have to be cautious, teach our own to avoid these things, even traps, espically anything that can undermine one's ability to walk in the faith.

Can you explain as a Jehovah Witness how you can conduct yourselves in the same manner here and still believe, in your hearts, you are doing God's will? I do not condone brazen conduct, even though it is expressed to me by many here. How can someone walk in faith, when faith is not in a person out of spiritual control? 

The demonstration about the U.N. while interesting, does not fall under being a town crier as an example. Christians are told to stay on the watch, be alert, and stay awake with spiritual matters that are important to God. 1 Thessalonians 5:6 

4 hours ago, Dmitar said:

The demonstration about the U.N. while interesting, does not fall under being a town crier as an example. Christians are told to stay on the watch, be alert, and stay awake with spiritual matters that are important to God. 1 Thessalonians 5:6 

To paraphrase a common aphorism, Opinions are like bodily orifices .... everyone has at least five.

Your opinion that this does NOT fall under the category as a town crier, is ONLY your completely entitled  but unsubstantiated  personal opinion. 

1.) Even though I do not care, it is my personal opinion (again, for what it is worth ...) that this DOES count as a town crier. I will even rephrase and repeat that.

2.) It is my personal opinion that Arauna's comments does count as a town crier.

Ok, I've called your bluff that that your opinion has any validity, and raised you two ...  TWO opinions of my own.

... Lions, Tigers, and Bears, Oh My!

Of course, even the WTB&TS has acted as a town crier for over a hundred years, even though with all the good they have done, and it has been considerable, the FACTS show they have actually been, most of the time,  crying wolf

2021-12-10_223908.jpg

On 12/13/2021 at 3:52 AM, Arauna said:

So when compassion disappears and people follow ideological ideas their vision is blurred - and this can happen to Christians as well.  Most Christians are ready to grab their guns - we know what kind of news they listen to!

I do not own any guns, but have been told I have a "mean overbite".

What news should I listen to?

2 hours ago, Pudgy said:

the FACTS show they have actually been, most of the time,  crying wolf

Really?  You are at present in the first world-wide lock down for almost 2 years and you say there is no evidence?  I think you need a fact-checker.... and not those who are paid by the establishment. 

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

Really?  You are at present in the first world-wide lock down for almost 2 years and you say there is no evidence?  I think you need a fact-checker.... and not those who are paid by the establishment. 

I consider a world-wide  2 year lock down an insignificant blip in the history of the world ... but hey ... that is just me. A minor inconvenience of passing note ... no more.

I do not even wear a face diaper when I go out.

THE KING IS A FINK !  .jpg

REAL News is that which needs no Herald .... none whatsoever .... such as dropping a massive meteorite on the Yucatan Peninsula.

On 12/12/2021 at 8:30 AM, Arauna said:

We ALL know that it will ONLY be the intervention of Jehovah that can save those of his people who do not have the mark of the beast!  How to avoid the political mark of the beast and the mark of the image of the beast is the main question.

Daniel told us of four beasts to arise against God’s holy people. (Dan 7:3)  The last one is “different” from all the rest, which were political nations. (Dan 7:7)
  Different!! It works with DECEIT against the “remaining ones of the woman’s seed”. (Rev13:14;19:20; 12:17)  The organization has lumped together all the political powers part of the UN, saying that it is the Beast of Rev 13:1,2, and somehow the world’s religions are directing the UN.

This Beast IS religious, directed by a false prophet that serves spiritual food to those who are part of it. (Rev 13:11-13)   It “makes war” with the holy people, the anointed, the “saints”. It overcomes (subdues, conquers) the saints.  (Rev 13:7)   They are taken captive.  (Luke 21:24; Col 2:8; 1 Tim 4:1; Rev 13:10)  THEY are the target of the Beast which has been given power from Satan.  (Rev 13:2) 

No one worships the UN.  (Rev 13:4)

No one is killed for not worshiping the UN. (Rev 13:15) 

Have any JWs been killed for not worshiping the UN?

Have anointed saints been selected from the JW population to be “killed” for not worshiping the UN?

Is the UN spirit-directed? (Rev 13:15)

Because the Beast is the “man of lawlessness”, this Beast “tramples” the holy ones, anointed, “saints”.  Has the UN trampled the anointed? (2 Thess 2:3,4,9,10; Rev 11:1,2;13:18)

Have the world’s religions directed the UN to “kill” anyone who doesn’t identify with it? (Rev 13:15,16)

Do the world’s religions “exercise all authority” over the political entities of the UN?  (Rev 13:12)

It is your organization, which is a different Beast from all that Daniel mentioned. It has trampled the saints, abolished the “daily sacrifice” that God’s priesthood must maintain, and a wicked slave and an elder body have assumed full authority over the anointed. (Dan 8:11-13; 1 Pet 2:5; Heb 13:15) The Beast has been allowed by the governing body,(Rev 13:11,12) to desecrate the “holy place” by replacing God’s priests WITH ELDERS NOT ANOINTED. (Ezek 44:6-9; Mark 13:14) 

There is only one “holy place” that the scriptures speak of.   (Exod 28:29; Lev 6:26; Isa 57:15)  

It is not found in Christendom. 

It is not found at the UN. 

