Srecko Sostar

• Views 6.4k
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@BTK59 ( @George88 ) ( @BillyTheKid-55 ) ( @Allen Smith ) ( @AllenSmith35 ), etc., etc., etc., etc. -- and @Pudgy ( @James Thomas Rook Jr. ), I once got in trouble from an Admin here for rev

You want to say that only those arguments with which you agree are acceptable (to you)? Yes indeed, a good argument. Who wouldn't accept it. lol Is this an insult?  

The Jewish system of worship was established by God (the Jewish God). JWs say his name is YHVH. Thus, Judaism is at its root a correct, true religion. People who want to become members of the JW rel

Posted Images

A person who slanders another by telling lies about them might check facts, and find out what is really the case.  

You have NOT, BTK59.

BECAUSE of that, YOUR credibility is zero.

…. delusional.

And here is a hint ….. I can share any advice I want, on any subject I want, any time I want …. and will.

Every statement of fact I make is proven.

Here is the test:

1.) List One fact  I have EVER stated in my many thousands of posts that was not true. Be SPECIFIC.

Do it.

2.) PROVE your accusations. BE SPECIFIC.

Do it.

Oh … by the way … should you decide, BTK59, .to accept my challenge to try and prove your slanderous lies, proof should be something that is self-evident, specific, AND THAT ANYBODY can easily check and independently verify, using the corroborating EVIDENCE and references YOU supply.

Specific on topic Proof.

Not fantasy wishful projection.

…. as has been your custom.

…. and because you clearly do not know the difference, BTK 59, as an off-subtopic aside, an apostate is someone who renounces or abandons their religious or political beliefs, whereas a heretic is someone who holds beliefs contrary to the official or orthodox teachings of a religion or ideology. So, while both involve deviating from established beliefs, apostasy is more about abandoning beliefs altogether, while heresy is about holding beliefs that are seen as incorrect or contrary to the mainstream.

I hold JW core beliefs, but reject the made-up self-agrandizing and irrelevant crap.

That makes me a disfellowshipped heretic, not a disfellowshipped apostate.

……

E114E78A-A750-43E3-B94E-C817B60DF9D5.jpeg

92A2E60E-C459-40AF-B3C0-951C6E3CD434.jpeg

You know … eventually I will tire of this, but this whack-a-mole with real McNastys is kinda fun!

(… cartoon dogs with ADD are easily entertained…)

3E3E09CA-761D-4EB6-83D3-F034235D8EFC.jpeg

Pudgy, don't even dare to compare your insults with mine. The only real whack-a-mole with real McNastys is YOU! If you can't handle the consequences of your behavior, it's your issue, but don't try to justify your rudeness and insults; that's just weak. 

Which lie are you referring to? I can post it if you'd like! You are the only one who is not telling the truth here. Your credibility is nonexistent when it comes to these discussions. 

About you James, just say the word, and give me permission. I'll post your Mugshot, and the reasons why you were arrested back in February 2023. Now if you want to refute the state of South Carolina, it's going to be a hard sell. The sole failure lies within you as an individual; cease attributing your depraved conduct to the Watchtower. Don't blame them for who you have become. Better yet, stop arguing about an issue you are part of.

My Mugshot has already been posted here three times I know of, and as I learned many years ago when I was a licensed Private Investigator in Virginia, anybody can be arrested for anything.

If you want to demonstrate how evil and malicious your intent is, please feel free to post it again. 

Further, I have never once attributed any of my conduct, good or bad, to the Watchtower.  

F01D3D3D-FF2A-420C-9954-3630D19707C2.jpeg

Details are important. That is what differentiates a scholar from a fool. 

When you get the dates wrong and the STATE WRONG, and provide no proof of anything … it would be an EASY sell … if I was trying to sell anything at all about myself, which I am not.

Each and every point of your depraved jealousy inspired argument is based on false premisses.

In Germany, around 1400 AD, they used to burn alive at the stake about 16,000 women a year as “witches”.

You REALLY NEED a different hobby!

C2E3F507-9FD2-498F-9E44-8716DDBDFF64.jpeg

2 hours ago, Pudgy said:

If that was your submitting hard evidence …

… you failed. 

D072C7C9-9F86-4EF9-BFC8-1D6DF780A552.jpeg

Next try … try submitting some kind of court document … when you cannot even get the STATE right, by your OWN HAND you demonstrate your ZERO credibility.

As I related several years ago here, when I was invited to the “Closed Club”, I was disfellowshipped at my own request so as the accusations against me would not be associated with the Brotherhood and God, and was refused initially, because the closed club only accepted JWs in good standing. Full disclosure.

My actual actions  specifically refute your accusation that I attribute any failures I might have to the Watchtower.

I have never represented myself, ever, as an example to be emulated …

…, merely a Barbarian who agreed with JW CORE BELIEFS, a point I repeated here many times over many years.

Or do you think I tried to fool everyone by adopting the Avatar of a cute two dimensional cartoon dog?

19E375F4-F8E1-4D3A-ACF3-435D6EE0DBA2.jpeg

🤣 Are you attempting to mislead with your arrogant claim that Gaston County is located in either North Carolina or Virginia? Although I initially refrained from mentioning Gastonia, North Carolina in order to be polite, I can now reveal the area code since you insist on deceiving others if you wish.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaston,_South_Carolina

Speak the word directly without avoiding or evading it. Refrain from your regular habit of dishonesty. Just say the word, and I'll post the TRUTH! 

I'm simply being respectful by asking, but I want to clarify that I don't require your authorization to share public information. If you have an inexperienced attorney pressuring you to have your personal record revealed with that sensitive information, I suggest recommending that they review the Freedom of Information Act and understand how your checkered past is covered. This applies to all those aspiring attorneys without education who provide misguided counsel.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.