The World News Media

A CIRCUIT OVERSEER STATES, "YOUR FAITH IS GARBAGE AND NEEDS TO BE TORN DOWN"

Witness

49 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I am a self-proclaimed Barbarian, as I have stated many dozens of times here on the Archive, and in every day life.

It would not bother me in the least to put someone's head on a pole if I found them mistreating puppies.

The ONLY thing that keeps me in check is being one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

... this is where you look behind you and laugh, nervously.

What about if they were mistreating CHILDREN ?  

• Views 9.6k
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You crack me up Billy. The level in which you interact with others is very telling.    Also, it doesn't hurt my feelings if you down vote my posts. It actually makes me smile..........becaus

Oh @JW Insider it's probably not worth the effort to answer you but I have a bit of time before my darling wife puts my dinner on the table for me. Let's start with a Quote "You probably know tha

@BillyTheKid46  Are you really using the Romans 13 scripture to mean the GB ? Are you joking ? The Superior Authorities to whom we pay taxes are worldly governments. Surely even you can understan

Posted Images

Who said:

"I do feel a bit foolish having wasted years of my life believing all of it's lies and deceit, but I congratulate myself for not being frightened to ask questions and do research for myself." 

Who said: 

"They turn themselves into "once-duped" but now "enlightened"victims to gain sympathy and acclaim from their newfound peers."

9 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

You should be able to see me laughing my head off in youtube soon James, keep writing like this, and by tomorrow it should be there. 

Unfortunately, even with your offered incentive, I cannot write like you do, Billy.

My world view is not skewed by agenda driven WDS.

If you do laugh your head off, you will need a neck funnel to eat.

9 hours ago, Outta Here said:

Who said:

"I do feel a bit foolish having wasted years of my life believing all of it's lies and deceit, but I congratulate myself for not being frightened to ask questions and do research for myself." 

Who said: 

"They turn themselves into "once-duped" but now "enlightened"victims to gain sympathy and acclaim from their newfound peers."

At least I'm facing the truth of what happened, whilst you are still hiding behind the GB lies. 

Maybe that just means i am mentally / emotionally stronger that you are.  I don't need that crutch any more. 

As for having 'new found peers', do I ? I don't think so. However you seem to think you know better. 

2 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

However, if I have a neck funeral to eat, it will be with knowing people like you, apostates will not be in this earth to continue that apostasy after judgment day.

2 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Therefore, it certainly will be comfort food that I’ll be tasting.

You have taste buds in your laughed-off head decapitated funnel-fed  throat?

WOW!  -- The mental image of that is just staggering to behold!

.... if someone pours soapy water down your funnel ... can you blow bubbles?

Now THERE is a YouTube Video I would pay $2.99 to see!

Poor poor Kid. He seems to be going off in all sorts of strange directions, encouraged by JTR Jr of course.

Did i ever think I would gain any spiritual direction from this forum ? 

Well it's good for a laugh I suppose, whilst I'm waiting for documents to process online.  

And no thanks, I don't need alcohol or other 'substances' to bring me happiness. I can chill quite well with just a coffee. :) 

As a person who understands and can do Ocean Navigation, I would rather know it and not do it ... than get on a ship guided by fools who know nothing and sail out into danger and probable death.

It's like the parable of the Grasshopper and the Ant.

All summer the industrious Ant worked hard, storing seeds and leaves below ground ... and all summer the Grasshopper fiddled away, doing nothing.

Then the winter snows came, and the Grasshopper moved to Florida, and someone stepped on the Ant.

.... but look on the bright side .... at least Billy did not mention Penguins, other flightless birds, or small aquatic animals.

47 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

When it comes to spirituality, that’s the kind of garbage (unbelievers, unrepentant, bad association, lack of Bible understanding people) Christ warned us to stay away from.

Fantastic mixture you offer in this description. 

It is and it can be true how some of this people would made bad influence on some of us. Well, if we consider how spiritual weak we are/we can be, your advice and reasoning in which you involve Jesus have some reasonable argument to stay away from this sort of bad influence.

BUT than, how to follow Jesus example? HE was braking The Law (Old Testament ... and Your's) and eat and drink and associated with "garbage", .... for entire time of his short life.   ..... ??

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.