The World News Media

The truth about Armageddon...

BroRando

18 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Who really have turned their attention away from YHWH and Yeshua, and are now serving an organisation ?  

Did you know that when you take the Y away from the HWH it means (הוה HWH) - Disaster: A wicked or disastrous event. [Hebrew and Aramaic] [df: hyh] KJV (21): calamity, wickedness, perverse, mischief - Strongs: H1942 (הַוָּה), H1943 (הֹוָה), H1962 (הַיָּה) as in Yahweh YHWH to HWH or יהוה tהוה

Look up the links...  so now what? Your claim about Jehovah is PROOF that YHWH is synonymous.  

Nobody can escape Jehovah's Sovereignty, unless a way out has been made for you. (1 Cor 10:13)

13  For we are going to destroy this place, because the outcry against them has indeed grown great* before Jehovah,d so that Jehovah sent us to destroy the city.

• Views 10.2k
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is a coalition of nations who come up against the Nation of Jehovah in the time of the end... as Ezekiel 38 so well describes.  People of all nations have been collected together in true worship to

This is wierd. An apostate claims if we see things from her viewpoint that somehow we can begin to understand? @Patiently waiting for Truth  accusses several posters of having the same mul

James: 1 12 There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you—who are you to judge your neighbor? The destruction of any human is only righteously due (f

Posted Images

4 hours ago, BroRando said:

Did you know that when you take the Y away from the HWH it means (הוה HWH) - Disaster: A wicked or disastrous event. [Hebrew and Aramaic] [df: hyh] KJV (21): calamity, wickedness, perverse, mischief - Strongs: H1942 (הַוָּה), H1943 (הֹוָה), H1962 (הַיָּה) as in Yahweh YHWH to HWH or יהוה tהוה

Look up the links...  so now what? Your claim about Jehovah is PROOF that YHWH is synonymous.  

So, are you trying to prove that "Jehovah" is a god of destruction?  And that you are proud of it?

You don’t realize it, but you did just proved that “Jehovah” is the god of disaster and ruin which I have been saying all along.

THIS, is the authentic tetragrammaton:

יהוה

When looking up “Jehovah”, this meaning comes up:

יְהֹוָה Yᵉhôvâh, yeh-ho-vaw'; from H1961; (the) self-Existent or Eternal; Jeho-vah, Jewish national name of God:—Jehovah, the Lord. Compare H3050H3069.

Look further.

יהוה The authentic tetragrammaton

יְהֹוָה – The fake, from the hybrid name, “Jehovah”

Do you see the difference what that name has done to the tetragrammaton?

From your comment:

Strongs: H1942 (הַוָּה), H1943 (הֹוָה), H1962 (הַיָּה)

These letters are not similar to what are in the authentic tetragrammaton, but they are similar to “Jehovah”.

H1942 - a covering, i.e. (figuratively) pretext:—cloke.

H1943 - הֹוָה hôvâh, ho-vaw'; another form for H1942; ruin:—mischief.

H1962 - הַיָּה hayâh, hah-yaw'; another form for H1943; ruin:—calamity.

Using the authentic tetragrammaton,

Another tradition regards the name as coming from three different verb forms sharing the same root YWH, the words

HYH haya (היה) “He was”;

HWH howê (הוה):“He is”;

and YHYH yihiyê (יהיה):“He will be”.

This would therefore show that God is timeless and self-existent. Other interpretations include the name as meaning “I am the One Who Is.” This can be seen in the O. T. biblical account of the “burning bush” commanding Moses to tell the sons of Israel that “I AM (אהיה) has sent you,” (Exodus 3:13–14). Some suggest, “I AM the One I AM” [אהיה אשר אהיה]. This may also fit the interpretation as “He Causes to Become.”

https://www.theopedia.com/yahweh

Your god is suitable to Watchtower's practices of telling lies under the cloak of godliness; and your doctrine of an Armageddon that brings a bloody death and ruin to the world of mankind. 

But it isn't the true Almighty God that I choose to worship. 

1 hour ago, Witness said:

So, are you trying to prove that "Jehovah" is a god of destruction?  And that you are proud of it?

Poof! And you were gone. Nobody is going to miss you. 😀

wizard of oz halloween GIF by Boomerang Official

"Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there.    But the meek will possess the earth, And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace." (Psalm 37:10-11)

41 minutes ago, Peter Carroll said:

apostates are like slippery snakes ,hard to pin down ,but once you catch them ,then advice given is to cut off their tails ,but where on the the tail of an apostate do you cut it off ,,my advice is right behind its ears...

