The World News Media

RESIGNATION OR DISFELLOWSHIPPING OF GB MEMBER?

Witness

• Views 4.9k
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Will there be a disfellowshipping? Bethelites are facing a crisis of conscience with the revelation that one of their prominent Governing Body members will no longer be associated with their organiza

It is telling me that it will play in 2 hours, which would be 5:00 EST.  You can be alerted when the program starts.  I guess we'll know then if it is valid.

I can't find any other information than what the video states.  Once the video is played (if valid), it should be available to watch any time.  If there is another source of information found regardin

I think some of us were drawn into something that was a lie. It's that simple. 

Sorry @Witness but I think you should have checked it out properly before starting this topic. 

Not much point in trying to make something out of it that isn't really there. It was clickbait lies. 

We are all keen to see something happen but it seems this is nothing. 

8 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Sorry @Witness but I think you should have checked it out properly before starting this topic. 

Not much point in trying to make something out of it that isn't really there. It was clickbait lies. 

8 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

You're right, the title is total clickbait and before posting it, I should have watched it.   But!! I agree one hundred percent with the letter posted at the end of the video.   

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.