It is the sanctuary/Temple of which the anointed are “living stones” of. (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22) 

And that is what is being “blasphemed” by the Beast from the Sea – which has emerged from the “sea” of the wicked. (Isa 57:20)

Isn't it true that the only spiritual food that is available, and that can be “bought” with the servitude of a JW, is what the governing leaders/false prophets and their “helpers” produce?  (Rev 13:17)  No other spiritual food offered by an anointed priest, is even considered.  (Matt 24:48-51)

“New light” given to you by your GB, tells us that apparently ALL the anointed will be in heaven before Armageddon breaks out!  Wow, so how does the Beast “make war” with the saints if they are in heaven? When will they be captured? How will they be conquered?  When will they worship the Beast?   How can it “kill” (disfellowship) those who give testimony of Christ, and for rejecting the identity of the Beast/organization? (Rev 11:7; 6:9) I thought that the “coalition of nations” appeared DURING Armageddon.  Is this warring coalition a different warring machine than the Beast  who “makes war with the saints”?  How many wars using deceit are predicted to come upon the unsealed anointed?  ONE, where the players against Christ’s “kings”, (Rev 1:5; 16:13-16; Rev 17:18) bear many descriptions through symbolic illustrations.  (Rev 8:10,11; 9:1-5; Rev 13:1,2,11,12; Rev 17:1,5,15; 20:7-9)

If JWs only knew how many exjws can easily now see the idolatry that is rife in the organization. (Dan 11:36-38; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rom 1:25; Rev 13:4) The Beast/Watchtower/organization is the idol, whose “image” as spirit-directed, must be worshiped. (Rev 13:15)  JWs believe that without siding with, accepting the identity – MARK –of this organization, they will not receive salvation. (“who is like the Beast, who is able to make war with him?” Rev 13:4) And any in the organization that rejects it, is disfellowshipped – spiritually considered DEAD/KILLED.  (John 16:2; Rev 13:15)

There is total confusion in the Wt teachings, and yours.  You believe in focusing on the earthly things, contrary to what the scriptures tell us. This is a spiritual war, already at work in the organization between anointed ones and powers of the spirit realm. (Eph 6:10-13)  As far as the signs Jesus gave us in Matt 24 which JWs say are literal and not spiritual, Jesus also said, “Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”  (Luke 21:36)

Can anyone escape a literal earthquake?  Matt 24:7

Did JWs do a good job through prayer, of escaping Covid?  A. Morris said this is what the GB had been waiting for, another literal sign of the last days being fulfilled. Yet, how many JWs died of Covid?  How many contracted Covid?  Were the JWs who suffered, not counted worthy to escape “all these things”? 

And JWs already suffer a spiritual famine by remaining under a wicked slave/spiritual Harlot who has poisoned the waters of truth. They are recycling/regurgitating old articles with updated illustrations.   (Jer 9:13-16; Rev 8:10,11; 18:4-8) (Amos 8:11; Isa 28:7,8)

"For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 19 whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame—who set their mind on earthly things."  Phil 3:18,19

Wormwood/The False Prophet/Armageddon

2 hours ago, Witness said:

Different!! It works with DECEIT against the “remaining ones of the woman’s seed”. (Rev13:14;19:20; 12:17)  The organization has lumped together all the political powers part of the UN, saying that it is the Beast of Rev 13:1,2, and somehow the world’s religions are directing the UN

It could be the U.N. will submit to the future powers not yet bedded, as the W.H.O. has. Remember, the WHO is part of the U.N. No one will be spared in Jehovah's day of judgment. Conflict will be evident in all aspects of humanity.

Can I ask you as I have asked others? Why should political wrangling and power make a difference to a Christian<>< Matthew 24:16 Christians should understand the signs at this point, by seeing them, not by advertising them, as I have indicated, as a town crier.

3 hours ago, Dmitar said:

The organization has lumped together all the political powers part of the UN, saying that it is the Beast of Rev 13:1,2,

False - the "image of the beast" is the UN - which is the scarlet colored beast. It is NOT the beast as you say.

The UN itself is a corporation and all its organizations which work with it such as the IMF bank and World bank are all corporations - just as the FED is a private entity. Our taxes go to pay of the INTEREST the American government pays a private organization for printing our fiat money. The entire group of corporations and the new ones which have joined the UN , are all private corporations which have worked in outsourced tandem with the CIA and other secret government sectors. 

The WHO is also a private corporation as is the CDC and other health organizations who have been captured by the group of corporations now running the world in tandem with the UN as the front organization. I learnt a few days ago that a world health agreement was signed in 2005 with the UN.  They apparently want to renew it now.  This is why we see the entire health sector working "in lockstep" with the UN 's WHO - who in turn is bought and pay for by a criminal consortium of corporations of which a BIG stakeholder is our dear charitable, MR gates.

3 hours ago, Dmitar said:

by seeing them, not by advertising them, as I have indicated, as a town crier.

If you saw the facts I mentioned above - without getting involved in politics - you would mention it to a few private friends - unless you did not care?   I mentioned it here because it is a small group. I do not get involved in politics.  If you saw a volcano ready to explode surely you would help your close friends to understand that BIG events are eminent.  Similarly, I am the small village crier here.  I am NOT a city crier or a political crier or anything else.  I just happen to know what has been going on because I understood what  the bible predicted about the UN and have been watching the UN...... that is all!   

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.