Ya... I don't think anyone is going to support her attack on the changing of the tetragrammaton. She can squeal like a pig all she wants. It simply doesn't change the facts

I am Jehovah Pic.jpg

Yes, I know you both have made your choice to worship a god of ruin, disaster, and destruction, instead of a God who’s name means the complete opposite of the destruction that you want to assign to Him and His Son - 

“HE WILL CAUSE TO BECOME”

Even though you can find this meaning on your website, your true desire is to see your god, “Jehovah”, perform the opposite of what His name means…TO DESTROY.  It is proven by the information you  have given me.  

8 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

I've never seen so many pathetic JWs as

I have seen quite a few interesting comments on here from various lexicon etc.   But of course, one can have a pathetic attitude too! 

I have put a scholarly analyses of  how the Hebrew language works. I have shown that the name of jehovah  itself is a rare form of Hollow verb and does NOT have the meaning of  destruction -  unless you are a babe in Hebrew language you would think so. .... similar to ass-ume does not mean " ass" to someone who knows  English.

I have also shown that destruction in some cases is permanent and sometimes it is not - depending on whether jehovah or Jesus has passed a righteous judgment on the person.  I also showed that the wicked can destroy a person but it is also not permanent - depending on a resurrection.

So when one clings to the false ideas of destruction.... it is wrong.  Jehovah needs to judge the apostates even when we can see they have clear case of unrepentant sin and regularly  spew their falsehoods about the name of jehovah and about Jehovah Himself. 

We are here because we love Jehovah and Our Neighbors...

9ca900_7364c077c1f84b8d9f9e549c8e5775e5~

For almost two thousand years, faithful followers of Jesus Christ have been in anticipation of his Second Presence. We are living at extremely excitng times as our Preaching Work comes to its end!

1 Kings 8:60

so that all the peoples of the earth may know that Jehovah is the true God. There is no other!

And still these pretend Christians sing the same old song, lies. 

Mr Caroll still spouting the same old lies about God's name, and still serving the Org. 

Arauna saying that is it Yehovah but still using Jehovah.

Mr Rando coming up with many different names on his comments, but still thinks it's Jehovah.

BUT it's still YHWH, and His son Yeshua. 

And look at that book stand in above comment. Do you see one Bible on offer ? NO. What you see on that stand is the words of men. JWs are just puppets offering the words of their GB. 

And the orgs logo, JW org. They have reduced the name of their god to just one letter, 'J'. 

Isn't that an insult ?

Who do your serve ? JW Org. Who do you serve ? JW Org. Who do you serve ? JW Org. 

Who should you serve ? YHWH through Yeshua. 

7 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Who do your serve ? JW Org. Who do you serve ? JW Org. Who do you serve ? JW Org. 

Rev 13:4 - They worshiped the dragon because he gave authority to the beast. And they worshiped the beast, saying,

“Who is like the beast? Who is able to wage war against it?” 

So the beast opened his mouth to blaspheme against God—to blaspheme both His name and his dwelling place, that is, those who dwell in heaven. (dwelling place - 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22)

The beast was permitted to go to war against the saints and conquer them.

W 02/8/1 - “Representing the royal priesthood are appointed elders, who serve in positions of responsibility in congregations of Jehovah’s people around the earth. These men deserve our respect and wholehearted support, whether they are of the anointed or not.

Rather than challenge their authority, we truly appreciate our hardworking elders!”

Revelation continued:   He was given ruling authority over every tribe, people, language, and nation

W 12/2/1 pp. 8,9 - “With God’s backing, millions from all nations, tribes, and tongues are gathering together to form a harmonious, loving brotherhood.

and all those who live on the earth will worship the beast, everyone whose name has not been written since the foundation of the world in the book of life belonging to the Lamb who was killed.

If anyone has an ear, he had better listen!  Rev 13:6-9

3 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

I suppose you will call the Egyptians liars too

You have it wrong - it was in Sudan! Upper Egypt!  But you are posting on the wrong thread!  In any case it was written in very early hieroglyphs (and if you study Egyptology you will know that their pronunciations are based on the  later Coptic pronunciations of Egyptian. Scholars still do not know how the early Egyptian language was pronounced! So the chance exists that they do not know the exact pronunciation. ...

The presenter in the video also has the wrong king. Amenotep III is too late! 

here is his dates in wikipedia!   

Reign: 1391–1353 or; 1388–1351 BC (18th D...
Predecessor: Thutmose IV
Successor: Akhenaten

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.