The World News Media

Srecko Sostar

Regardless of some theological elements associated with Jesus' baptism, because he was "perfect" and came from "Heaven", it still remains as a powerful reminder of the fact that he was baptized at the age of 30.
All the theology of the WTJWorg fails in every element about baptism, because it dared to depart from the path given by Jesus as the only correct MODEL of when to be baptized. If he was baptized as a "perfect man" at the age of 30, how old should an "imperfect man" be before he decides to take such a step of complete dedication to a religion and ideology (which changes more and more anyway, because it has been proven fallible and inaccurate).

Caught in their "own wisdom", GB misdirected and allowed their lawyers to refer and appeal to the UN Charter on Human Rights. Because UN rights have never been theologically justified for the functioning of the WTJWorg administration and their "theocratic and hierarchical system" in which a man (male) rules.

WTJWorg's reference to UN rights has only one-sided meaning; "acknowledge, admit my JW religion and leave me and my sort of worship alone". Having the freedom to stop being Catholic and become a JW is a welcome human right for GB. But when a JW needs the freedom to change his religion and become something else, then WTJWorg wants to abolish all his right to freedom of choice, because it blackmails him with its "theological and doctrinal dictatorship".

• Views 6.4k
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@BTK59 ( @George88 ) ( @BillyTheKid-55 ) ( @Allen Smith ) ( @AllenSmith35 ), etc., etc., etc., etc. -- and @Pudgy ( @James Thomas Rook Jr. ), I once got in trouble from an Admin here for rev

You want to say that only those arguments with which you agree are acceptable (to you)? Yes indeed, a good argument. Who wouldn't accept it. lol Is this an insult?  

The Jewish system of worship was established by God (the Jewish God). JWs say his name is YHVH. Thus, Judaism is at its root a correct, true religion. People who want to become members of the JW rel

Posted Images

4 hours ago, George88 said:

So, he wasn't actually preaching at the age of 12 when his parents were desperately searching for him? Where exactly did they locate him?

I believe that the "Jews congregational activity" expressed by the term "preaching", as it understand by JWs administrative and organizational "humanitarian-work program" today, is something that did not exist when Jesus was 12 years old.

According to your understanding, was Jesus an "unbaptized preacher" at the age of 12? And did the Jewish elders give him the consent like today's JW elders? I ask this because WTJWorg says the Bible gives them instructions on how to run the congregation. Where in the Bible is there a clearly explained model of conduct by which a person today, inside JWs or outside JWs, can be called an "unbaptized preacher"?

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, George88 said:

How could the Watchtower deceive its followers when both ex-members and the Norwegian government have revealed its deceptive practices? It seems the real issue may be with ex-members and Norway are spreading misinformation to the public.

I wonder if ex-witnesses should also be looked into as a collective group, given their influence in Norway's government.

https://www.sciencenorway.no/cyberwarfare-election-politics/researchers-to-investigate-whether-foreign-powers-attempted-to-influence-norways-2021-parliamentary-elections/1916250

Yet, we have an individual declaring that right-wing NOX NEWS should be accepted as factual. That's a laugh.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41599-024-02605-5

https://nordmedianetwork.org/latest/news/a-nordic-effort-to-fight-disinformation-and-information-disorder/

Has Norway accomplished it's disinformation campaign? Not in the least since they are part of the problem not the solution.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

(… that really is pushing the limits of absurdity, but it’s  standard salutation …)

Please note that Georgie was challenged to PROVE his assertions …. or by default, prove that he himself was lying and deceitful by not being able to show where ex-witnesses or the Norwegian Government were deceitful.

NOT A SINGLE EXAMPLE.

That makes HIS status for credibility self evidently ZERO.

E826C8F9-5973-4E5A-B625-37C53AFDA7EC.jpeg

Posting three completely unrelated links about Covid and elections, etc. is only an attempt to be deceitful, assuming your audience is stupid, gullible, and easily hypnotized by many words.

It is EXACTLY the same thing as DELIBERATELY LYING.

It assumes Georgie thinks he is lying to idiots and fools, who will never catch him in his lies.

JWs members are media dependent on only one source and that is WTJWorg. This means that they are  subject to the influence of one (only) current opinion (read misinformation) that occurs within the WTJWorg Information Department (superior to them is the Ministry of Truth managed by the GB).
As for "fake news" or misinformation (and sometimes disinformation), WTJWorg is full of it. What to call all abandoned dogmas, changed theses and teachings? Simply. Misinformation! (.., and occasionally disinformation)

However, I do not have any proof the WTB&TS is deliberately lying … if you believe something and tell that to someone else, it may be wrong, but it is not a lie.

37 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

However, I do not have any proof the WTB&TS is deliberately lying … if you believe something and tell that to someone else, it may be wrong, but it is not a lie.

My observation refers to;
- court cases in which "tactics" of deliberate "deception" are applied that are unworthy of those who claim to be bearers of the Divine Light,
-some theological "nonsense" that GB produces as "errors", but many of which have very serious consequences,
- other theological moves as an attempt to justify and support what is "unbiblical teaching", but trying to maintain "reputation",

etc.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.