The World News Media

What does a person have to do to survive Armageddon?

Anna

• Views 10.9k
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Regardless of the fact that I do not share much of the Governing Body's explanation, when did the time for Jerusalem's destruction approach them, they did not have to stand up and go? Did not they hav

Thank you to the other contributors. @Gone Fishing has presented excellent reasoning, @JW Insider counter reasoning, @TrueTomHarley realized all too soon this might me one of my "rants" that I do

Has anyone wondered about this? God’s Kingdom Rules! Page 230, par.19 & 20  says: How to Prepare Ourselves 19  How can we prepare ourselves for the earthshaking events that ar

Posted Images

Thank you to the other contributors.

@Gone Fishing has presented excellent reasoning, @JW Insider counter reasoning, @TrueTomHarley realized all too soon this might me one of my "rants" that I don't raise anywhere else and that it could be the next topic for a letter to the GB that I never send, @Noble Berean went straight to the heart of the matter. Thankfully this post has been spared JTR's cartoons because maybe he has not discovered it yet, @Nana Fofana hit the bottle, Allen et al resorted to personal attacks and apportioning down votes left right and center.....so nothing new there, and last but not least Srecko with his obviously biased interpretation, and Bar Avaddhon with his complex interpretations and sometimes difficult to understand discourse but that is not his fault, Google translator needs to do a better job.

I don't have time right now, but when I do I would like to reply to individual posters in more detail...

54 minutes ago, Successor said:

What it means is, JWinsider, Anna, TTH, JTR, and others are NOT just commentators, they are also moderators,

To be fair, Successor, this category of 'Controversial Posts' carries this caution: 

Only enter this section if you feel strong enough spiritually to defend yourself biblically. As you probably are aware, not everyone on Facebook, Twitter and the Internet is nice and civilized. Some are rather rude. You are hereby forewarned.

True, there are two dozen ways to get in here, and nobody sees the warning. I didn't. And I  initially was as I think you are now: outraged to see villains on the loose in what is supposedly a JW-friendly site. If you stay (I'm not suggesting that you should) you should get more of a feel for what's going on. 

I AM just a commentator, with no more powers than you. I'm not so sure about all the the other liars, though. The chief mastermind you have not named and I will only give the hint that she is a controlling old biddy who drinks like a fish. Even she is in fear, as is everybody, of the dreaded @admin, but they needn't be. He is not interested in anyone's corporate agenda. 

Maybe you are right and the whole thing should be shut down. Unfortunately, this is the internet, where nobody is going anywhere. You will find you cannot change anyone here. During my tenure, i have not seen anyone budge even a little (well - in some cases maybe a veerrrryyy little). Only I have changed. I have taken to the bottle.

Like you, for the longest time I suspected this was a "good cop/bad cop" apostate site, the good cops luring them in for the bad guys to chop them off at the knees. I have put that suspicion in the trash, but Waste Management has not yet come, and I can always retrieve it if need be.  

As far as I know, no one has ever been banned here. @Allen Smith was sent to the penalty box once and he is still sore about it. I don't know the reason - it was before my time. He may have simply been carrying on too long. I understand the motivation to do so.

And I once had an entire thread taken down because I was being too mean to those I thought apostates. Like Hester Prynee, I had to wear a scarlet A for a time, designating 'Abuse.' (Hers, from the Nathaniel Hawthorne book was for Adultery) In both cases, though, they eventually were reconstrued as 'Angel.'

I'm just here because I like to write and I don't have a life, Successor.

Run - save yourself before it is too late, as it is for me.

"and it's been the ruin of many a poor boy, and God, I know I'm one." - Georgia Turner/Bret Martin

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Controversial Posts' carries this caution: 

Only enter this section if you feel strong enough spiritually to defend yourself biblically. As you probably are aware, not everyone on Facebook, Twitter and the Internet is nice and civilized. Some are rather rude. You are hereby forewarned.

To be fair, this topic is not under controversial posts, but under Bible discussion, because that was what I was hoping it was going to be....

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.