The World News Media

Prophetic 'Crackpot' Michael Rood Hypes Scholar Nehemia Gordon's Work

Queen Esther

I  believe, the  first  title  were  my  own  words. I  like  it  more,  bec.  better  understanding  for  all....   My  home-language  is  German,  you  know. -  Meanwhile,  the  Librarian  has  changed  the  title  above,  so  your  wish  is  complied. :)   I'm  not  a  friend  of  huge  English  comments  here,  bec. of  the  language,  also  the  different  German  clock-time  and  my  own  time.

Thanks  for  your  engagement,  but  my  work  is  now  done  for  this  post.  Maybe,  you  want  post  it  similar  in  another  area @JW Insider....  again  with  ton's  of  comments :D

Greetings  from  Germany  and  a  great  week  for  you !

23472296_10210778260400836_3978808643379131717_n.jpg.d534458edcd4b2f417948d8aa67792fd.jpg

• Views 6.9k
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BREAKING NEWS..... THE WHOLE WORLD WILL KNOW JEHOVAH,  AND THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING ! 1000  Manuscripts  found!...

What an interesting ‘discovery‘  A Biblical scholar discovered 1,000 manuscripts proving that the original Hebrew name for God is not Yahweh, as scholars believed, but is actually Yehovah.

ITS  NEARLY  THE  SAME  LINK -TEXT  LIKE  ABOVE  BY  MINE,  KURT The original Hebrew name of God re-discovered in 1,000 Bible manuscripts, January 25, 2018 ( Nehemia Gordon )

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.