The World News Media

Jehovah's Witnesses 'failed to act' over sex abuse claims

Witness

The real reason this injustice occurs? To protect a facade... the Image of the Organization, as a spotless spiritual paradise (Jer.6:13-14Eze.13:1022:2734:2-4Acts 20:29) (Rev.13:14-15,12,8Isa.48:1-2Jer.7:4Matt.24:23).

The innocent who do not honor that false Image of divinity, are slandered and expelled (Prov.17:15Ex.23:6-7Ps.12:5Matt.7:1512:7Jer.23:222:3Rev.11:717:6Zech.11:15-17) (Eze.45:9Isa.59:3-9,14-1532:7Amos 5:12). (Ps.94:21Rev.20:9Micah 7:33:10-111Thess.5:3)

"My Master is Delaying/Two Witness Policy

• Views 4.3k
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The real reason this injustice occurs? To protect a facade... the Image of the Organization, as a spotless spiritual paradise (Jer.6:13-14; Eze.13:10; 22:27; 34:2-4; Acts 20:29) (Rev.13:14-15,12,8; Is

https://news.sky.com/story/there-was-no-reprimand-nothing-changed-survivors-criticise-jehovahs-witness-elders-for-failing-to-act-over-child-sexual-abuse-claims-12396672 This is not just going to

The United States of America has in the past 8 months transitioned from "The land of the free and home of the brave", to petulent, insane and demented brain dead Zombie precursors where every public s

Posted Images

https://news.sky.com/story/there-was-no-reprimand-nothing-changed-survivors-criticise-jehovahs-witness-elders-for-failing-to-act-over-child-sexual-abuse-claims-12396672

This is not just going to go away. It has to be dealt with. Hopefully the GB will be brought to account.

BUT I keep coming back with the question 'What has happened to the 25 year CSA / Pedophile database in the USA ?

And then what happened to the CSA situation in Canada ? 

Here in England it seems a lot of news from the USA is blocked, 'for legal reasons'. 

3 hours ago, ApostaBabe Linda James said:

Blocked?

What are the legal reasons?

The United States of America has in the past 8 months transitioned from "The land of the free and home of the brave", to petulent, insane and demented brain dead Zombie precursors where every public statement is a lie, or a damned lie, and they are printing money without any value whatsoever far beyond the ability of all the drunken sailors that have lived since the beginning of time to spend (at least they were spending their OWN money ....).

Since the Taliban now has a 3/4 trillion dollar Air Force (Build Back Better), it would be treason to let any real truth escape to Europe, currently being overrun by Muslims, or Asia, currently being overrun by Muslims.

It is suspected that after the Taliban decapitates all the civilian populations, the heads will be frozen and shipped to America, traded for atomic weapons, so that the Political Class may have something to eat.

...hope I cleared that up for you ......

58c3920f83584_CelebratyARCl.jpg.c63e6daf87aea6057eb3cdcf59fcf7b0.jpg

12 hours ago, Pudgy said:

The United States of America has in the past 8 months transitioned from "The land of the free and home of the brave", to petulent, insane and demented brain dead Zombie precursors where every public statement is a lie, or a damned lie,

I wish I could argue with you on this, but it makes too much sense. Especially, "every public statement is a lie, or a deemed lie."

12 hours ago, Pudgy said:

It is suspected that after the Taliban decapitates all the civilian populations, the heads will be frozenGIF by Blindspot and shipped to America, traded for atomic weapons, so that the Political Class may have something to eat.

...hope I cleared that up for you ......

Oh dear gauuuuuud! Something to eat, of course....

Thank you for clearing that up for me Pudgy

On 9/4/2021 at 8:09 AM, ApostaBabe Linda James said:

Blocked?

What are the legal reasons?

A more simple answer is, that when i click on news articles it has a message on the screen saying this article is not permitted in Europe for legal reasons. 

Probably the same reason that when Donald Duck and his three nephews Hewey, Dewey and Lewey sit down for a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner, somehow the conversation always turns to the moral and legal considerations of cannibalism.

All in that almost unintelligible cartoon duck voice, of course.

16 hours ago, Pudgy said:

the conversation always turns to the moral and legal considerations of cannibalism.

All in that almost unintelligible cartoon duck voice, of course.

Now that you mention it, Uncle Donald sitting with his nephews would be wise to have this conversation being that on this occasion of once yearly, these bird's are in fact eating other bird's in the traditional manner of Thanksgiving dinners here in the U.S., otherwise the cognitive dissonance his three nephews Hewey, Dewey and Lewey would most likely be having to deal with would obviously be a fowl experience for them.

This too makes sense. 

Others have commented on this before, but nowhere in the Bible, not even one time does Jehovah God prohibit or restrict cannibalism. That’s right ……. but if you’re already dead, presumably of war wounds. 

People are more important than worms and bugs.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.