The World News Media

Forced "new light", but only slightly

Shiwiii

9 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

t would make the naive congregants FULLY AWARE of the Child Abuse / Pedophilia problem within the whole Earthwide JW Org. 

Whereas right now most of then DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT 

If some don't know anything abot it, they will by now, or at the latest in July.

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-study-may-2019/

• Views 5.1k
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with you, there is NOTHING Christ-like about allowing CSA or any abuse to continue because the "laws" of men don't require reporting it to the police.  Can you even imagine, when the time

Why the heck is WT trying to assert the clergy-penitent privilege to allow elders to NOT report to authorities? Exhibit A: (State of Delaware v. Laurel Delaware Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesse

Moved a bunch of posts from another thread to here. This will effect posts by @Witness, @Srecko Sostar, @Anna, @JOHN BUTLER, @TrueTomHarley, @Shiwiii.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

JW members, as i had seen before my left JW, in few short conversations, are rejecting this as problem, and never heard nothing similar had happened (here in Croatia, or in Germany, as one bro in telephone call from Hamburg area told me). 

So, as firstly, THIS WILL HELP in that way to introduce how problem EXISTING inside JW congregations.

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

For this reason WT need to give FREE HAND for all those who want to talk about it. People will and must to come to state of awareness, awakened emotions and state of confusion and disbelief. For that reason those who "controlled their spirituality health" must give them space to TALK ABOUT.

Same answer I gave to John:

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-study-may-2019/love-justice-face-of-wickedness/

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-study-may-2019/comfort-victims-of-abuse/

31 minutes ago, Anna said:

I don't see a problem there at all. The two witness rule is irrelevant when it comes to reporting to the police, as has been mentioned several times already. The two witness rule is only for elders handling the issue.

The Elders won't handle the issue without two witnesses because they will call the victim a liar or slanderer. Then if the victim keeps complaining the Elders will have the victim disfellowshipped for either of the above reasons.  

20 minutes ago, Anna said:

One sided and does not convey the EARTHWIDE problem within the JW Org which includes pedophile Elders. 

11 minutes ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

does not convey the EARTHWIDE problem within the JW Org which includes pedophile Elders.

What part of the world do you think it conveys, if not the whole earth?

"those who are a part of the congregation" excludes elders?

Wow TTH and Anna working together to undermine TRUTH, and disrespect God and Jesus Christ.

Well TTH is an author and I suppose whatever sells his books for him.

And Anna has her head in the sand and is just hoping the situation will just blow over and go away.

Neither have any thought for any of the victims of Child Abuse. 

And it seems to be the American way to just live with collateral damage. Just push those people underground and forget about them. 

18 minutes ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

The Elders won't handle the issue without two witnesses because they will call the victim a liar or slanderer. Then if the victim keeps complaining the Elders will have the victim disfellowshipped for either of the above reasons.  

Paragraph 15   :................ Does this mean that before an allegation of abuse can be reported to the authorities, two witnesses are required? No. This requirement does not apply to whether elders or others report allegations of a crime.

2 minutes ago, Anna said:

Paragraph 15   :................ Does this mean that before an allegation of abuse can be reported to the authorities, two witnesses are required? No. This requirement does not apply to whether elders or others report allegations of a crime.

You really cannot be bothered to understand what I'm saying so i cannot be bothered to continue answering you. 

If you feel completely happy with the Gb and it's Org, so be it.  It seems you are beyond help.  

3 minutes ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

You really cannot be bothered to understand what I'm saying so i cannot be bothered to continue answering you.

I am very bothered, please explain. What is it that I misunderstood?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.