The World News Media

KING OF THE NORTH - MAY BROADCAST

Witness

18 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

shaky ground.

True comment.

"For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths."  2 Tim 4:3,4

"sound doctrine" - basically meaning "healthy" doctrine. It can refer to "Christians whose opinions are free from error".  

Healthy teachings are good spiritual food, good "fruit". (Matt 7:15-20)  Unhealthy teachings lead to spiritual sickness, even death.  But, if a leader/teacher who isn't producing sound doctrine because he is pursuing his own desires, does he really care if he is the cause of sickness and death in others?

Heb 12:15 - "See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.

Rev 8:10,11 - "The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11 the name of the star is Wormwood.[a] ("bitter substance")  A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter."

• Views 2.1k
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The other day, my son video-taped his visit to a car wash. To accompany the ride, he chose endearing music from a movie about the journeys of a stuffed toy bear. I have always had dubious concerns of

True comment. "For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what thei

WTJWorg leaders from past, till today, showed a great desire for the "end of the world" to come in 1914, 1925, 1941, 1975, by the end of the 20th century, by the end of the overlapping generation" ...

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Witness said:

to suit their own desires,

WTJWorg leaders from past, till today, showed a great desire for the "end of the world" to come in 1914, 1925, 1941, 1975, by the end of the 20th century, by the end of the overlapping generation" ... and, if we live long enough, we will still hear their new predictions in some new or changed format.

• 3 weeks later...

SCENARIO ONE:   Let's assume that everyone reading these words has full and complete knowledge of the "King Of The North".

SCENARIO TWO:  Let's assume that everyone reading these words knows absolutely nothing about the "King Of The North", and visualizes either Santa Clause, or Superman in his Fortress of Solitude, or nothing at all.

NOTHING we can do about it.

Why not spend our time on something we CAN do something about?

Could be Theocratic or secular ... complicated or simple ... anything at all!

About the "King Of The North", whoever it is, and whatever occurs, we are completely powerless.

For you it may be more valuable to sit down with a protractor and a calculator, and teach yourself coordinate geometry.

For me, it might be more valuable to visit my Mom at the Daisy Hill Puppy Farm.

Infinite variety.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2021 at 7:01 PM, Pudgy said:

Why not spend our time on something we CAN do something about?

Could be Theocratic or secular ... complicated or simple ... anything at all!

Yep, good idea.

My wife and I spend such time in the garden, taking photos of the flowers and birds and insects, all are God's creations. Photos are great for memory as flowers are soon gone. I also spend time in prayer, saying thank you to God for creating us in a way that we appreciate his other creations.... All much better than arguing about things that are meant for the True Anointed to understand and not for us. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.